Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 05-14-2010, 01:06 PM   #1
ianni49

ianni49 has said some nice things
Red face I would Love to see, feel, and hear my floors creek and tremble under a BBBWS

I have always fantasized of this!!!! I have a Ford e-250 van, i WOULD lOVE TO SEE AND FEEL THE VAN SWAY UNDER HER BEAUTIFUL BAREFEET AND WONDERFUL AND POWERFUL THIGHS, AM I WEIRD? DOES ANYONE ELSE FIND THIS TO BE EROTIC AND SEXY????????
ianni49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 07:23 PM   #2
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The springs on my old Suburban creak when my wife gets in but its never given me wood.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 02:47 PM   #3
OneVBguy

OneVBguy can now change their title

Well "powerful thighs" are sexy in of themselves

Otherwise, maybe it doesn't give me wood, lol.. But I do love to watch a Big Goddess get into a car and see it drop, so yes your scenario would be intriguing.
OneVBguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 09:27 AM   #4
wreckless1967

wreckless1967 can now change their title
Default BBW and creaking

HI Two things I have noticed as my fiance has gotten bigger and heavier, our bed creaks and groans when she moves around or were makin out, especially to hear the mattress springs grinding and creaking , also I have one of those little japanese micro vans, you know the type and it amuses me greatly when she is in it with me, on how heavy the steering is or how I struggle to get it in gear because of her arse hmmmmmmm
wreckless1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 08:53 AM   #5
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Guys i'm scared.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 03:58 PM   #6
Elfcat
Radical FPL from Hell

Elfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticed

Yeah, I do get aroused at creaking sounds a woman induces where her body presses. When I first joined NAAFA there was a blind FA named Steve Fort. He once told me he "looks" for fat women nearby by listening for creaking floorboards or chairs.
Elfcat is offline   Reply With Quote