Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-04-2010, 10:12 AM   #1
FrankWhite333

FrankWhite333 can now change their title
Default Would you date interacially?

I know I would... I am a victim of my likes, I love women so I find it hard to discriminate over race or anything like that. Women are women and I love them, but I don't think there is anything wrong with preferences. I prefer human women and thats my only pre- requisite...
FrankWhite333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 10:24 AM   #2
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have yet to show interest in any guy of the same ethnic background as me. I'm from mixed families, one side is German and the other Indian, so there's absolutely no family pressure on who I bring home either.
It's never race or colour that matters with a person anyway. It's about who they are, as individuals.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:28 AM   #3
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

For me, race is a mute point when it comes to dating. However, views on education, income, religion, how to raise children, etc...seem to be my stumbling blocks when it comes to getting serious with someone....lol.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 10:36 AM   #4
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

those are all good things to look for, i tend to look at those things like income, living situation etc now.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:35 AM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It is interesting how our concept of 'race' has changed over time. My wife's great grandmother was pretty much kicked out of her family for marrying someone who was not of German descent (this was in Canada, but her parents were from Germany). Her mother took a lot of flak for marrying a Rumanian, and when my wife was born her grandmother had to brace herself to go look at this 'black' baby.

How times change.

Personally I never much cared...well maybe a bit in a positive sense, as it seemed it would be cool to be with someone who had a lot of different family traditions, foods, and so on. However both my wife and I are essentially caucasion-Canadian mutts, so it didn't turn out that way. But I really don't see race as being an issue at all. (now, personal values _may_ be influenced by cultural values, which is a whole different discussion)
Old 05-04-2010, 01:03 PM   #6
Nutty

Nutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized rep

I'd go for anyone. Ethnicity does not matter for me, as long as they are bbws or ssbbws!
Nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 01:15 PM   #7
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Now, personal values _may_ be influenced by cultural values, which is a whole different discussion
Yes, of course, and it affects the relationship severely if cultural values clash. Probably not so much when it's only the individual, but once family and traditions come into play there can be problems.
It's important to get into a relationship with an incredibly open mind, of course. You can't expect your significant other to adapt to your cultural values, nor slighty have theirs impose on yours. It's a give and take.
Old 05-04-2010, 03:13 PM   #8
SnapDragon
Filthy Letch

SnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm open-minded to anything, but I think there'd be compatibility issues if the other person was from a very different culture or belonged to an organised religion.
Old 05-04-2010, 04:18 PM   #9
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Truthfully I don't care about what color skin the guy is as long as we do well together and such I am all cool, but religion if they are ina big religion it may get infrom and mess with stuff haha.
Old 05-04-2010, 04:55 PM   #10
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well if I did date, marry, and procreate with a Blasian, then our offspring would be every race group. And really, the thought of having an army of fully mixed babies seems appealing.

Besides, I'm biracial. So I support it completely.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 04:58 PM   #11
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2beme04 View Post
Well if I did date, marry, and procreate with a Blasian, then our offspring would be every race group. And really, the thought of having an army of fully mixed babies seems appealing.

Besides, I'm biracial. So I support it completely.
Blasian? Awesome. But what are you?
Old 05-04-2010, 05:01 PM   #12
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
Blasian? Awesome. But what are you?
Caucexican? Mirish? Honestly, I can't think of a cool, one-word way to say half-Mexican, half-Irish.
Old 05-04-2010, 05:10 PM   #13
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Quote:
Caucexican? Mirish? Honestly, I can't think of a cool, one-word way to say half-Mexican, half-Irish.
Mexirish? You're right, they do sound terrible. But go find a blasian chick and make beige babies, that would be a global win.
Old 05-04-2010, 05:13 PM   #14
Paquito
don't July to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
Mexirish? You're right, they do sound terrible. But go find a blasian chick and make beige babies, that would be a global win.
We would be revolutionaries in terms of race relations! And really, I'm curious to see how that clusterfuck of genetics would turn out.
Old 05-04-2010, 05:16 PM   #15
Imp

Imp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankWhite333 View Post
I know I would... I am a victim of my likes, I love women so I find it hard to discriminate over race or anything like that. Women are women and I love them, but I don't think there is anything wrong with preferences. I prefer human women and thats my only pre- requisite...
I would, but I typically don't. I'm not attracted as much to some ethnicities. I say "as much" because I always run into women that I think are attractive no matter what the ethnicity. So I'm talking percentages here. (That actually goes for women of different sizes, too.)

