Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 05-28-2010, 06:12 PM   #1
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default thisiswhyyourefat.com

It's gone. This is a sad, sad day for me I guess there's still always Fast Food Fever. *sigh*
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 07:51 PM   #2
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Fun site. Thanks for the link!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 08:46 PM   #3
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

dudeee why is it gone?! I loved that site.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 08:49 PM   #4
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

NO! How come?
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:02 PM   #5
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It probably had a heart attack
Old 06-04-2010, 06:02 PM   #6
Neen
Free Spirit

Neen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I was not firmiliar with 'thisiswhyyourefat.com" was it a blog? When i first saw that title i thought 'uh oh..an anti fat website?' *confused!!!
Old 08-28-2010, 11:50 PM   #7
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Its Back...

http://www.thisiswhyyourefat.com/

I present the Peanut Butter, Nutella and Maple-Bacon Rice Krispie Treat!

Last edited by Fuzzy; 08-28-2010 at 11:52 PM. Reason: ETA: I was searching the net for bacon-wrapped <insert delicacy here> images, and this website appeared, like it was summoned
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 12:03 AM   #8
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I was all eyes until I read "bacon" Icky. But it does at least look really yummy! But if I were to taste bacon in that, I'd probably upchuck real quick.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 12:04 AM   #9
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

ETA: There is a gap in posts.. from April 27 to June 29, 2010. No explanation for the gap. Maybe the webadmin had a heartattack and was in rehab.
Old 08-29-2010, 12:09 AM   #10
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
I was all eyes until I read "bacon" Icky. But it does at least look really yummy! But if I were to taste bacon in that, I'd probably upchuck real quick.
I think that's the point. Most, if not all of the posts have something entirely within the spectrum of "WANT"..and then they push it over the top. Like Strong Bad's Candy Bar

Old 08-29-2010, 02:15 AM   #11
isamarie69
Live and let die!!!

isamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
I think that's the point. Most, if not all of the posts have something entirely within the spectrum of "WANT"..and then they push it over the top. Like Strong Bad's Candy Bar

Awww i love Strong bad, But not as much as marshmellooooowz.
Old 08-29-2010, 09:02 AM   #12
FatAndProud

yesssssssssssssssss it's back <3 <3 <3 thanks fuzz for being the Foodie King
Old 08-29-2010, 06:10 PM   #13
MLadyJ

MLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot pics

OMG did anyone see that fried skin sandwich??? I can feel my arteries clogging as I type.

That's a great web site.
Old 09-02-2010, 09:18 PM   #14
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So happy to have them back!
toni is offline   Reply With Quote