Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2010, 06:07 PM   #1
thinguyforbbw

thinguyforbbw can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default do big women need bigger than average penises?

ok, I did browse through the penis size thread, and from that it seems that bigger women don't have a problem with a smaller penis.

this surprised me, I have never been with a fat woman, but I was thinking the other day, that a fat woman has larger legs which probably means that a man needs a bigger penis to go in all the way, and only a few weeks ago, a colleague of mine was saying you need a huge cock if you're going to have a fat wife. Logically, what he is saying makes sense, yet it seemed fat women weren't too bothered about the size, is this because they were just being "nice" or is it really true that they don't mind a smaller sized penis, say 5.5 inches?
thinguyforbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 06:20 PM   #2
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

No, the man just needs to learn how to position himself between the large and lush thighs. It's nothing to do with penis size.
Old 06-04-2010, 07:11 PM   #3
CarolMisme

CarolMisme has said some nice things

I agree with happyface...

It's not about the size of the penis, it's really in your positioning and getting yourself as close to her as you can.

It is a misconception that bbw/ssbbw by virtue of their size, also have cavernous vagina's which need big penises to satisfy them. I can tell you that is not how it works.
CarolMisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 07:44 PM   #4
KittyKitten

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolMisme View Post
I agree with happyface...

It's not about the size of the penis, it's really in your positioning and getting yourself as close to her as you can.

It is a misconception that bbw/ssbbw by virtue of their size, also have cavernous vagina's which need big penises to satisfy them. I can tell you that is not how it works.
I can attest to that too! Some women are just naturally tight.....
Old 06-04-2010, 07:59 PM   #5
CarolMisme

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
I can attest to that too! Some women are just naturally tight.....
Yes. In fact, add to that someone who has a lot of belly fat. That's pressure and weight pressing down in all the right places, now add never had children, and it makes a difference.
Old 06-04-2010, 08:27 PM   #6
Christov
On Timeout

Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sweet, a vagina thread.

*smooths back hair*

Laydeeeeees...
Christov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 10:30 PM   #7
CarolMisme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christov View Post
Sweet, a vagina thread.

*smooths back hair*

Laydeeeeees...

I just had to giggle...you're funny.
Old 06-04-2010, 10:48 PM   #8
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Sweet, a vagina thread.

*smooths back hair*

Laydeeeeees...
This definitely made me "Lol"

And my friends and I have a saying that goes "even inchworms can learn to perform tricks." So it's not really about the size
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 11:51 PM   #9
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I can't speak for everyone, but I don't need or desire a large penis. I think the misconception keeps a lot of men away from big women because they are afraid of not being up to the task. 5.5 is too big in my opinion.

I truly do think men are far more concerned and obsessed about penis size than women are.
Old 06-04-2010, 11:53 PM   #10
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.
mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Sweet, a vagina thread.

*smooths back hair*

So many comments one could make.

----

OP, like with most things of a sexual nature, it really depends on the individual preferences. But, fat women do not require a big penis, simply because they are fat.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 12:55 AM   #11
LovelyLiz
Master Member

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Never mind...

Last edited by LovelyLiz : 06-05-2010 at 01:15 AM.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 04:14 AM   #12
willowmoon
Don't Panic!

willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinguyforbbw View Post
ok, I did browse through the penis size thread, and from that it seems that bigger women don't have a problem with a smaller penis.

this surprised me, I have never been with a fat woman, but I was thinking the other day, that a fat woman has larger legs which probably means that a man needs a bigger penis to go in all the way, and only a few weeks ago, a colleague of mine was saying you need a huge cock if you're going to have a fat wife. Logically, what he is saying makes sense, yet it seemed fat women weren't too bothered about the size, is this because they were just being "nice" or is it really true that they don't mind a smaller sized penis, say 5.5 inches?
What is the deal with these decimal points for measurements??? Is that half-inch REALLY gonna make that much of a difference?

Sorry about the rant but someone else on another topic about penis size mentioned his was 7.5 or 8.5 inches, something like that. Perhaps there should be some ground rules on when to "round up" when it comes to measurements -- or never at all.

Maybe some guy out there might wear a shirt that says my penis in inches is the value of pi and carry it out to at least 100 decimal places. Then again, if it's only a little over 3 inches, I'm guessing that's a deal breaker with a potential partner ANYWAY.
willowmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 04:37 AM   #13
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

What if the penis is 3.14? Then the guy could ask the ladies if they wanted a piece of his pi.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:45 AM   #14
isamarie69
Once u go polar, u get it

isamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeth View Post
Never mind...
I agree lol.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:45 AM   #15
thinguyforbbw

Great. My colleagues wife is a bit on the heavy side, so I guess I was getting a bit paranoid that the physical structure of a big woman might require a well endowed man to satisfy her needs, but it is good to hear otherwise.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:46 AM   #16
thinguyforbbw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
What if the penis is 3.14? Then the guy could ask the ladies if they wanted a piece of his pi.
nice one! LOL!
Old 06-05-2010, 04:48 AM   #17
thinguyforbbw

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowmoon View Post
What is the deal with these decimal points for measurements??? Is that half-inch REALLY gonna make that much of a difference?

Sorry about the rant but someone else on another topic about penis size mentioned his was 7.5 or 8.5 inches, something like that. Perhaps there :
Well, I guess when you're 5.5 inches, the half an inch can make the difference between a satisfied woman and a dissatisfied woman who has to look elsewhere!
Old 06-05-2010, 05:12 AM   #18
CarolMisme

Quote:
"The vagina has the capacity to expand, allowing for the passage of a baby during childbirth, the vagina also has the ability to elongate during intercourse to accommodate a penis. As you mentioned, for some women, the depth from the vaginal opening to the tip of the cervix is 3 to 4 inches when they are not sexually aroused. Other women may have a vaginal depth of five to seven inches. Regardless, during arousal, blood flows to the genital area, and sexual excitement causes the upper two-thirds of the vagina to lengthen by forcing the cervix and uterus to ascend. The vagina also lubricates to help ease penetration.
Some people think that the vaginal canal is a continuously open space. However, this is a misconception. Think of the vaginal canal as if it were a balloon that is not filled with any air. The walls, which have the potential to expand and elongate, gently touch one another. When something is placed inside, they mold around the width and accommodate the length of a penis, tampon, finger(s), or sex toy". Source: http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/2067.html
Think of it this way....just because it can expand to accommodate a larger penis, doesn't mean it has to.

I would worry less about penis size, than the size of your generosity in giving in the bedroom.

Last edited by CarolMisme : 06-05-2010 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Named Source
Old 06-05-2010, 05:26 AM   #19
willowmoon
Don't Panic!

willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolMisme View Post
Think of it this way....just because it can expand to accommodate a larger penis, doesn't mean it has to.

I would worry less about penis size, than the size of your generosity in giving in the bedroom.
Well said! It is far better not to be selfish or stingy in the bedroom, cause if you make a habit out of that, your partner will become, in all likelihood, your ex-partner.

Doesn't hurt to be creative in the bedroom either. Additionally, I did consult wikipedia -- most humans are equipped with a tongue.
willowmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 08:44 AM   #20
KittyKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
This definitely made me "Lol"

And my friends and I have a saying that goes "even inchworms can learn to perform tricks." So it's not really about the size
<Chokes on spit>
Old 06-05-2010, 08:58 AM   #21
Littleghost
Oh, Frickenstein.

Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's the same with SUVs, don't you see people carrying around those gigantic keys to start them up?

The test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. The test of a first rate wallpaper is to wipe clean easily when the previous fails.
Littleghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 09:07 AM   #22
cinnamitch
unacceptable fatty

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Naa we don't need a big dick to make us happy, we need someone who isn't a big dick, now that will make us happy
Most of the time... when you're crying, nobody notices your tears. Most of the time... when you're worried, nobody feels your pain. Most of the time... when you're happy, nobody sees your smile. But when you fart just one time...
cinnamitch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 09:15 AM   #23
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post
Naa we don't need a big dick to make us happy, we need someone who isn't a big dick, now that will make us happy
Hahahaha! Rep for you!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 09:34 AM   #24
KittyKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post
I can't rep you anymore, I wish I could, LOL! Damn, I need this for my signature.
Old 06-05-2010, 10:18 AM   #25
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.
AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinguyforbbw View Post
...a big woman might require a well endowed man to satisfy her needs, but it is good to hear otherwise.
Question - you have a tongue right?

Done and done.
AnnMarie is offline   Reply With Quote