The big thing that I think about, being of the marrying age, is worries about mismatches in cultural expectations by families. I'm in LA, so a lot of people I meet (me being an English-speaker) are second-generation immigrants. I worry about the pull of family expectations on my spouse, although coming from a pretty distant family, the idea of more involvement from family is also attractive to me, if somewhat stressful.

As if I were looking. I AM engaged. She's White like me, from the South like me, and we share the same assumptions and values about life that are supported by our families. That's all very comforting in thinking about the future. But she still has a big extended family that wields a lot of influence. Ah, well. Gots to learn me some more intimacy skills or go crazy trying...
Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 05:29 PM   #16
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Quote:
We would be revolutionaries in terms of race relations! And really, I'm curious to see how that clusterfuck of genetics would turn out.
Probably really amazing, considering you're mixing things up so well. I don't want to make an inbred joke, but yes, there should be an inbred joke here.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:16 PM   #17
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

Yeah, I'd absolutely date outside my race.
To be honest though I'm fairly rarely attracted to black girls and oriental girls. Please don't mistake this for being racist in any way. My preferences in these cases are similar to my thoughts about redheads: I'm not often attracted to them but when I am they're all among the sexiest women I've ever seen!
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 06:51 PM   #18
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
For me, race is a mute point when it comes to dating. However, views on education, income, religion, how to raise children, etc...seem to be my stumbling blocks when it comes to getting serious with someone....lol.
have to say, it's even less a matter of finding someone who agrees on these issues with me so much as it's a desire to have someone who will work with me toward certain goals. Caucasian, Asian, Black, Native American etc matters a whole lot less than finding someone who makes a good partner.
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 07:37 PM   #19
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I had an argument one day with someone because I have never really looked at someone and gone oh they are this or that race, I was never taught to see anyone as other than a Human Being, I think being a good person inside and out is far more imporatant than the colour of your skin or where you are from. I have dated guys from lots of different ethnicities and would happily marry one if he was the right guy for me
spiritangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 07:56 PM   #20
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The only girl I dated was also Mexican so I don't really have a say, but the girl that holds the key to my chastity belt at the moment is of German and Indian decent. Her parents are open minded about this subject, as are mine. My parents have always told me they just want me to be happy.
Old 05-04-2010, 08:01 PM   #21
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well this question is a DUH for me since I am dating someone of another race right now. If you feel a real attraction for someone why would you fight that? Give it a shot see where it goes.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:12 PM   #22
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Hell yes!

Asians and black women are both

Variety is the spice of life!
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 09:17 PM   #23
Nutty

Nutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
Variety is the spice of life!
Sir! You deserve rep!
Nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 10:07 PM   #24
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

It would go against everything I believe in not to be open to it.

Besides, there's something about it that seems...exotic without actually being anything of the sort.
Old 05-05-2010, 12:27 AM   #25
IszyStone
Biter

IszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot pics
Default I Can't/I have no choice but to

Depending on how one looks at it, it is nearly impossible for me to, or my only choice to, have a relationship with another race.
Being a lot of races I will usually (unless they are middle eastern) date someone who is one of them or extremely close to one of my races. On the other hand I'm no single race so it's very hard to find my exact racial mix unless I commit incest, so I can hardly ever date someone who is my race.
But I'm open to both.

I'm Japanese (Asian), Portuguese (Caucasian), Hawaiian (Pacific Islander), Puerto Rican (American Native/Caucasian/African)
IszyStone is offline   Reply With Quote