Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-19-2010, 12:57 PM   #51
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I make animated movies sometimes.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/bogswallop/

Currently working on a Doctor Who parody.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 03:37 PM   #52
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

Heh... I'm usually too busy keepign an eye on things around my sister's house, taking care of her kids and loking for a job to have much fun with my hobbies anymore... living in the same house with two drama-prone kids, at least in my case, leaves you unwilling to concentrate for fear something will happen while you're distracted.

But, when I can actually be rested and concentrate, my hobbies are:

- Writing
- Tabletop role-playing games
- Reading
- Web-surfing

With the lack of concentration time (I pretty much have to be ready to drop everything at a moment's notice), the writing and reading have pretty well vanished --

(hears banging)
(leaves to check on kids)
(back)

Where was I? Oh, yes...

-- have pretty well vanished from the list. I can usually get a night of tabletop gaming in once a week, assuming nobody needs me for anything and the other players show up. But mostly, it's down to concentration-free web-surfing.
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 07:46 PM   #53
ClockworkOrange
A Voice from Catland

ClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I write poetry
I make music/play guitar & drums (but I'm a terrible singer)
Video/arcade games from vintage to present, pinball included
HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY

Anything creative, I can get behind it
Old 05-21-2010, 08:44 PM   #54
0nlnn
The Great and Epic 0nlnn

0nlnn can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes0nlnn can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Let's see, my hobbies include video games, animation(both 3D and 2D), and graphic design. I'll post up some of my work if you guys want.
0nlnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 06:21 AM   #55
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0nlnn View Post
Let's see, my hobbies include video games, animation(both 3D and 2D), and graphic design. I'll post up some of my work if you guys want.
By all means show off a bit

Here's my most recent work on photoshop, for a character i might use in the future for my hobby. I was considering using her very soon but my plans were put on hold indefinitly by getting this job:

rellis10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 06:43 AM   #56
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

wow the wirework is stunning, so talented!!

and so many hobbies and interesting things

ok taking a deep breath

Reading
Making my own Artist Original Bears
Scrapbooking
Knitting (anthing that is basically a straight line is my limit and pearl and plain stitch)
Cross stitch
Have started making feather Hair accessories and fascinators
Making simple Bags
Although dont do this often these day Harry Potter(am a member of a HP site that is pretty cool just dont go there much atm), role playing (only ever done it online but always wanted to try the rl version to showing my inner geek now)
love playing wii games but dont own one the ps2 was my ex's but loved playing guitar hero and sing star ooh and the lego star wars type games amongst others so yeah games for me to

and probably a host of other things but that is all I can think of for now

I have dabbled in beaded jewellery making as well, and have been getting into hatmaking for my bears and a little dressmaking for them as well
Old 05-22-2010, 08:19 AM   #57
0nlnn
The Great and Epic 0nlnn

0nlnn can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes0nlnn can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

http://blueoccult08.deviantart.com/

That's some of my work.
0nlnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 09:13 PM   #58
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Fool For VLF

I found my niche in Audio/Space Science/Electronics to be the
field of VLF Natural Radio, listening to and capturing Earth/Space
sounds. Please feel welcome to take a lookie-see!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un7ht6BVrsY
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 10:58 PM   #59
~da rev~
Call me Axel

~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board

I read, I write, I make movies, and I am an avid music listener.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:58 AM   #60
Joe944
Aspiring Slacker

Joe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJoe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJoe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I work and study biology, computer science and loads of math. Err.. hobbies? Who has time for those!
Joe944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 09:53 PM   #61
Geodetic_Effect

Geodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going on

My hobbies are:

Shooting, I'm decent at it.
Teaching Shooting, I'm an NRA Instructor.
Powerlifting, just moved up from casual lifting to serious training on a team.
Camping, really anything outdoors.
Fighting, mostly street fights but now I'm looking into training in some eastern and western martial arts.
Computers, sometimes I do some IT consulting but it's mostly a hobby.
Sports, I enjoy watching and playing football and basketball.
Learning, I'm always researching something.
Old 06-07-2010, 11:54 PM   #62
occowboysfan94

occowboysfan94 has said some nice things

Is sex a hobby?

Well my fav hobby used to be playing basketball, but since my ruptured achillies a few years ago i stopped playing basketball and found some new hobbies.

1) Poker
2) collecting rookie cards in basketball & football.
occowboysfan94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 03:32 PM   #63
RJI
Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

RJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging in

My "hobby" type activities are landscaping and remodeling my house that was built in 1891. My fun activities are working on and racing my car.

Is booze a hobby?

:eat1:
RJI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 04:53 PM   #64
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Happyface83's hobbies

I like to sing mezzo-soprano and my vocal idols are Tammi Terrell, Chaka Khan, Marilyn McCoo, Teena Marie, and of course, Mary Wells. I also like to workout using free weights to keep everything 'perked up'. I'm an avid reader, I especially enjoy reading biographies of real life people. Even though I'm a science major, I love to study history, in particular, African-American and European history. Oh and I love sex, me gusta cojer!

Last edited by KittyKitten; 06-11-2010 at 05:00 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 05:01 PM   #65
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love gardening. This year my garden is doing awesome!

1) Cucumbers
2) Zucchini
3) Eggplant
4) Bell peppers
5) Banana peppers
6) Jalapeņos
7) Tomatoes
8) Basil / Thyme / Parsley / Mint / Rosemary

I have picked more cucumbers this year than I know what to do with. So I have made about 20 jars of various types of pickles so far. I've also pickled some jalapeņos, made some tomato jams, made blueberry jam...

One day I am going to make a fantastic wife for some lucky lady. I will do the cooking, the gardening, the canning. You name it.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 05:09 PM   #66
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Chaz, what an awesome haul!
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 05:23 PM   #67
KittyKitten

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post

1) Cucumbers
2) Zucchini
3) Eggplant
4) Bell peppers
5) Banana peppers
6) Jalapeņos
7) Tomatoes

I have picked more cucumbers this year than I know what to do with. So I have made about 20 jars of various types of pickles so far. I've also pickled some jalapeņos, made some tomato jams, made blueberry jam...

One day I am going to make a fantastic wife for some lucky lady. I will do the cooking, the gardening, the canning. You name it.
Wow, you have a whole grocery store there, don't you? Any woman that has a man that would do all that is lucky.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:33 PM   #68
RJI
Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

RJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post

1) Cucumbers
2) Zucchini
3) Eggplant
4) Bell peppers
5) Banana peppers
6) Jalapeņos
7) Tomatoes

Ah the beauty of Florida... 2 growing seasons. Nice bounty!

:eat1:
RJI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 05:49 PM   #69
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
Happyface83's hobbies

I like to sing mezzo-soprano and my vocal idols are Tammi Terrell, Chaka Khan, Marilyn McCoo, Teena Marie, and of course, Mary Wells. I also like to workout using free weights to keep everything 'perked up'. I'm an avid reader, I especially enjoy reading biographies of real life people. Even though I'm a science major, I love to study history, in particular, African-American and European history. Oh and I love sex, me gusta cojer!
Um Happyface83 your FREAKING AWESOME!
I have got to get some hobbies I am lame at the moment! xD
Old 06-11-2010, 05:54 PM   #70
KittyKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesBigMen View Post
Um Happyface83 your FREAKING AWESOME!
I have got to get some hobbies I am lame at the moment! xD
You are not lame!
Old 06-11-2010, 05:55 PM   #71
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
You are not lame!
I will take your word for it
I am not being snooty though
Old 06-20-2010, 05:20 AM   #72
mantis_shrimp

mantis_shrimp has said some nice things

I play baritone ukulele, sing a lil, animate, paint, sketch, growing a vege garden, listen to blues (classic dirty blues not really much electric stuff), drink cheap red wine and watch films
mantis_shrimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 08:28 AM   #73
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantis_shrimp View Post
I play baritone ukulele, sing a lil, animate, paint, sketch, growing a vege garden, listen to blues (classic dirty blues not really much electric stuff), drink cheap red wine and watch films
Awesome, I've actually just started looking for a ukulele to buy. This must be a sign.
Old 06-20-2010, 10:33 AM   #74
SnapDragon
Filthy Letch

SnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I write and publish novels.

And I play World of Warcrack, and do battle with the rampant force of nature that is my back garden.
Old 06-20-2010, 10:51 AM   #75
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnapDragon View Post
I write and publish novels.
If i may ask a couple of questions...What genre of novel do you write? How easy/hard is it to publish?

I only ask because it's an ambition of mine to do the same and i'm wondering what kind of issues i'd have to deal with if i tried to publish.
rellis10 is offline   Reply With Quote