Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 06-05-2010, 08:48 PM   #26
KnottyOne
Ready For A Broken Heart?

KnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions community

This thread just keeps reminding me how desperately I need to go out and buy a new suit tomorrow

The past and future, is in us or nowhere. The external world is the shadow world, casting its shadows into the world of light. Now it seems to us so dark within, so lonely and chaotic. But how different it will seem to us when this eclipse is past and the shadow is removed. We will enjoy ourselves more than ever, for our spirit has suffered such deprivation.
KnottyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 10:01 PM   #27
chubsmuggler

chubsmuggler can now change their title

I actually got a new swimsuit today for a pool party. I may try to post pics of it tomorrow. It was my first time wearing bikini bottoms instead of swim shorts! O8!!!
chubsmuggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 07:34 PM   #28
chubsmuggler

Finally! I took some quick pics of it. XD
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN0407.JPG (102.1 KB, 4403 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0390.JPG (104.0 KB, 4402 views)
Old 06-14-2010, 09:02 AM   #29
jimmyd

jimmyd has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubsmuggler View Post
wow, love that swimsuit. very sexy.
jimmyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 07:23 PM   #30
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
u are beautifull
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 07:30 PM   #31
chubsmuggler

Thanks you two. XD Now let's see some other people's swimsuits! >w<
Old 06-14-2010, 07:33 PM   #32
Fallenangel2904
Fat Fashionista

Fallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging in

I bought this super awesome bathing suit a few weeks ago which I ADORE!! :

http://fashionbug.lanebryant.com/swi...&Mcat=5066%401

And have yet to wear it because it really hasn't been swim worthy here since I purchased it boo! First chance I get I'll be in the sucker!
Fallenangel2904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 07:40 PM   #33
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Fallenangel, that looks like a cuuuute swimsuit! Wish I could pull that off but I definitely need straps, haha.

Chubsmuggler, your swimsuit is adorable! I love colourful hearts
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 08:56 PM   #34
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Super cute!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 06:19 AM   #35
Fallenangel2904
Fat Fashionista

Fallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
Fallenangel, that looks like a cuuuute swimsuit! Wish I could pull that off but I definitely need straps, haha.
It actually comes with a removable strap so you have the option of wearing it as a halter or tube! Tube top works for me because I have not been so blessed in the ta-ta department haha!!
Fallenangel2904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 03:23 PM   #36
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Here's the swim top I ordered from Evans. It FINALLY arrived and I tried it on right away. I'm still bursting out the top (and I ordered it in the fullest cup size!) but it fits decently I was a little weirded out by the style of it at first but now that I wore it around my house for a bit, I really like it and like the way it fits.

Old 06-16-2010, 03:51 PM   #37
thinguyforbbw
On Timeout

thinguyforbbw can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesthinguyforbbw can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Here's the swim top I ordered from Evans. It FINALLY arrived and I tried it on right away. I'm still bursting out the top (and I ordered it in the fullest cup size!) but it fits decently I was a little weirded out by the style of it at first but now that I wore it around my house for a bit, I really like it and like the way it fits.
yes, it fits very well.

it makes me happy when i see fat women wearing "sexy" clothes. The woman I love, who is not even that big (200 lbs at 5 ft 9) hasn't worn a swimsuit for over 20 years because her then boyfriend told her she looked fat in it.
thinguyforbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 04:44 PM   #38
KayaNee
3-D Booty

KayaNee does more than just post hot picsKayaNee does more than just post hot picsKayaNee does more than just post hot pics

Here's my mismatched laying out in the sun suit. The blue bottoms were a bit too tiny for the backyard so I went with the fuller coverage pink ones. LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg l_3012d3274b194fd68d03ddc1f3b38034.jpg (36.7 KB, 3983 views)
File Type: jpg l_7027e5d9210c45af919eeb363567ad9e.jpg (49.5 KB, 3982 views)
KayaNee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 07:25 PM   #39
f8fourmore

f8fourmore has said some nice things

i tell you what this is one of my true weekness, i just wish that there were more photos.
f8fourmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 09:50 PM   #40
electra99

electra99 does more than just post hot picselectra99 does more than just post hot picselectra99 does more than just post hot pics

Chubsmuggler- I like the new suit

Carla-I love the detail at the top of the blue suit.

This was from a pool party a few weeks ago.

electra99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 05:09 AM   #41
f8fourmore

very very nice
Old 06-17-2010, 06:20 AM   #42
sarie

sarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized rep

i took this when i was purchasing my new swimwear. i wanted to tell everyone i knew that i bought my first suit in yearsssss! ha.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg suiter.JPG (10.6 KB, 3879 views)
sarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 06:38 PM   #43
f8fourmore

sarie very nice look on you, very classic
Old 06-17-2010, 10:51 PM   #44
blueboy

blueboy can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayaNee View Post
Here's my mismatched laying out in the sun suit. The blue bottoms were a bit too tiny for the backyard so I went with the fuller coverage pink ones. LOL
WOW you have such an amazing booty
blueboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 10:55 PM   #45
blueboy

blueboy can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarie View Post
i took this when i was purchasing my new swimwear. i wanted to tell everyone i knew that i bought my first suit in yearsssss! ha.
Very sexy...i absolutley love your shape
blueboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 11:01 PM   #46
chubsmuggler

Wow! All those suits look sooooo cute. I want to steal them all, lol. XB
Old 06-17-2010, 11:22 PM   #47
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Amen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueboy View Post
Very sexy...i absolutley love your shape
Agree with you and Repped that lovely Gal.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 10:34 AM   #48
sarie

sarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized rep

eek! thanks, guys
sarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 04:43 PM   #49
Christov
On Timeout

Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Can I, like, attach myself to you like a little stalker Spidermonkey?
Christov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 05:04 PM   #50
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christov View Post
Can I, like, attach myself to you like a little stalker Spidermonkey?
Well... Get on over to Canada and you just might be able to lol.