Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 05-04-2010, 11:02 PM   #1
velia
unabashedly obese

velia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Where can I find a thigh harness big enough...

Hey everyone. It's been a while since I've posted anything, and I wasn't sure where to post this, so Mods, if this is in the wrong place, please move it.

Anyway, my girlfriend and I are having a hell of a time finding a thigh harness (like this: http://www.goodvibes.com/display_pro...ef=toy-2225066) that will fit us. The one I linked to fits up to a 30 inch thigh, but ours are bigger than that. Ideally, we'd have one that fit up to a 36 inch thigh. Does anyone have any idea where to get something like that? I've searched and searched Google and come up empty handed. We're kinda new to this, though, so I'm hoping someone else has a better idea of where to look. Thanks!
velia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 10:52 AM   #2
velia
unabashedly obese

velia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this board

Mods, could you delete this thread? It looks like I may have posted it in the wrong place. Thank you.
velia is offline   Reply With Quote