Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 06-06-2010, 11:40 PM   #1
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Dear Wawa,

I love you. That is all. -Krissy.

No seriously. I freaking love Wawa. So please, Jersey/Pennsylvanians, post your Wawa love in this thread. Tell me what you like to get most of the time. I want to know.

No, seriously. I do.
Oh, and if you're not familiar with Wawa, I suggest you go here immediately. --------> HERE
Old 06-07-2010, 12:02 AM   #2
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Only Jersy/Pennsylvanians? How come? I love WaWa.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 12:15 AM   #3
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Only Jersy/Pennsylvanians? How come? I love WaWa.
I didn't realize it was in other states! Sorry!
Old 06-07-2010, 03:00 AM   #4
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

WaWa has always been a passion for me.

My job involves a lot of travel, and while there are many other convenience type shops wherever I go, somehow I always end up pulling into a WaWa, especially first thing in the morning, for my Kona Blend coffee, and either a sausage, egg and cheese sandwich on a biscuit, or their crumbcake.
wrestlingguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 05:29 AM   #5
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My WaWa love transcends time and miles. I lived in NJ for a short time twelve years ago and commuted from Belle Mead to Princeton every day. I drove through a forest and along a canal and saw deer almost every morning. It was completely idyllic made even sweeter the mornings I had time to stop into the WaWa for coffee.

I was happy to find when we stopped at a WaWa a year or so ago the coffee was still just as good as I remembered it.

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 05:39 AM   #6
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love WAWA!

I celebrated hoagiefest last weekend. I got the two specials and a cheesesteak. Their cheesesteaks are so yummy. Extra mayo, extra ketchup.

I also love the little noise the register makes when you check out.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 06:30 AM   #7
Fletcher Harrison

Fletcher Harrison does more than just post hot picsFletcher Harrison does more than just post hot picsFletcher Harrison does more than just post hot picsFletcher Harrison does more than just post hot pics

I love the way Wawa smells...and their hoagies (Roast Beef, Cheese, Lettuce, Tom, Onion, Oil, Mayo, Hots, Sweets, Oregano....and a Birch Beer).
Fletcher Harrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:08 AM   #8
NYCGabriel
On Timeout

NYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticed

years ago I was seeing someone who lived in Tom's River and once a week we'd go to WaWa to get munchies for movie night. God I loved their sammiches and soups. and such great prices!
NYCGabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:19 AM   #9
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm addicted to their 6" Italian subs. I swing by there almost every night on my way to work, they've got it ready to go by the time I've paid for it. Awesome!

- Jim
Old 06-07-2010, 07:49 AM   #10
NYCGabriel
On Timeout

NYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithnwesson View Post
I'm addicted to their 6" Italian subs. I swing by there almost every night on my way to work, they've got it ready to go by the time I've paid for it. Awesome!

- Jim
Not even subway or quizno's here in nyc comes close. there's something about WaWa sammiches.... I can't put my finger on it but it's something transcendental.
Old 06-07-2010, 09:41 AM   #11
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

DitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I've never been to one
Old 06-07-2010, 09:42 AM   #12
PhatChk

PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I LOVE WAWA!!!
I have a love hate relationship with their mac and cheese with chicken strip. Not every wawa has it. And their cheese in their mac and cheese is not good. But omg!! I cant get enough of it. When I am sick I use it as an excuse to have my family hunt it down for me lol.
Oooh and the warldof salad sandwich yummm, and fried raviolis....*DROOLS*
Okay I have to go now -_- I am hungry and sad.

Eats and Seats :eat2:NEW ENTRY
I am looking for writers to contribute to the blog.
Ask me anything http://formspring.me/LadyGrn
PhatChk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:06 AM   #13
Smushygirl
Filthy Fat Slut

Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

I lurve Wawa!

Hoagies, salads, best price on half and half, fresh baked goods, the occasional can of cat food, coffee, ice, fix-a-flat, great soups and hot bowls, hot dogs, ice cream treats, bananas, soda and ice teas!!!

Is there anything Wawa cannot do?!!!
Old 06-07-2010, 11:04 AM   #14
NYCGabriel
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyBrunette View Post
I've never been to one
del, go go go go!!!!!
Old 06-07-2010, 11:16 AM   #15
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

DitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGabriel View Post
del, go go go go!!!!!
There's none around here where I live.
Old 06-07-2010, 03:44 PM   #16
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

I used to live in North Jersey and we didn't have Wawas there. So the only time we would get to go to one was every year when we went to Cape May for vacation.

Our first stop was always the Wawa to load up on goodies. I wonder if they still have the candy sticks that were caramel wrapped around cream. They were awesome and I have never seen them anywhere else.

Now I really miss Cape May. waaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaa
D_A_Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 03:54 PM   #17
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

They're also in Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia, luckily for me.

I love the Thanksgiving sub, and the tastykake products they sell that I can't find anywhere else anymore!

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
Old 06-07-2010, 04:25 PM   #18
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_A_Bunny View Post
I used to live in North Jersey and we didn't have Wawas there. So the only time we would get to go to one was every year when we went to Cape May for vacation.

Our first stop was always the Wawa to load up on goodies. I wonder if they still have the candy sticks that were caramel wrapped around cream. They were awesome and I have never seen them anywhere else.

Now I really miss Cape May. waaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaa
do you mean cow tales?! i loooooooooooove them!!!

Old 06-07-2010, 04:33 PM   #19
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersoup View Post
do you mean cow tales?! i loooooooooooove them!!!

Picture the fake orgasm scene from When Harry met Sally and you will know exactly what is happening over at my house looking at this photo.

YES YES YES YES, OOOOH YES!!!!!!!!
Old 06-07-2010, 04:41 PM   #20
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Chris, can you believe I've never had one of those? Finding one is my mission!
Old 06-07-2010, 04:50 PM   #21
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

Those are pretty easy to find around here. Maybe I'll bring a bunch to the next bash for you poor deprived people. lol!

Old 06-07-2010, 04:52 PM   #22
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

Did a quick google search... the company that makes them sells them directly on the web:

https://b2c.goetzecandy.com/iwwida.p...omp=kfc?cat=CT

36 in a box for $7.20

Old 06-07-2010, 08:35 PM   #23
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

They're all over the place at the farmers market I work at sometimes PA dutch people have a lot of fun candy, though.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:33 AM   #24
toni
In the know

Yeah baby.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg woohoo.jpg (30.1 KB, 147 views)
Old 06-08-2010, 10:36 AM   #25
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
Chris, can you believe I've never had one of those? Finding one is my mission!
Toni, these are a MUST. They are uniquely flavored and they are awesome. And make sure you get at least five, you will want more than one for sure.