Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-10-2010, 05:31 PM   #1
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Hobby Thread

I saw another thread like this in another section and thought it would be nice to see what hobbies our BHM's and FFA's enjoy in their spare time. And are you any good at your particular passtime?

I mentioned this in my intro in the main section that I am part of a hobby called E-Fedding. Basically it is a writing game based around wrestling. After creating your character/wrestler you join an E-Fed (a fake internet westling company like WWE in real life, mine being MCW). You are put in matches with other people and must write short stories/roleplays based around your character. These are judged and whoevers is better wins the match, the result of which is written up as a wrestling show.

I used to do this because i was a fan of wrestling but now it is because of the writing and competition. I want to write a novel in the future and this is a way of getting my writing to a good enough standard.

In the 4-5 years i have been doing this i have been moderatly successful, holding many titles including 2 'World' Titles. Although i have a habit of growing tired of places and moving to another for a new challenge.
rellis10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 06:03 PM   #2
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Please link to some of your work.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 06:28 PM   #3
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

For several years I was an active hunter, boar, deer, and elk. Mostly with a compound bow but I almost always carried a 20" barrel LSI Puma M92 chambered in 454 Casull as well.

This last year, I've been too busy or too strapped to schedule a trip like that. But I'm hoping to get back into it this fall.
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 06:44 PM   #4
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'll warn you in advance, most of what i write is dark, some violence and swearing and contains undercurrents (some more obvious than others) of religion that most likely arent too pleasent. Unfortunatly my current community wont allow non-members to read work in case it's stolen so i'll show you some older work with the same character, i was roughly 17/18 when i wrote them. Also note it is generally a rule we speak of wrestling as if it is 'real'...i know it's fake really though.

Playing Jesus (To The Lepers In Your Head): http://z3.invisionfree.com/nlcw/inde...howtopic=13216

C.O.D : http://z3.invisionfree.com/nlcw/inde...howtopic=13523

Into The Deep Dark Woods We Go (wrote the intro poem too): http://z3.invisionfree.com/nlcw/inde...howtopic=14444

Havok Rising (very long): http://z3.invisionfree.com/nlcw/inde...howtopic=13618
Old 05-10-2010, 06:47 PM   #5
Nutty

Nutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized rep

I am a very good cartoonist and Can do really funny/stupid things.
Nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 06:47 PM   #6
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
I'll warn you in advance, most of what i write is dark, some violence and swearing and contains undercurrents (some more obvious than others) of religion that most likely arent too pleasent. Unfortunatly my current community wont allow non-members to read work in case it's stolen so i'll show you some older work with the same character, i was roughly 17/18 when i wrote them. Also note it is generally a rule we speak of wrestling as if it is 'real'...i know it's fake really though.

Playing Jesus (To The Lepers In Your Head): http://z3.invisionfree.com/nlcw/inde...howtopic=13216

Into The Deep Dark Woods We Go (wrote the intro poem too): http://z3.invisionfree.com/nlcw/inde...howtopic=14444

Thank you. It is everything I hoped for and more.

My favorite hobbies are the following:
1. Hunting
2. Fishing
3. Vidya games
4. Cooking

I am a simple man.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 06:49 PM   #7
Nutty

Nutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized rep
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post

Hey good writing!
Nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 06:51 PM   #8
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post

1. Hunting
2. Fishing
3. Vidya games
4. Cooking
I am also a fan of the vidya games.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 06:51 PM   #9
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Thank you. It is everything I hoped for and more.

1. Hunting
2. Fishing
3. Vidya games
4. Cooking

I am a simple man.
I'v always wanted to try hunting and fishing but never had much of an oppertunity for either. And if you want to know more about efedding dont be afraid to private message me.

And thanks very much Esther, too.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:39 PM   #10
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I build 3D models for computer driving games, mostly MTM2 and 4x4 Evo2.

Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:46 PM   #11
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

Veeeeery nice and cool Brian.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:49 PM   #12
hot'n fluffy
I was called a DILF!!

hot'n fluffy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshot'n fluffy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshot'n fluffy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Brian View Post
I build 3D models for computer driving games, mostly MTM2 and 4x4 Evo2.

Man, this is some awesome stuff!
Can you draw me a hotrod based on a coffin?

I like to go camping, a lot, some skeet shooting, a little bit of archery, and I like to carve wood.

For every animal you don't eat, I will eat 3!!
hot'n fluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:28 PM   #13
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I can't draw at all, I seem to have the fine motor skills of a spastic ferret. Those are ingame shots of my 3D models.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 09:07 PM   #14
BoostChub

BoostChub can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by stldpn View Post
For several years I was an active hunter, boar, deer, and elk. Mostly with a compound bow but I almost always carried a 20" barrel LSI Puma M92 chambered in 454 Casull as well.

This last year, I've been too busy or too strapped to schedule a trip like that. But I'm hoping to get back into it this fall.
+1 for shooting lever action rifles.

Working on firearms is one of my hobbies turned 2nd job lol.
BoostChub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 09:40 PM   #15
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostChub View Post
+1 for shooting lever action rifles.

Working on firearms is one of my hobbies turned 2nd job lol.

I made the decision to start carrying that particular rifle into the woods with me almost ten years ago when Montana fish and game started really cracking down on anyone carrying .22 cal into the field with them. Before that I was dragging a hardwood stock ruger 10/22 into the woods, I needed something reliable and sturdy so I bought a Puma 454 on the recommendation of a friend and I've never regretted it. It took me what seemed like forever to master lever action at the shoulder but the gun has exceeded my expectations in every way.
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 03:50 AM   #16
warwagon86
All Over The World

warwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticed

i love sports - typical i know but im in the UK and love american football

i also enjoy music (rock n roll but sadly i dont play)

my biggest hobby is travelling and video games (ps3)
Old 05-11-2010, 04:44 AM   #17
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default motorcyles

my passion is motorcycles...i just had my 2003 fatboy rebuilt completely and it is now screaming eagle through and through, should get dyna=ed this week, so I will know what she is OTHER THEN A DEMON....my other scoot is a 1999 heritage softail, she is sad right now, and leaking and smoking up a storm and I am trying to decide what to do with her currently...heading to memphis, TN on Memorial day weekend for a nice long ride....can't wait
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2010 fatboy.jpg (62.0 KB, 265 views)
File Type: jpg 2010 fatboy engine.jpg (89.3 KB, 265 views)
File Type: jpg Heritage2.jpg (105.0 KB, 264 views)
Old 05-11-2010, 11:53 AM   #18
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I like to draw and animate. Not sure if I should post my work though haha.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 12:36 PM   #19
Micara
Living and Learning

Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My hobbies are writing (except that I've never finished anything besides one lousy Harry Potter fanfic) and photography. I enjoy taking scenic photos when I travel, and high-action shots when I go to my hockey games. I also enjoy photo manipulation.

I like to geocache as well. I've not had much luck lately, though.

My DeviantArt page:
http://micara75.deviantart.com/gallery/

Last edited by Micara; 03-05-2011 at 01:34 AM.
Micara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 01:56 PM   #20
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micara View Post
My hobbies are writing (except that I've never finished anything besides one lousy Harry Potter fanfic) and photography. I enjoy taking scenic photos when I travel, and high-action shots when I go to my hockey games. I also enjoy photo manipulation.

I like to geocache as well. I've not had much luck lately, though.

My DeviantArt page:
http://micara75.deviantart.com/gallery/
Your stuff is awesome. Watched!
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 02:01 PM   #21
Micara
Living and Learning

Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post
Your stuff is awesome. Watched!
Aww! Thanks! Your drawings look awesome as well! I'm going to check them out more when I get home.
Old 05-11-2010, 02:47 PM   #22
Kazak

Kazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized rep

traditional archery; making native American beadwork; leather craft; ham radio - just got my license & I crochet
Kazak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 04:10 PM   #23
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Arts and stuff, but I'm trying to make some form of a career out of it.
I've been doing more traditional work lately, but I hope to move towards more commercial work.

http://zoerennerrao.deviantart.com/
Old 05-11-2010, 04:31 PM   #24
MasterShake
My Fist, Your Face!

MasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticed

-Tabletop miniature wargaming (aka Warhammer 40k, Warhammer Fantasy Battle, Warmachine)
-indulging random and ever cycling musical interests (rockabilly, punk, various forms of metal, etc.)
-Eating Indian food (this counts as a hobby, right? )

If I could afford to, my dream hobbies would be owning a motorcycle and building a custom hot rod off an early 50s Eldorado.
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 07:28 PM   #25
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I play . . .

I'm a drummer, I play for fun and money, whatever is available.