Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-28-2010, 04:04 PM   #1
BigIzzy

BigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot pics
Default Are these enough...

Or Do I need to get naked and take more pics?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IM000085.JPG (103.6 KB, 984 views)
File Type: jpg IM000084.JPG (114.1 KB, 972 views)
File Type: jpg IM000075.JPG (92.8 KB, 973 views)
File Type: jpg IM000086.JPG (100.3 KB, 972 views)
BigIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 04:22 PM   #2
ButlerGirl09
Sugar Magnolia

ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigIzzy View Post
Or Do I need to get naked and take more pics?
Do you REALLLLLYYY need to ask?!?! All of the ladies are gonna go crazy around here for this... Myself included!
Old 04-28-2010, 07:07 PM   #3
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Pht its never enough. We have to feed the monkey.

Im loving the facial hair btw, I think you should keep it. And the stretchmarks in #1 are out of this world
Old 04-29-2010, 10:08 AM   #4
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You have such a crazy adorable mustache!!! Love it.
Also... you can never post enough pictures for the gals in this place.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:09 PM   #5
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButlerGirl09 View Post
Do you REALLLLLYYY need to ask?!?! All of the ladies are gonna go crazy around here for this... Myself included!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Pht its never enough. We have to feed the monkey.

Im loving the facial hair btw, I think you should keep it. And the stretchmarks in #1 are out of this world
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
You have such a crazy adorable mustache!!! Love it.
Also... you can never post enough pictures for the gals in this place.
Yeah, what they said!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:09 PM   #6
BigIzzy

BigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot pics

how about these?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cats.jpg (22.1 KB, 858 views)
File Type: jpg fat and stretch marks.jpg (20.4 KB, 857 views)
File Type: jpg yours truly.jpg (23.4 KB, 850 views)
Old 04-30-2010, 06:07 PM   #7
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

cute cute. keep em coming Iz
and keep growin that full beard it is so SEXY!!!
Old 05-01-2010, 01:11 AM   #8
bigjmccoy

bigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Iz, you are ADORABLE hon, plus also, Big guy in Jeans and no shirt = teh hotness
Old 05-02-2010, 09:54 AM   #9
BigIzzy

here's some pics of me wearing a couple of fedora's from my hat collection. Tell me what ya think! OH! And I got a haircut! huh?! huh?! yaaaa!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg new haircut.jpg (30.4 KB, 765 views)
File Type: jpg brown fedora.jpg (30.9 KB, 756 views)
File Type: jpg green fedora.jpg (29.7 KB, 753 views)
Old 05-02-2010, 11:39 AM   #10
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:
here's some pics of me wearing a couple of fedora's from my hat collection. Tell me what ya think! OH! And I got a haircut! huh?! huh?! yaaaa!
The hair cut is awesome, and you pull of the hat very well.
Old 05-02-2010, 12:20 PM   #11
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

the hair cut and ♥♥ the fedoras. You wear them well!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 05-02-2010, 12:40 PM   #12
BigIzzy

well, thank you! For all the compliments! Now should I post the pictures of me lounging in bed?
Old 05-03-2010, 12:00 PM   #13
BigIzzy

Default Since no one seems to be complaining about pictures of me in bed...

I think I'm a bit of an exhibitionist? I also think I've turned into one of those camera(picture?) whores.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg on bed.jpg (21.7 KB, 705 views)
File Type: jpg bed.jpg (19.9 KB, 702 views)
Old 05-03-2010, 02:06 PM   #14
bigjmccoy

bigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I think I'm a bit of an exhibitionist? I also think I've turned into one of those camera(picture?) whores.
I'll make you a deal, you be the exhibitionist, I'll be the voyeur.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:41 PM   #15
BigIzzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjmccoy View Post
I'll make you a deal, you be the exhibitionist, I'll be the voyeur.
ok, deal! <checks out window for ladies watching>
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ass.jpg (20.3 KB, 685 views)
File Type: jpg sexy ass.jpg (23.7 KB, 682 views)
File Type: jpg sexy belly.jpg (21.6 KB, 682 views)
Old 05-04-2010, 09:56 AM   #16
bigjmccoy

Quote:
I'm the one in the Hat.
(Those are Gorgeous!!)
Old 05-04-2010, 10:17 AM   #17
bigjmccoy

See me now? *waves*
Old 05-04-2010, 11:15 AM   #18
BigIzzy

Quote:
I'm the one in the Hat.
(Those are Gorgeous!!)
is there supposed to be a picture? if there is, just attach it as an attachment.
Old 05-04-2010, 03:34 PM   #19
SnapDragon
Filthy Letch

SnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

:-O

Great pictures! Lots of personality in them because they're not just headless gutshots.

You have a very shapely bottom too. :-)
Old 05-04-2010, 03:39 PM   #20
SnapDragon
Filthy Letch

SnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

(If you want a suggestion I think you should do an artsy set with the hat (and nothing but the hat) and put it on the Oogle Girth site where some of the other lads posted theirs) :-D
Old 05-04-2010, 04:33 PM   #21
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

INdeed wonderful pictures
and yes awesome butt hehe just saying.
Old 05-05-2010, 04:11 AM   #22
skinny_fatman

skinny_fatman has said some nice things

are bottoms allowed to be shown? i never knew this!
Old 05-05-2010, 05:02 AM   #23
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Who meeeee? Looking? Nah! *hides binoculars*

Quote:
I'm the one in the Hat.
(Those are Gorgeous!!)
There's a hat? I never looked away from the subject.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 05-05-2010, 09:16 AM   #24
BigIzzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
Who meeeee? Looking? Nah! *hides binoculars*

There's a hat? I never looked away from the subject.
oh go ahead and look! I'd be looking long and hard if you ladies were posting revealing pictures of yourselves! Let's see if you miss the hat in these. (thank or rep. snapdragon for her suggestion of the hat theme)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hanging belly.jpg (22.5 KB, 597 views)
File Type: jpg purple hat.jpg (20.1 KB, 592 views)
File Type: jpg purple crotch.jpg (21.8 KB, 591 views)
File Type: jpg purple hat 2.jpg (19.4 KB, 589 views)
File Type: jpg fat man with hat.jpg (20.4 KB, 588 views)
Old 05-05-2010, 11:44 AM   #25
SnapDragon
Filthy Letch

:-D

You have lovely thighs too! :-) The 'triple curves' of bum/lovehandle/moob in the fourth one down are just spot on.

And if bottoms aren't allowed, they should be. Certainly when they look like this. :-D