Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 06-18-2010, 07:20 PM   #51
lalatx
has the worst intentions

lalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging in

Figured I would contribute.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg aa.jpg (110.6 KB, 4427 views)
File Type: jpg bb.jpg (110.7 KB, 4418 views)
File Type: jpg cc.jpg (111.5 KB, 4413 views)
Old 06-18-2010, 08:51 PM   #52
f8fourmore

f8fourmore has said some nice things

yet again another great photo looking good

Last edited by f8fourmore; 06-18-2010 at 08:52 PM. Reason: spelling
f8fourmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 03:55 PM   #53
patmcf

patmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubsmuggler View Post
Finally! I took some quick pics of it. XD
I like ...
patmcf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 08:32 AM   #54
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallenangel2904 View Post
I bought this super awesome bathing suit a few weeks ago which I ADORE!! :

http://fashionbug.lanebryant.com/swi...&Mcat=5066%401

And have yet to wear it because it really hasn't been swim worthy here since I purchased it boo! First chance I get I'll be in the sucker!
I bought that suit and hated it. The cups were pointy. =[
Old 06-20-2010, 01:55 PM   #55
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Everyone has such lovely swimsuits. I dug my bikini out ready for communal showering at glastonbury festival next week..figured I might as well as to this thread at the same time. Sorry about the head choppage, lol!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin

Last edited by Gingembre; 07-22-2011 at 04:39 PM.
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 02:44 PM   #56
Surfer

Surfer has said some nice things

All of you woman look FANTASTIC!!! Of course I have my favs......

Surfer
Surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 05:41 PM   #57
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Saslute!!!, Good Day Sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfer View Post
All of you woman look FANTASTIC!!! Of course I have my favs......

Surfer
(OFF topic) Howdy, Neighbor (Edgar, USAF Vet)

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 12:49 PM   #58
rustydog7

rustydog7 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayaNee View Post
Here's my mismatched laying out in the sun suit. The blue bottoms were a bit too tiny for the backyard so I went with the fuller coverage pink ones. LOL
All I can say is wow! great body.
rustydog7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 01:15 PM   #59
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Here are a few of me from the bash a couple of years ago. Its the only suit I have.
Old 06-23-2010, 01:36 PM   #60
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default To A "T"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyone View Post
Here are a few of me from the bash a couple of years ago. Its the only suit I have.
Your screen name suits you to a "T", lovely Gal!
You have a "Lovely Smile, Lovely Gal" Rep in
your mailbox, neighbor.

Old 06-24-2010, 11:21 AM   #61
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
wow thanks for sharing
Blockierer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 02:03 PM   #62
jimmyd

jimmyd has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalatx View Post
Figured I would contribute.
lovin the third pic ... wow
jimmyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 01:59 PM   #63
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
I always get weak in the knees when seeing you... Don't know why
Old 06-25-2010, 02:47 PM   #64
LunaLove
not-so-starving artist

LunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticed

in the kiddie pool!

LunaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 03:47 PM   #65
konsulfx

konsulfx has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaLove View Post
in the kiddie pool!

you are very pretty girl!
konsulfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 04:51 PM   #66
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Amen.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by konsulfx View Post
you are very pretty girl!
Amen to that, and I must add, "The Gal has
a very high Adorability Quotient, too!"

Old 06-26-2010, 12:19 PM   #67
Proner
Scruffy Scruffy

Proner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My swimsuit and yeah I have kinda flashy outfit summer is the only season where I wear this kind of colors the rest of the year is just black
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Swim.jpg (105.9 KB, 3546 views)
Old 06-26-2010, 12:59 PM   #68
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

my fav suit from a few summers ago
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6411_1200145842606_1197341866_30589068_6570694_n.jpg (53.5 KB, 3511 views)
File Type: jpg l_6a89ed196983b8ed099d906f186399db.jpg (15.1 KB, 3497 views)
Old 06-26-2010, 08:06 PM   #69
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
WOW

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 08:22 PM   #70
Christov
On Timeout

Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sup.

I censored my weird nipples to avoid scaring the public.
Christov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 08:53 PM   #71
KayaNee
3-D Booty

KayaNee does more than just post hot picsKayaNee does more than just post hot picsKayaNee does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christov View Post
I censored my weird nipples to avoid scaring the public.
I LOL'd at the nipples... everything else looks great!
KayaNee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 01:42 AM   #72
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
cute the green is perfect for you
Old 06-27-2010, 03:25 AM   #73
midnightrogue

midnightrogue carries a lot of weight on this boardmidnightrogue carries a lot of weight on this boardmidnightrogue carries a lot of weight on this boardmidnightrogue carries a lot of weight on this boardmidnightrogue carries a lot of weight on this boardmidnightrogue carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaLove View Post
in the kiddie pool!

mind = blown!
Old 06-27-2010, 04:56 AM   #74
Blockierer
FAntastic

Ok, here is my contribution, pic is from last year:

Last edited by Blockierer; 06-18-2011 at 11:40 AM.
Old 06-27-2010, 06:06 AM   #75
Seda
Throbbing member

Seda can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubsmuggler View Post
Finally! I took some quick pics of it. XD

You are like, to me, the most perfectly shaped woman EVER!