Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 06-06-2010, 09:18 PM   #1
Colleycol

Colleycol has said some nice things
Default FFAs in Seattle area????

WEll I have been in the Seattle area for 4 years after I relocated from Chicago and its like a desert out here for my dating life.

Need some tips to met some FFAs.

Not really a club guy but have a very easy going personality.

Maybe its just tough for singles in Seattle but I heard its one of the best cities for singles.

Help!!!! LOL

Cory

Last edited by AnnMarie; 06-07-2010 at 07:06 PM. Reason: removed text that was too "personal ad"-like.
Colleycol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 09:43 PM   #2
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

You may want to post a new thread in the Events Section - West, and also scroll through and see some of the Seattle roll call threads that already exist.

It's not allowed to post up personal ads, but it would be a chance for you to see who is in the Seattle area and maybe even set up another meetup or something if you want a chance to get to know some of the peeps in your area.

Good luck!
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 05:16 PM   #3
Colleycol

Colleycol has said some nice things

Apologize if it seemed like a personal ad. I did know that rule.

Guess I was looking for some help in finding or searching for the Seattle hot spots. Frustration has set in.....

Thanks for the reply and I will do that.

Cory
Colleycol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 05:19 PM   #4
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hey, no worries. It didn't bother me. Hope you find what you're looking for!
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote