Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-05-2010, 06:07 PM   #26
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2beme04 View Post
Caucexican? Mirish? Honestly, I can't think of a cool, one-word way to say half-Mexican, half-Irish.
Hispirish!

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 06:08 PM   #27
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Iranic ....
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 06:12 PM   #28
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Hispiric.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:10 PM   #29
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Do you really think someone will actually say "No, I don't date outside my ethnic background" (i say ethnic background because there's really only one race...the human race :P ) I think if someone were to come out and say that they'd likely be crucified.

¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤

§~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~§
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:36 PM   #30
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
Do you really think someone will actually say "No, I don't date outside my ethnic background" (i say ethnic background because there's really only one race...the human race :P ) I think if someone were to come out and say that they'd likely be crucified.
I don't know. A long time ago I remember this came up among friends and one of the white girls said she could never date a black man for the simple reason that she would feel as though she didn't really love him if she put him through the kind of things her family would say. Not everyone is fortunate enough to have an open minded family. And I know, if I was dating someone and I knew their was a potential for my family to say something really disgusting it would make me personally feel very guilty. Even if I stood up for them and told my family how ignorant the statement was, there are just some things that can't be taken back once they come out.

After thinking about it that way, I never thought less of her for making a conscious choice to avoid putting someone else in that position..
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 08:16 PM   #31
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

Hell yeah, hot is hot. I actually am attracted to more ethnic looking girls. Middle eastern, hispanic, etc. I don't discriminate though.
TheMildlyStrangeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 11:14 PM   #32
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Plus, to be honest, race is as arbitrary as shoe size.

I'll take DNA distinctions over ones of melanin and Vitamin D absorption.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 12:07 AM   #33
calauria
La Negra Hermosa

calauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging in

Race is so not important to me, what matters is if we have a connection and treat each other well.
Old 05-06-2010, 02:43 AM   #34
Qit el-Remel
Geek and FFA

Qit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized rep

I'm kind of in IszyStone's position: Depending on one's point of view, that's either a near-impossibility for me, or a foregone conclusion. (And even if it weren't, I wouldn't care.)

"What monstrosities would walk the streets were some people's faces as unfinished as their minds."
—Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition
Qit el-Remel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 02:49 AM   #35
skinny_fatman

skinny_fatman has said some nice things

I would date anybody of any ethnicity as long as they are hot and in to me

but then maybe i am a shallow pig
Old 05-07-2010, 08:51 AM   #36
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Race doesnt matter to me in the slightest.

If i like the person and they like me then that's all that matters.
rellis10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 10:00 AM   #37
hot'n fluffy
I was called a DILF!!

hot'n fluffy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshot'n fluffy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshot'n fluffy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Caucexican? Mirish? Honestly, I can't think of a cool, one-word way to say half-Mexican, half-Irish.
you be a Micsican!!
My kids are half Mexican half Scots, so I bet they will never loose a fight, and will drink like sailors when they grow up!!

For every animal you don't eat, I will eat 3!!
hot'n fluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 04:32 PM   #38
FLABHM23

FLABHM23 has said some nice things

If all the world was as open as everyone in this thread, we'd be so much better off
FLABHM23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 04:45 PM   #39
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLABHM23 View Post
If all the world was as open as everyone in this thread, we'd be so much better off
Yes but the point Rowan was making upthread is that only those who say race isn't an issue are going to respond. i mean i've hooked up with men of other races, but if i posted that i hadn't, or wouldn't, i can see being branded a racist or bigot.
LoveBHMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 05:34 PM   #40
StarMoon

StarMoon has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
Yes but the point Rowan was making upthread is that only those who say race isn't an issue are going to respond. i mean i've hooked up with men of other races, but if i posted that i hadn't, or wouldn't, i can see being branded a racist or bigot.
To add to your post, as a black male, I have nothing against people who or who are not interracially dating. However for me this also depends on the reasoning (to me even more than the act). Interracial dating as some sort of status symbol or because X race is exotic, I would not approve. At the same time not dating interracially because X race is X stereotype, I would not approve either.
StarMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 08:17 PM   #41
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
Well there was a time when I used to think I wasn't really into black women..............and that all changed when I started dating black women ROFL. Honestly some of the best times I've ever had.
Old 05-08-2010, 06:00 AM   #42
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

personally i ONLY date red-headed Blasians...
FishCharming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 10:01 AM   #43
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
personally i ONLY date red-headed Blasians...
You'll laugh, but I know one. Although it's from a bottle.
Old 05-09-2010, 04:54 PM   #44
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
ZOMG!!!111!!1! you'll totally work the hook-up, right?!?!
FishCharming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 04:59 PM   #45
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
The hair color or the Blasian-ness?
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 05:24 PM   #46
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
Hell yes!

Asians and black women are both

Variety is the spice of life!
I am glad you said that. Are you a white American man? Not that it really matters. But too often black women are portrayed as masculine, rude, and downright ugly in the media and that largely affects how many American men view them. The vast majority of black women do not accord to these silly stereotypes that have plagued the country since it started in the name of racial inferiority. Black women are women just like anyone else. I hate how they have been so demonized in this country.

I noticed how the white women in here (of various nationalities) said it didn't matter, the black men didn't care, the non-American white men weren't hesitant, but the white American men have a mixed reaction. Why is that so?

By the way, to answer the topic, I would date outside my race, as a matter of fact, my fiancee is Latino. It is very stupid for a person to say that they won't date outside their race even if that person in question is a potentially good mate. I find that type of thinking extremely ignorant. We are all humans and come from the same species! Skin color is but a characteristic! And I say this as a science major.
Old 05-09-2010, 05:25 PM   #47
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
The hair color or the Blasian-ness?
Hahahaha, both actually. She is blasian, with a fake tan and dyed hair. FREAKIN' scary looking, but she's a sweetie. And she's gay, Fish, sorry.
Old 05-09-2010, 05:30 PM   #48
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarMoon View Post
To add to your post, as a black male, I have nothing against people who or who are not interracially dating. However for me this also depends on the reasoning (to me even more than the act). Interracial dating as some sort of status symbol or because X race is exotic, I would not approve. At the same time not dating interracially because X race is X stereotype, I would not approve either.
I have a problem with those people that date outside their race and at the same time, disparage those of the same gender of their race. For example, a black man marries a white woman and says "all black women are loud, golddiggers (that one makes me laugh), etc". That is a stupid reason.
Old 05-09-2010, 08:53 PM   #49
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Honestly, even if we were talking stereotypes, I'd take a loud black woman to most white bitches roaming around any day.
Old 05-09-2010, 09:05 PM   #50
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hm, I have nothing against my own race but almost everyone I have dated are of a different race.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote