Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-19-2010, 03:15 PM   #51
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
Sorry, I was doodling to kill time, and this came out, though I would share. And Pearl, sorry, I know it doesn't look like you, but you still got a pink hat?

That is just too awesome! Thank you!!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 08:21 PM   #52
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobettiepurple View Post

"All nice girls love a bastard" because the bastard actually pursues them. I have found that nice guys are typically waiting in the wings for someone else to do the work, i.e. the girl - men complain about women having all the power, but in truth you gave us this power by requiring us to do all the work, make the dinner plans, decided what movie to see, when to be in contact, "here's my phone number, give me a call . . . "

.]

Well I had written alot and then I pressed something and it all deleted I was like Dx.
But I will say this WOW very well put. Guys always seem at least the guys I like the nice ones always want the girl to do everything ask them out call them. I want a guy to call me I am not some clingy women who is always calling and texting the guy. But you basicly said it all very well and I don't want to re type all I had written hahaha.
Old 05-20-2010, 04:31 AM   #53
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
That is just too awesome! Thank you!!
Hahaha, you're welcome.
Old 05-20-2010, 06:00 AM   #54
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
Not really. I think many women love a man who is strong, confident, protective of his woman, and who is sure of himself.

That "women want jerks" bs is spewed mostly by weak men who have low self esteem and can't score because they lack confidence, charisma, and strength!!!!

It is true many young girls go for the truly bad boys, but a lot of women grow out of that stuff.
i have noticed that the more mature ladies, ie the ones i'm actually interested in, all have decent guys. it's the vapid little girls that run around with assholes.

and as for being a bastard... i'm usually a nice guy until someone attempts to take advantage of me, then i let slip the bastards of war =)

i noticed that this happens mostly with the attractive young women i work with. they look at me and assume that a smile and a little bit of flirting and they have their own puppy dog slave but it usually ends up with me laughing in their face which shakes their self-esteem and has had the opposite effect on a few occasions.
FishCharming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 10:49 AM   #55
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Late to this thread...but yeah, I love a bastard.

The best guys are the ones who are sweet to me, but total pieces of shit to everyone else - I find them very entertaining and endearing. I love a guy who will:

- take me to a movie and throw garbage at children (in the dark, when they can't pinpoint his whereabouts).

- piss on a sleeping hobo for my amusement.

- invite friends over for the sole purpose of schooling them at every fighting game we own, and then mock them until they leave.

Etc etc. I have nothing in common with overly nice guys
Old 05-20-2010, 04:14 PM   #56
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post

I hope the hobo throws poop, cause damn
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 04:34 PM   #57
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post

I hope the hobo throws poop, cause damn
hobos are nasty... We used to have a homeless guy who would come in the receiving doors and take a shit on the parquet mosaic in the lobby at least once a week.
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 04:47 PM   #58
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Late to this thread...but yeah, I love a bastard.

The best guys are the ones who are sweet to me, but total pieces of shit to everyone else - I find them very entertaining and endearing. I love a guy who will:

- take me to a movie and throw garbage at children (in the dark, when they can't pinpoint his whereabouts).

- invite friends over for the sole purpose of schooling them at every fighting game we own, and then mock them until they leave.

Etc etc. I have nothing in common with overly nice guys
Hey, I's like to think we have some stuff in common, or do you only like me for my douche-posts?
Old 05-20-2010, 05:52 PM   #59
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stldpn View Post
hobos are nasty... We used to have a homeless guy who would come in the receiving doors and take a shit on the parquet mosaic in the lobby at least once a week.
that's hobo vengeance on the world...
Old 05-20-2010, 06:02 PM   #60
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by joswitch View Post
It was bad, because my receptionist could always see him coming but the way we were set up there was no way to get a male out there to oust him before he could drop trow and do his thing.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:21 PM   #61
veil
boston based bluestocking

veil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
ha, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade!

when life gives you nothing but shit... make more shit!
Old 05-20-2010, 07:29 PM   #62
veil
boston based bluestocking

veil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot pics

i think a lot of the "women go for bastards" is a rephrasing of "nice guys finish last," neither of which i personally believe.

yes, i have female friends who always go for the alcoholic jackass--but not because he's a bastard. you see, he's a sweet man deep down inside and only love can save him!

i also have male friends who go for the self destructive dramatic types--again, they think that through thought, word or deed they can SAVE their beloved.

honestly, this kind of thinking--for men or women--is actually far more selfish than it is self sacrificing. it hinges on the concept that YOU and only YOU can save or damn your partner. it turns the drama from whatever their issues are to one's own need for approval.

i personally would rather have neither the nice guy nor the bastard--give me a well-rounded (tee hee) self aware guy, who probably has issues but sees & works on them with as much effort as i exert on my own.

AAAANYWAY this comic is still funny to me:

Old 05-20-2010, 09:16 PM   #63
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in

I've been tinkering with my persona recently and I've tried acting slightly cold with the women in my life. Not specifically mean, but just cooler... sort of backhanded compliments here and there.
I've found it actually has had a positive effect and I've been receiving a good bit more attention from the ladies I've been brash to.
I guess it's true.
Old 05-21-2010, 03:17 AM   #64
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I totally crush on "nice guys" who have the ability to be "bastards" in bed.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 05:23 AM   #65
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
I totally crush on "nice guys" who have the ability to be "bastards" in bed.
Its okay babe, I have a total crush on "cute women" who have the abillity to be cute & sexy in bed.
Old 05-21-2010, 05:51 AM   #66
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Well, that guy was nasty, at least.

My experience with "hobos" (you know, actually working with them) is that they are people (you know, like you and I) who simply lack, or lost, basic coping skills and no longer have the resources or ability to get their lives back on track without a lot of help. A significant percentage of them, by the way, are war veterans.

But yeah, it's easier to consider them non-people and to just piss on them or, marginally better, to just look through them as we step around them. Doesn't require any kind of empathy, a working conscience, or humility.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 06:23 AM   #67
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by veil View Post
ha, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade!

when life gives you nothing but shit... make more shit!
Exactly! lolz!

And I can see that POV.... something like this...

"I got no food, no home, no money, nowhere to wash, everyone looks down on me... but THEY got a damn parquet mosaic floor in that nice warm lobby they won't let me sleep in! Damnit! .... oh wait... I got a nice '**** you!' for them right here!"
Old 05-21-2010, 11:55 AM   #68
stldpn
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
Well, that guy was nasty, at least.

My experience with "hobos" (you know, actually working with them) is that they are people (you know, like you and I) who simply lack, or lost, basic coping skills and no longer have the resources or ability to get their lives back on track without a lot of help. A significant percentage of them, by the way, are war veterans.

But yeah, it's easier to consider them non-people and to just piss on them or, marginally better, to just look through them as we step around them. Doesn't require any kind of empathy, a working conscience, or humility.
seriously, I understand that hobos are people. I also understand the reason that many hobos are hobos not just because they have substance abuse issues or a traumatic past but because they have anti social tendencies. And as much as you might want to excuse it. Some of it really is sheer petulence that amounts to me taking the time to go to them and ask them not to sleep (and if it were just sleeping that would one thing but you do know what a bum's nest looks like right?) and shit behind the dumpster I'm responsible for maintaining, so of course, unable to comply with a reasonable request they decide to shit on my lobby floor over and over again..

I can't have pity for individuals like that... and if they don't understand why I shouldn't be responsible for cleaning up their bottles, boxes and carts their issues with society in general are what landed them in that position in the first place.
Old 05-21-2010, 01:20 PM   #69
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

.... decided to move it to Hyde Park....

Last edited by joswitch; 05-21-2010 at 01:35 PM.
joswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 01:45 PM   #70
stldpn
On Timeout

Quote:
.... and I thought I was kinda joking about "hobo vengeance" ... Now I see the motive!

Yeahhh... god forbid anyone should sully a place where "decent" people throw away their garbage! That would be awful! /sarcasm

Serious note - you get a shovel and a hose and you get paid right? You're not doing this clean-up for free, surely?

This reminds me of all the hassle live aboard boaters get on the river... recently one verrry, verrrrrry rich resident who lives about half a mile away complained to the EA about boaters being moored on a designated free mooring in the middle of nowhere, (certainly not in view of her palatial mansion with extensive grounds) for longer than the nominal (but arbitrary except for the height of summer) 24hrs*.... I had to explain this to my non-river friends, who could not comprehend the pettiness involved....

"It's like this - these people have SO MUCH - and it just burns their asses so badly that anyone else have just a little... How dare other people have anything! These interfering **** want it ALL!"

(*and no, no-one was messing the place up)

Also, today I found out that the local council serves lawyers' eviction notices to homeless people living in tents, in the bushes, in the borough.... Before sending the plod to drag their tents away! Yeah! Way to go! STAMP on the little guy! Woo! /sarcsasm
seriously how is it my fucking fault that they don't have their shit together? I pay my taxes. Then I turn around and pay property taxes to counties and cities. I go to work. I give a cash donation to the local Catholic shelter.

IC the reason why you don't respect a property owner's rights is because you don't own property.

If you owned a piece of property and gypsies came in and started parking on it. And they trashed it. Started dumping their waste tanks on the ground etc. It would piss you off.

If you were moored up and someone you didn't know entered your boat. Would you call the cops? He's just sitting there shitting on the deck... He didn't do anything to you though. Would you be pissed that someone had so little respect for themselves and others that they would expect you to clean up after them? Because that's what a lot of homeless people do. If you want to live outside of the bounds of society you shouldn't expect special consideration. If I have to follow the law, you do too. If people don't like the rules maybe they should do something about them that doesn't indicate a complete disregard.

The motive had to do with the fact that the guy was selfish prick.

PS At the time I was a doctor and a member of a clinic. And seriously, wtf is wrong with you if you really think that I should take time out of my day to clean up after someone who does nothing but take advantage of my business?
Old 05-21-2010, 02:14 PM   #71
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
seriously how is it my fucking fault that they don't have their shit together? I pay my taxes. Then I turn around and pay property taxes to counties and cities. I go to work. I give a cash donation to the local Catholic shelter.

IC the reason why you don't respect a property owner's rights is because you don't own property.

If you owned a piece of property and gypsies came in and started parking on it. And they trashed it. Started dumping their waste tanks on the ground etc. It would piss you off.

If you were moored up and someone you didn't know entered your boat. Would you call the cops? He's just sitting there shitting on the deck... He didn't do anything to you though. Would you be pissed that someone had so little respect for themselves and others that they would expect you to clean up after them? Because that's what a lot of homeless people do. If you want to live outside of the bounds of society you shouldn't expect special consideration. If I have to follow the law, you do too. If people don't like the rules maybe they should do something about them that doesn't indicate a complete disregard.

The motive had to do with the fact that the guy was selfish prick.

PS At the time I was a doctor and a member of a clinic. And seriously, wtf is wrong with you if you really think that I should take time out of my day to clean up after someone who does nothing but take advantage of my business?
You absolutely, completely, but unsurprisingly missed my point altogether.

You generalized about "hobos" based on the actions of one (presumably) homeless man who, as I mentioned in my initial post, was clearly something of an ass.

I own property. I'd be plenty pissed if someone broke into my house and took a dump on the floor. Hell, I'd be pissed at the breaking in part, even if they did so in order to BRING me a plasma TV, brand new furniture, AND they'd hired a maid to clean the place up. This wasn't -- at all -- about property ownership and ownership rights.

It was, and is, about ugly generalizations.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 02:20 PM   #72
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

I thought that rather than derail this thread further it'd be cool to take it over here:
http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=72959

I've posted my response to stldpn over there...

Quote:
seriously how is it my fucking fault that they don't have their shit together? *snip*

Last edited by joswitch; 05-21-2010 at 02:43 PM.
joswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 02:27 PM   #73
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

So, ladies, the nice ones, do you find any of that arguement above this attractive?

If not, I suppose that disproves the thread, huh?
Old 05-21-2010, 06:36 PM   #74
stldpn
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
You absolutely, completely, but unsurprisingly missed my point altogether.

You generalized about "hobos" based on the actions of one (presumably) homeless man who, as I mentioned in my initial post, was clearly something of an ass.

I own property. I'd be plenty pissed if someone broke into my house and took a dump on the floor. Hell, I'd be pissed at the breaking in part, even if they did so in order to BRING me a plasma TV, brand new furniture, AND they'd hired a maid to clean the place up. This wasn't -- at all -- about property ownership and ownership rights.

It was, and is, about ugly generalizations.
I actually responded to joswich who did in fact address property rights in his post (ie those rich bastards on the river who ask boaters to follow rules god forbid we take into account the huge impact fees those "rich bastards" probably pay just to live on the river) about how incredibly insensitive it was for me to tell that drunk piece of shit to move his nest and his elimination activity off my property.
Old 05-21-2010, 11:09 PM   #75
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

Lost my first girlfriend to a guy with anger management issues I could see from a mile off... because he reminded me of my father in that respect. But then, it was pretty obvious even at the time.

See, when my first girlfriend and I got together, we were both social outcasts. She had a scar on her chin and wore out-of-style clothes and liked Brtiish TV shows. I read a lot, wore out-of-style clothes and liked British TV shows. We BOTH wore glasses. And we soon discovered that my kisses, even as chaste as she insisted on being, could curl her toes.

And then we got caught. Right in the middle of one of our "secret" kisses (which was a secret only because nobody was trying to find out), we suddenly discovered they'd finally replaced the light bulb in one floor indicator of the darkened elevator. Suddenly, all the people who'd been trying to figure out who was kissing knew entirely too well.

Well, you know the old gag as well as I did. If a boy and a girl, both social outcasts, are seen kissing, the GIRL is going to become more popular, since everyone figures... you can say it with me if you want... "she must be easy". (She wasn't, of course -- she wouldn't even let me kiss her on the lips -- but it drew attention to her DD bustline as well.)

Inside of a week, I got the "I think we should see other people" speech.

Inside of a month, she'd found someone, and I quote her, "less mature". (She wanted more danger in her life, and strong, supportive types didn't feel dangerous enough.)

These days, thankfully, she's married (to someone that isn't the bastard she left me for) and doing fine. But it was still annoying.
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote