Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-21-2011, 07:09 PM   #51
BigIzzy

BigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot pics

Nope, I'm saying that I happened to be checking my mail that accrued after a few days and happened to get an email about somebody posting something, and just didn't ignore it.
BigIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 07:01 AM   #52
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
So you're telling me you were surfing BBC News or someplace and your "DIMS Ladies want me naked" senses started to tingle?
Yo Squatchi, HUSH! Don't you have some nekkid cleaning the shower pics to post?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigIzzy View Post
Nope, I'm saying that I happened to be checking my mail that accrued after a few days and happened to get an email about somebody posting something, and just didn't ignore it.
Izzy, I didn't know you had stopped posting on purpose. I missed whatever exchange created the rift to cause it. I simply missed seeing you post. In light of knowing this now, I greatly appreciate your breaking your vow of Dims silence and heeding the call of the Raivenne! Thank you!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 09:30 AM   #53
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
Yo Squatchi, HUSH! Don't you have some nekkid cleaning the shower pics to post?!
Yo Raivenenenennenennnene! Quit objectifying me!
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 04:30 PM   #54
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
I second this emotion.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 04:53 PM   #55
BigIzzy

BigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot pics
Default Naked pics?!

did somebody say naked pics!?

I think I'm an addicted exhibitionist? lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg towel crotch.jpg (18.4 KB, 174 views)
File Type: jpg ass baby.jpg (18.0 KB, 173 views)
File Type: jpg fatty.jpg (21.9 KB, 172 views)
Old 01-22-2011, 11:43 PM   #56
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigPen View Post
this is such a new world for me. i knew there were male FA's, because I am one. i mean, i LOVE a BBW. but it never dawned on me, there were female FA's. dangit, makes me inspired to stop covering up my face in my pictures. haw haw
Hold on to your hat, its about to get even better! There are actually bbwffa's!!!!! Amazing!
Old 01-22-2011, 11:45 PM   #57
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieD View Post
There are actually bbwffa's!!!!! Amazing!
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 02:54 PM   #58
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieD View Post
Hold on to your hat, its about to get even better! There are actually bbwffa's!!!!! Amazing!
Yep. Some SSBBWFFAs too.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 03:00 PM   #59
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Old 03-07-2016, 09:12 PM   #60
BigIzzy

Howdy Ya'll!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Snapshot_20140226_6.JPG (40.0 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg Snapshot_20140226_8.JPG (42.2 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg Snapshot_20140226_9.JPG (41.9 KB, 77 views)
Old 03-08-2016, 05:03 AM   #61
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Holy Lord it's too early for naked man-ass I haven't even had my coffee yet. Good morning. There is a nekkid pic thread so we at least know what to expect.
Naked man ass is more of an afternoon tea kind of a thing for me.
Old 03-11-2016, 06:03 PM   #62
BigIzzy

well, I'm sorry bhm on a bhm board offended you, very sorry.
Old 03-11-2016, 10:57 PM   #63
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There's no need to apologize sir! Oh wait, I see what you did there, you were being passive-aggressive! Nevermind. Carry on.
Old 03-12-2016, 09:47 AM   #64
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigIzzy View Post
well, I'm sorry bhm on a bhm board offended you, very sorry.
You will have to speak up, I cannot hear you
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote