Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 05-31-2010, 02:51 PM   #1
chubsmuggler

chubsmuggler can now change their title
Default Post your swimsuit pics

It is the summer time and I am sure, like me, you all are starting to pull your swimsuits out of storage. I figure we should get with the season and post some swimsuit, pool, and beach pictures! >w<

I will be happy to go first. <3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg caraswim.jpg (29.1 KB, 7219 views)
File Type: jpg carabeach4.jpg (30.7 KB, 7204 views)
chubsmuggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 07:11 PM   #2
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Posted this a few days ago in another forum. Might as well put it in this appropriate thread!
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 11:38 AM   #3
chubsmuggler

Whooo! Go you for being the first to reply!!! Awesome pics, btw.

I am surprised no one else has posted yet. I know you people are hitting the beaches! I sure am. XD
Old 06-01-2010, 11:41 AM   #4
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubsmuggler View Post
It is the summer time and I am sure, like me, you all are starting to pull your swimsuits out of storage. I figure we should get with the season and post some swimsuit, pool, and beach pictures! >w<

great pic
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 11:43 AM   #5
chubsmuggler

I know! The water here is pretty, huh? XP
Old 06-01-2010, 11:45 AM   #6
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

yes the water is pretty
Old 06-02-2010, 03:42 AM   #7
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Winter here- no swimmers for me!

COME ON SEMI-NAKED PEOPLE
Old 06-02-2010, 08:53 AM   #8
Heyyou
On Timeout

Location: Get a map, connect the dots, draw a horsie, throw a dart. 82% chance i been there or live there now.
Heyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

Awesome. I like how you are not afraid to wear a two piece like so many women.
Heyyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 09:35 AM   #9
zappbear

zappbear has said some nice things
Talking

Well, thanks to "Eyjafjallajökull" and other unforeseen weather phenomena, my summer has so far been rather cold and gray considering that I live in Poland.

I Really enjoy your picture chubsmuggler, you’re really cute :-D Keep it up!
zappbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 09:38 AM   #10
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Chiakini's On It's Way

My lime green Skinz Mens Riveria Brief Bikini is
on it's way and I will post in a few weeks. I'm
continuing to recover well and, praise God,
the weight is not only recovering quickly, but
returning as intensely sexy jiggly fat instead
of dangerous fluid, Woo-Hooooo!!!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 01:11 PM   #11
chubsmuggler

@Succubus: Awe, that sucks! D8 I forget that others are in winter now. Such a variety of people in this forum though! >w<

@Heyyou: Nah, bikinis do not both me that much. I go to the beach to swim... not to be weighted down in the water by clothes. XP

@Zapp: That is horrible! Cold, gray summers should not exist. DX Thanks for the compliment. <3

@imfree: What happened that caused you to need a recovery? OAO
Old 06-02-2010, 01:19 PM   #12
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Lookie See

Quote:
@Succubus: Awe, that sucks! D8 I forget that others are in winter now. Such a variety of people in this forum though! >w<

@Heyyou: Nah, bikinis do not both me that much. I go to the beach to swim... not to be weighted down in the water by clothes. XP

@Zapp: That is horrible! Cold, gray summers should not exist. DX Thanks for the compliment. <3

@imfree: What happened that caused you to need a recovery? OAO
This is pretty much it. Praise to God not just for letting
me survive, but also allowing me move ever nearer to
complete wellness. Amen.

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...3&postcount=12

I'm mighty glad to be back, as there have been many
posts that have literally "blessed my socks off"!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 01:23 PM   #13
balletguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
Winter here- no swimmers for me!

COME ON SEMI-NAKED PEOPLE
How says it has to be summer to swim......
Old 06-03-2010, 07:15 AM   #14
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
This is from last year (not a great pic as it was taken from quite a range, then cropped down severely). Was playing in big waves on vacation.

(Haven't been swimming outdoors yet this year, although it has been warm enough for it, unusual for up here at this time of the year)

Last edited by Tad; 06-14-2010 at 02:30 PM.
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 01:34 PM   #15
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
Frosty the Snowman?

When i leave the house in the morning, I have to wear gloves, couldn't even imagine going swimming!
Old 06-03-2010, 01:35 PM   #16
balletguy

Quote:
Frosty the Snowman?

When i leave the house in the morning, I have to wear gloves, couldn't even imagine going swimming!
ok I guess we will have to wait for your pic
Old 06-03-2010, 01:52 PM   #17
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
Quote:
Frosty the Snowman?

I imagined he was talking about an indoor pool?
Old 06-03-2010, 02:17 PM   #18
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

My cute vintage swimdress!

Last edited by KittyKitten; 07-26-2010 at 01:02 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 09:34 PM   #19
chubsmuggler

That swimsuit looks cute. O8!!!

Awesome pics people. >w<
Old 06-03-2010, 09:39 PM   #20
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have swimming apparel coming in the mail soon. I've gone swimming once so far this year and wore just old clothes for it. Wasn't the best thing to do, lol, and I was FREEZING. But I can have a pic up once I get my swimming suit!
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 07:52 PM   #21
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in
Default cause you didn't expect it

stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 08:43 AM   #22
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stldpn View Post
Yeah Stldpn!!!!!! Knock em out!!!!
Old 06-05-2010, 04:14 PM   #23
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I bought this today in the hopes that it would be possible to wear it as a shirt
for the summer. I need a wear a bra with it because, like all swimsuits, the
dang shelf thing does not support ANYTHING in it. Le Sigh. And it's a really cute
one, too. I'm too chesty for convertible or halter bras so I'm stuck with the
frikkin straps always showing.
But at the same time, this is backup in case the one I ordered online doesn't fit
and I think it won't so better to be safe than sorry.
I love it. I felt like a Pinup Girl in it! I even strutted around the store in it to see
what comments I might get and the ladies said the same thing. So yay!

Side view:

Front view:

Oh... and that's my new haircut as well, lol.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:21 PM   #24
Christov
On Timeout

Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Whoah. Trippy swimsuit. I could pop a tab of acid and stare at that thing for weeks.

Nice tats by the way.
Christov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 04:33 PM   #25
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

Lol! It's definitely trippy. Especially with the insanely vibrant colours.
I spotted it from across the store as I walked in to shop.
I'd feel bad for those in my town who see me in it only because 90% of them
are perma-high, lol.

And thanks! Adding more on Tuesday.