Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-11-2010, 07:31 PM   #26
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
Arts and stuff, but I'm trying to make some form of a career out of it.
I've been doing more traditional work lately, but I hope to move towards more commercial work.

http://zoerennerrao.deviantart.com/
Hey, I like your drawing. I have to have it. Can I buy it off of you?
and now i just wait for you to become putty in my hands...muahahahahaha
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 07:49 PM   #27
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2beme04 View Post
Hey, I like your drawing. I have to have it. Can I buy it off of you?
and now i just wait for you to become putty in my hands...muahahahahaha
Hahaha, Hozay, you're giving out all my weak spots.

Free, if I wasn't so taken by my own romance, you'd have me like a five year-old has play-doh.
Old 05-11-2010, 08:16 PM   #28
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I sing and cook and compute!

I love to do all three...though the computing is just online surfing, no intricate programming so much as pure enjoyment of the internet.
Old 05-11-2010, 08:39 PM   #29
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My hobby is flirting.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 08:45 PM   #30
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
My hobby is flirting.
Damn good at it too from what I hear.
Old 05-12-2010, 04:51 AM   #31
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazak View Post
traditional archery; making native American beadwork; leather craft; ham radio - just got my license & I crochet
I am an amazing cross-stitcher...I'd need an entire thread to show off all my samplers and what not...they filled my guest bathroom, and now are lying in a stack of finished pieces waiting to be framed....spendy

I keep saying I wanna learn to quilt, really intricate old school style, but that has yet to happen.......
Old 05-12-2010, 07:16 AM   #32
topher38
Old Warhorse

topher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this board

I have been working on my Photography skills. upgraded to a SLR,its only a Nikon D3000, but I love the way the pics are turning out. I'm even a finalist on a Photo contest online.The winner gets 500 bucks. I was really happy just to make the last 30 pics
topher38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 07:48 AM   #33
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I forgot, i also dabble with Photoshop. This also links into my E-Fedding as i create Signature Pictures for myself and other characters. They're normally best shown on a darker background so i'll post my Photobucket page for you guys to look at if you like.

http://s800.photobucket.com/albums/y...lis10/?start=0
rellis10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 04:40 PM   #34
veil
boston based bluestocking

veil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
I am an amazing cross-stitcher...I'd need an entire thread to show off all my samplers and what not...they filled my guest bathroom, and now are lying in a stack of finished pieces waiting to be framed....spendy

I keep saying I wanna learn to quilt, really intricate old school style, but that has yet to happen.......
that is so cool! i just bought a cross-stitch set for the first time in years, i made one christmas ornament of a tudor rose for my mother one year that came out beautifully. i loved making it, hopefully i can get back into it.

i'd second other folks vidya games interest, but honestly i just play wow. console controllers confuse me. i can barely even play katamari!

i do love to bake though, and make adorable things for my friends to eat.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:01 PM   #35
SanDiega

SanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going on

I garden. I am the youngest gardener I know, but it is a very peaceful and cheap hobby, and the end result is beautiful.
SanDiega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 01:06 AM   #36
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
My hobby is flirting.
I wish I suck at flirting and need to be bashed over the head repeatedly to even remotely having the possibility of someone like me dawn on me and usually by then its to late lol
Old 05-14-2010, 02:36 AM   #37
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
I wish I suck at flirting and need to be bashed over the head repeatedly to even remotely having the possibility of someone like me dawn on me and usually by then its to late lol
LOL I flirt so much that I don't even always realize I'm doing it. Even my best friend will call me on it. I'll ask her something or be talking to her and she'll say, "Are you hitting on me?"

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 02:46 AM   #38
StridentDionysus
Señor Member

StridentDionysus can now change their title

Anything and everything nerdy.

Lately I've been taking a class in "Assembly and Maintenance of Personal Computers". I also love video games, Magic cards, reading (Star Wars, Halo and some classics like 1984), used to play D&D too.

Oh and I knit . I haven't been knitting in a while so I lost practice but I can still do scarves.
Old 05-14-2010, 09:52 AM   #39
RobitusinZ

RobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized rep

I'm a huge game freak. I'm into just about any and all table-top roleplaying games, as well as the table-top minis games. Also big into Euro-style board games and turn-based strategy video games (Blood Bowl on PC = All it does is win.)

My other hobby is writing erotic literature and erotic roleplaying (basically writing erotic lit with someone else writing for their character...it's like cybersex, but eloquent).

"Character is higher than intellect... A great soul will be strong to live, as well as to think."
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
"Don't waste yourself in rejection, nor bark against the bad, but chant the beauty of the good."
"Every sweet has its sour; every evil its good."
"Give all to love; obey thy heart."

...and finally...

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know."
RobitusinZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 04:37 PM   #40
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have a number of hobbies. But by the time I'm done with the land and livestock I rarely have anything left over for being creative these days.

I dabble in graphic design, which finds It's outlet in my t-shirt store. This is one of my most recent shirt designs.

I have an interest in fancy knots, which can be decorative and practical.

And then there's the thing I really miss the most and have least time for any more. I used to do a lot of wire craft and have made everything from earrings to chainmail vests. The last time I pulled out the pliers was to make this pendant which was a valentine gift for my GF.

I also read voraciously. Write and play roleplaying games (also much lapsed). Love to cook. etc etc etc ...

S.
Old 05-15-2010, 05:27 PM   #41
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wow, that wirework is fantastic, she must have loved it. Serious kudos to you, I never had any patience for wire molding.
Old 05-15-2010, 06:35 PM   #42
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumbling View Post
And then there's the thing I really miss the most and have least time for any more. I used to do a lot of wire craft and have made everything from earrings to chainmail vests. The last time I pulled out the pliers was to make this pendant which was a valentine gift for my GF.

S.
Dude, that is insanely cool. I truly wish I had that skill set.

edit: Not the ability to bend wire, i mean the skillset of designing things that don't look like crap.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 08:12 PM   #43
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yes, I believe anyone with fingers could manage the bending part to some degree .
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:00 PM   #44
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Wow Crumbling that wire work is so cool.
Lucky gal lucky gal.
Old 05-17-2010, 02:27 PM   #45
warwagon86
All Over The World

warwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
I have a number of hobbies. But by the time I'm done with the land and livestock I rarely have anything left over for being creative these days.

I dabble in graphic design, which finds It's outlet in my t-shirt store. This is one of my most recent shirt designs.

I have an interest in fancy knots, which can be decorative and practical.

I also read voraciously. Write and play roleplaying games (also much lapsed). Love to cook. etc etc etc ...

S.
dude do you sell stuff like that? that is some seriously cool celtic jewellery
Old 05-17-2010, 04:30 PM   #46
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warwagon86 View Post
dude do you sell stuff like that? that is some seriously cool celtic jewellery
Thankyou,

I don't sell silverwork, the legal requirements for retailing precious metals are quite stringent and meeting them is an expensive business.

I did sell base metal jewellery for a while, but the ROI for my time was just not worth it.

So I just make occasional gifts for friends and family.

S.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:41 PM   #47
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Me.....Computers (programming...not sure its a hobby anymore cause I got a degree in it and I get paid for it now), Martial Arts, Social Dynamics, Playing musical instruments, World of Warcraft, RTS/FPS, and of course my artwork (oh yeah get paid for this sometimes too):

Heavy Metal Band "Apophis Theory" New Logo Mach-up
....I can't wait for the royalties to start coming in off this.

----------------------
EDIT: Ok, now that I think about it I guess I get paid for most of that kind of stuff now days except for playing music and video games. Thanks kind of cool now that I think about it.

Last edited by escapist; 05-17-2010 at 06:44 PM.
escapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 11:14 PM   #48
IszyStone
Biter

IszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot pics

Eye Shadow, I like to try out different combinations and even some patterns. I did a red, white, and blue once and a rainbow once. I also love to draw. Finding Bands, I spend hours on places like pandora finding differernt bands that are like the ones I already love. (I start with a Nightwish station then I end up finding and loving Epica, Sirenia, Apocalyptica.)
IszyStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 07:46 AM   #49
skinny_fatman

skinny_fatman has said some nice things

my hobby is definitely sleeping, and while sleeping my hobby is dreaming
Old 05-19-2010, 12:55 PM   #50
kristineirl
memento mori

kristineirl has super-sized repkristineirl has super-sized repkristineirl has super-sized repkristineirl has super-sized rep

Quote:

I have a celtic triskele pendent similar to that one! i am thoroughly impressed. you have some serious skill!
kristineirl is offline   Reply With Quote