Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-04-2010, 08:47 PM   #576
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
Oh shyt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Jarritos! You see this big smile in my face right now, now you will see a HappyFace! I love the mango, tamarindo, and pineapple flavors!
Oh hello new best friend.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 10:26 PM   #577
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
POR FAVOR

gracias...
Quote:
Oh shyt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Jarritos! You see this big smile in my face right now, now you will see a HappyFace! I love the mango, tamarindo, and pineapple flavors!
Quote:
Oh hello new best friend.
I'm more of a Limon type guy myself, my mom gets down on the Pineapple, and my dad the tamarindo.
Old 07-04-2010, 10:28 PM   #578
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

I would be happy with Pineapple or Limon for all of my soda needs.
Old 07-04-2010, 10:34 PM   #579
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Canada must be missing out cuz I've never seen those sodas but I've seen close to them. lol. Maybe I need to do some digging!
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 10:44 PM   #580
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
Canada must be missing out cuz I've never seen those sodas but I've seen close to them. lol. Maybe I need to do some digging!
It's because Canada is really far away from Mexico.
Old 07-04-2010, 10:50 PM   #581
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
It's because Canada is really far away from Mexico.
Yeah but we love Mexico and have lots of stuff from there. I'm sure it's just because I've never really paid attention. And... well... not a fan of Latin food. Which absolutely pisses off my family since they're all from Latin America! Lol!
Old 07-05-2010, 01:45 AM   #582
calauria
La Negra Hermosa

calauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
POR FAVOR

gracias...
Conyo!! My favorite, all of them!!!
Old 07-05-2010, 08:54 AM   #583
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I'm having the same reaction.... Uhm, uhm, something really Canadian that we drink...?

BAGS OF MILK. I will bring those. It's the only thing I can think of.
Old 07-05-2010, 12:49 PM   #584
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

I'm bringing buckets of Swamp Water!

To be honest... Most people have tried swamp water at least once in their lives regardless where they're from... but it seems to be a trendy thing to have over here... Hmm...

Any insight?

Swamp Water is a blend of a bunch of fountain drinks into one. I used to do it all the time when I was younger cuz I couldn't pick the one I wanted most, so I just threw them all in, lol.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:03 PM   #585
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
I'm bringing buckets of Swamp Water!

To be honest... Most people have tried swamp water at least once in their lives regardless where they're from... but it seems to be a trendy thing to have over here... Hmm...

Any insight?

Swamp Water is a blend of a bunch of fountain drinks into one. I used to do it all the time when I was younger cuz I couldn't pick the one I wanted most, so I just threw them all in, lol.
Sometimes I'll mix strawberry, sprite, and another fruit flavored soda together. GummiBear soda. It's amazing. It actually tastes like a handful of gumi bears in your mouth.

Last edited by Hozay J Garseeya; 07-05-2010 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Forgot text
Hozay J Garseeya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 01:04 PM   #586
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

You guys can have your fancy beverages....that leaves more Diet Coke for meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! muahhahahhahahahaha

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 01:09 PM   #587
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Sometimes I'll mix strawberry, sprite, and another fruit flavored soda together. GummiBear soda. It's amazing. It actually tastes like a handful of gumi bears in your mouth.
That does sound like it tastes yummy!

Swamp water is pretty awesome. Root beer, Coke, Sprite, orange soda, ice tea, etc. All mixed into one. One yummy large drink of sugar, caffeine, and brownish stuff, lol.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:11 PM   #588
Paquito
don't July to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
I'm having the same reaction.... Uhm, uhm, something really Canadian that we drink...?

BAGS OF MILK. I will bring those. It's the only thing I can think of.
Some of the elementary and middle schools I went to had bags of milk for lunch. Does that make me Canadian?
Old 07-05-2010, 01:28 PM   #589
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:

Ohhh I love those there so YUM. count me in Pleaseeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Some of the elementary and middle schools I went to had bags of milk for lunch. Does that make me Canadian?
Oh I remember those in elementary school .
Old 07-05-2010, 01:38 PM   #590
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

Were your bags small like pocket sized? Or like massive and able to fill a jug? Cuz our bags are like jugs in motion, lol.

Yes... that does kind of intentionally sound dirty.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:41 PM   #591
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:
Were your bags small like pocket sized? Or like massive and able to fill a jug? Cuz our bags are like jugs in motion, lol.

Yes... that does kind of intentionally sound dirty.
Well I don't know about jail bait dude. But the ones at my school were small.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:41 PM   #592
Paquito
don't July to me

Small, I suppose.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:48 PM   #593
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

Bah... you guys were missing out.

And only got a little taste of what Canada has to offer haha.
Old 07-05-2010, 06:58 PM   #594
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Mixing soft drinks has a name? I've gone through so many years of being made fun of because I do that. Everyone in french-canada drinks friggin pepsi, it's gross.

Coca, orange fruitopia, red fruitopia, and icetea all in one is the BEST.
Old 07-05-2010, 07:01 PM   #595
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
Mixing soft drinks has a name? I've gone through so many years of being made fun of because I do that. Everyone in french-canada drinks friggin pepsi, it's gross.

Coca, orange fruitopia, red fruitopia, and icetea all in one is the BEST.
I got made fun of for it as well. I still do it sometimes. Especially when I go to Subway and get the fountain cups.

And yeah... I don't understand why French-Canada is obsessed with Pepsi or Coke Zero. I hate the taste!
Old 07-05-2010, 07:27 PM   #596
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Quote:
I got made fun of for it as well. I still do it sometimes. Especially when I go to Subway and get the fountain cups.

And yeah... I don't understand why French-Canada is obsessed with Pepsi or Coke Zero. I hate the taste!
One more reason to hate the french.

I'm not feeling partial towards them tonight. Cheap-ass bastards who throw their money on the counter instead of my open hand.
Old 07-05-2010, 10:14 PM   #597
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Get some of those japanese egg logs in here and we have a party!