Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-05-2010, 07:29 PM   #26
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

SnapDragon awesome theme idea,
I have alot of hats haha I need to use them more.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:30 PM   #27
PeanutButterfly

PeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticed

So you're hot Normally this where Id tell you which pic I like the most but you've made it pretty hard to decide...
PeanutButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 06:34 PM   #28
BigIzzy

BigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeanutButterfly View Post
So you're hot Normally this where Id tell you which pic I like the most but you've made it pretty hard to decide...
oh my! I'd have to then then and finally or
BigIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 10:07 AM   #29
BigIzzy

BigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot pics

ok, so its been awhile, sooo, uhhhh, here?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mexican hat dance.jpg (30.6 KB, 369 views)
File Type: jpg mexican rubber ducky.jpg (30.8 KB, 372 views)
Old 05-23-2010, 11:40 AM   #30
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigIzzy View Post
ok, so its been awhile, sooo, uhhhh, here?
Haha cool a latino theme hehe
Old 05-23-2010, 06:48 PM   #31
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

you're sooo naughty...I luv it.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:18 PM   #32
BigIzzy

Default It's been awhile...

hope this is just the first of me coming back and I don't forget to check out this awesome place.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fatty.jpg (21.9 KB, 286 views)
Old 10-01-2010, 11:14 AM   #33
BigIzzy

a few more....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fatguy.jpg (18.6 KB, 278 views)
File Type: jpg fatrolls.jpg (20.5 KB, 275 views)
File Type: jpg fatman.jpg (16.5 KB, 274 views)
Old 10-03-2010, 01:48 PM   #34
pretty-n-plump09

pretty-n-plump09 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigIzzy View Post
a few more....
ummm wow...dont ever stop posting pics. You are so hot! Andd I love your bum. So glad I stubled upon this thread
pretty-n-plump09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 04:29 PM   #35
BigIzzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty-n-plump09 View Post
ummm wow...dont ever stop posting pics. You are so hot! Andd I love your bum. So glad I stubled upon this thread
I have some more that are a little more revealing of the private areas if you want to see any of that...? lol
Old 10-03-2010, 05:55 PM   #36
BigIzzy

eye candy?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ass and back.jpg (22.5 KB, 228 views)
File Type: jpg belly.jpg (21.9 KB, 227 views)
File Type: jpg belly flaunt.jpg (21.8 KB, 227 views)
File Type: jpg sexy fatty.jpg (21.2 KB, 227 views)
Old 10-03-2010, 07:25 PM   #37
pretty-n-plump09

Talking

Yep..eye candy Thanks cutie.
pretty-n-plump09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 06:52 AM   #38
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

WOOT! And how sweet it is!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 07:10 AM   #39
SnapDragon
Filthy Letch

SnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Izzy's bum is a legend... and the rest of him is pretty amazing too!
Old 10-04-2010, 09:29 AM   #40
BigIzzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnapDragon View Post
Izzy's bum is a legend... and the rest of him is pretty amazing too!
...thanks, I guess
Old 10-05-2010, 03:18 PM   #41
BigIzzy

call it self centered, but encore anyone?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ass baby.jpg (18.0 KB, 198 views)
File Type: jpg belly fat.jpg (21.8 KB, 198 views)
File Type: jpg fatso.jpg (18.6 KB, 198 views)
File Type: jpg lardbutt.jpg (21.4 KB, 196 views)
File Type: jpg plump.jpg (21.7 KB, 201 views)
Old 10-05-2010, 03:25 PM   #42
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Its a very nice **in my Borat voice**.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 07:30 PM   #43
pretty-n-plump09

absolutely yummy
Old 10-07-2010, 07:43 PM   #44
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Someones been gettin chubby
Old 01-21-2011, 01:33 PM   #45
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?

It's a new year, dude, GET TO POSTIN'!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 02:07 PM   #46
PigPen
The Southeast Beast

PigPen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPigPen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPigPen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

this is such a new world for me. i knew there were male FA's, because I am one. i mean, i LOVE a BBW. but it never dawned on me, there were female FA's. dangit, makes me inspired to stop covering up my face in my pictures. haw haw
PigPen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 05:23 PM   #47
BigIzzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?

It's a new year, dude, GET TO POSTIN'!!!!
Very sorry, been awhile, but, hope this will do for now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg blubber.jpg (21.2 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg fat shower guy.jpg (18.7 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg flab.jpg (19.2 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg flabby.jpg (20.7 KB, 113 views)
Old 01-21-2011, 06:23 PM   #48
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wait, didn't you run off in a huff and never to visit Dims again?
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 06:43 PM   #49
BigIzzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Wait, didn't you run off in a huff and never to visit Dims again?
Maybe thats why its been so long, or why I forgot so much about posting here, either way, it's hard to resist a nice lady asking to see more pics of you so they can perv on them! lol
Old 01-21-2011, 06:45 PM   #50
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So you're telling me you were surfing BBC News or someplace and your "DIMS Ladies want me naked" senses started to tingle?
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote