Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-06-2012, 11:39 PM   #576
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

I prefer somewhere between 6"-7"

I know that's kind of a narrow window there...but anything much under 6" and I get bored and anything much larger than 7" and it starts getting painful for me.

Yes though, it's imperative they know how to use it.
Old 11-04-2012, 03:46 PM   #577
happyfatlover

happyfatlover has said some nice things
Default Fat wife, small penis

My wife is fat and has huge thighs and also a huge belly.I have a small penis and I can tell that it has never been an issue.
happyfatlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:10 AM   #578
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The penis is nothing but a continuation from the man, so it may be long and stupid or short and smart.
I think all women deserve smart ones
azerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:24 AM   #579
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

If a guy cannot think beyond his penis it is a problem no matter what the size.
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:23 AM   #580
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahe543 View Post
True. But even tough I'm a man, I must confess that sometimes men don't think beyond their penis !
Old 11-06-2012, 11:35 AM   #581
Londonbikerboy

Londonbikerboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLondonbikerboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
True. But even tough I'm a man, I must confess that sometimes men don't think beyond their penis !
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahe543 View Post
Haha, sounds like the wise teachings of confucius. Truth be told, men may think 'with' their penis, but hopefully about things beyond it...... pleasures of the flesh do not begin and end with one's member (well for most)
Londonbikerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:12 PM   #582
azerty
Life is worth living

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londonbikerboy View Post
Haha, sounds like the wise teachings of confucius. Truth be told, men may think 'with' their penis, but hopefully about things beyond it...... pleasures of the flesh do not begin and end with one's member (well for most)
I agree, but

it is the same for penis