Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Plus-size Paysite Board
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2010, 11:46 PM   #1
juicyjacqulyn
Master Member

juicyjacqulyn knows EXACTLY what's going onjuicyjacqulyn knows EXACTLY what's going onjuicyjacqulyn knows EXACTLY what's going onjuicyjacqulyn knows EXACTLY what's going onjuicyjacqulyn knows EXACTLY what's going onjuicyjacqulyn knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Juicy In Jeans ~ Juicy Jacqulyn

TOO FAT FOR JEANS?!?!?!
I seemed so unable to find jeans that fit anymore, that i had to start buying those stretch-band jeans to fit around my massive belly and vast ass,
But on a recent trip to NJ/Boston, a friend of mine took me to a store and i found not 1, not 2, but 3 pairs of jeans that fit!
Watch me show off my old and new jeans using my brand new HD CAMCORDER!!
God Bless America and their understanding of fatty fashion

Old 06-02-2010, 12:51 AM   #2
mact28

mact28 can now change their title
Talking Wouldn't matter baby!!!!!!!!

Juicy Jacqulyn, the sexiest, most voluptuous, curvy BBW on this land, it wouldn't matter if you were in jeans, biker shorts, a tight dress, a t-shirt with only your thongs, or without your thongs, or whatever it may be, you will always be a sexoluptuous (sexy and voluptuous) woman ever to step foot on this planet. Honey, you are wonderful, attractive, soft, sweet, colorful, thick, and last but not least, fiesty. You are always welcome to America, sweetheart. I would be the first to cover your voluptuosity in red, white and blue, and your face with red and white stripes. I definitely would make you a voluptuous flag worth carrying and waving. Happy belated Memorial Day. I hope one day I get to pinch you all over, lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mact28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 01:04 AM   #3
Jigen
Master Member

Jigen carries a lot of weight on this boardJigen carries a lot of weight on this boardJigen carries a lot of weight on this boardJigen carries a lot of weight on this board

You look absolutely huge and beautiful.
Sappho, VI century BC
Jigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 01:11 AM   #4
juicyjacqulyn
Master Member

juicyjacqulyn knows EXACTLY what's going onjuicyjacqulyn knows EXACTLY what's going onjuicyjacqulyn knows EXACTLY what's going onjuicyjacqulyn knows EXACTLY what's going onjuicyjacqulyn knows EXACTLY what's going onjuicyjacqulyn knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by mact28 View Post
Juicy Jacqulyn, the sexiest, most voluptuous, curvy BBW on this land, it wouldn't matter if you were in jeans, biker shorts, a tight dress, a t-shirt with only your thongs, or without your thongs, or whatever it may be, you will always be a sexoluptuous (sexy and voluptuous) woman ever to step foot on this planet. Honey, you are wonderful, attractive, soft, sweet, colorful, thick, and last but not least, fiesty. You are always welcome to America, sweetheart. I would be the first to cover your voluptuosity in red, white and blue, and your face with red and white stripes. I definitely would make you a voluptuous flag worth carrying and waving. Happy belated Memorial Day. I hope one day I get to pinch you all over, lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol oh no pinches!!
Old 06-02-2010, 01:12 AM   #5
juicyjacqulyn
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigen View Post
You look absolutely huge and beautiful.
aww thanks mister
Old 06-02-2010, 01:20 AM   #6
mact28

Talking No subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicyjacqulyn View Post
lol oh no pinches!!
I meant soft pinches, in a playful way sweetie, lol. I wouldn't do that to you, make you turn red. Your body is too good for that, besides I'm a gentleman. How about a smooth, silky massage?
Old 06-02-2010, 01:28 AM   #7
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

You know how to fill out some jeans, babe
Everything you wear looks great on you Must be because of your magnificent shape and fine looks
Old 06-02-2010, 01:51 AM   #8
Caine
Master Member

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

Glad you could get those little hands of yours on some nice fitting and VERY lovely jeans, they seem to look VERY good on you. Has anyone told you just how cute and beautiful you are lately? cause if so, its still not enough

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 02:09 AM   #9
FA luver
Dun kno'

FA luver can now change their title

You should always have your belly hanging over your jeans rather than tucked in. So sexy
Old 06-02-2010, 08:45 AM   #10
JMCGB
I've got a regular shift.

JMCGB makes people happy simply by logging inJMCGB makes people happy simply by logging inJMCGB makes people happy simply by logging inJMCGB makes people happy simply by logging inJMCGB makes people happy simply by logging inJMCGB makes people happy simply by logging inJMCGB makes people happy simply by logging inJMCGB makes people happy simply by logging in

God bless Canadian BBW's!!!
Old 06-02-2010, 08:52 AM   #11
SuperSizedAngie
Hug-Seeking Missile

SuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 club

You always looks so stunning; it makes me jealous, LOL!!!!
SuperSizedAngie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 08:54 AM   #12
NORSEBELL

NORSEBELL can now change their title
Default To the wonderful and lovely Juicy.

I totally agree with mact28 - you are the Gift to mankind and all FA lovers.
In this video you are giving us lots of action (and bellyaction).
This is by far to prefer than numbers of videos with voluptous girls only sitting rubbing their belly (including some from you Juicy).

So, give us action where we can watch your lovely fat bodies shake and quiver, and the fat rolls play.
You don't always have to be nude (or seminude). In one of your all time best videos, Juicy, you are playing fully clothed with your little dog. Seeing you struggling to raise from the ground after falling is very sexy. You are beautiful when running after your dog.

Make videos with action, there are lots of things to do, and try to do, in your flats, houses, hotelrooms etc where we can watch your big bodies in full glory.

All the best from
The Norseman
NORSEBELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 09:23 AM   #13
extra_m13
Executive Member

extra_m13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default yea

it seems there's some room to grow... hope you fill that in no time =)
extra_m13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 09:47 AM   #14
ssbbwlover74

ssbbwlover74 has said some nice things

Oh my god....your curves are awesome
ssbbwlover74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 10:49 AM   #15
NoWayOut
Master Member

NoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going on

For once, American clothes designers do something right and give a gorgeous woman the clothes she needs. Awesome.
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 11:34 AM   #16
juicyjacqulyn
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mact28 View Post
I meant soft pinches, in a playful way sweetie, lol. I wouldn't do that to you, make you turn red. Your body is too good for that, besides I'm a gentleman. How about a smooth, silky massage?
aahhh ok thats different haha
Old 06-02-2010, 11:39 AM   #17
juicyjacqulyn
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldtimer76 View Post
You know how to fill out some jeans, babe
Everything you wear looks great on you Must be because of your magnificent shape and fine looks
*blushies*
Old 06-02-2010, 11:42 AM   #18
juicyjacqulyn
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caine View Post
Glad you could get those little hands of yours on some nice fitting and VERY lovely jeans, they seem to look VERY good on you. Has anyone told you just how cute and beautiful you are lately? cause if so, its still not enough
awwww thank you
Old 06-02-2010, 11:42 AM   #19
juicyjacqulyn
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FA luver View Post
You should always have your belly hanging over your jeans rather than tucked in. So sexy

haha often at home i do
Old 06-02-2010, 11:44 AM   #20
juicyjacqulyn
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMCGB View Post
God bless Canadian BBW's!!!
you forgot to say "eh" lol
Old 06-02-2010, 11:45 AM   #21
juicyjacqulyn
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSizedAngie View Post
You always looks so stunning; it makes me jealous, LOL!!!!
awww don't be silly
Old 06-02-2010, 11:45 AM   #22
mact28

Default No subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicyjacqulyn View Post
aahhh ok thats different haha
You got it, babe. A silky massage it is.
Old 06-02-2010, 11:47 AM   #23
juicyjacqulyn
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NORSEBELL View Post
I totally agree with mact28 - you are the Gift to mankind and all FA lovers.
In this video you are giving us lots of action (and bellyaction).
This is by far to prefer than numbers of videos with voluptous girls only sitting rubbing their belly (including some from you Juicy).

So, give us action where we can watch your lovely fat bodies shake and quiver, and the fat rolls play.
You don't always have to be nude (or seminude). In one of your all time best videos, Juicy, you are playing fully clothed with your little dog. Seeing you struggling to raise from the ground after falling is very sexy. You are beautiful when running after your dog.

Make videos with action, there are lots of things to do, and try to do, in your flats, houses, hotelrooms etc where we can watch your big bodies in full glory.

All the best from
The Norseman
full glory is the best way to go
Old 06-02-2010, 11:49 AM   #24
juicyjacqulyn
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by extra_m13 View Post
it seems there's some room to grow... hope you fill that in no time =)
oh goodness lol
Old 06-02-2010, 11:51 AM   #25
juicyjacqulyn
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwlover74 View Post
Oh my god....your curves are awesome
thank you sweety