Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-07-2010, 03:00 PM   #1
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default "____" Punk goodness

I'm really gaining an appreciation for steampunk stuff. I'm gonna share the love.

Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 03:31 PM   #2
seasuperchub84

seasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesseasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Why does that make me think of the video game castlevania. All I can picture is her going around whipping stuff like bats and medusa heads which jumping on platforms running after dracula. LOL
seasuperchub84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 03:39 PM   #3
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Only kicking in just now? Its hard not to love something that involves cool gadgets and hot women in corsets.

** oh and lets not forget the boots!

If any FFA are wondering how to get to Escapist, I think I just gave it away lol, Corset and boots, I think the rest is optional really...looks GREAT, but I think we should just consider it optional lol.
Old 06-07-2010, 04:04 PM   #4
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
nly kicking in just now? Its hard not to love something that involves cool gadgets and hot women in corsets.
What can I say?
Old 06-07-2010, 04:05 PM   #5
~da rev~
Call me Axel

~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board

Suddenly I want to watch Wild Wild West with Will Smith.
Old 06-07-2010, 04:40 PM   #6
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~da rev~ View Post
Suddenly I want to watch Wild Wild West with Will Smith.
I don't. That movie sucked some serious balls.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 05:22 PM   #7
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The problem with steampunk: if you're not a "professional" cosplayer (read: not skilled enough for a real job or hot enough to be a real model) or a model in a photoshoot who doesn't actually own the clothes and accessories, you're not going to be able to afford more than one outfit. And if you make it yourself, there's a >99% chance that you will look like you're wearing a bad pirate Halloween costume.

Yeah. It's an awesome style, but not really feasible.
Old 06-07-2010, 06:35 PM   #8
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
The problem with steampunk: if you're not a "professional" cosplayer (read: not skilled enough for a real job or hot enough to be a real model) (
So you should be able to pull it off, what with being hot enough to be a model and all.....
Old 06-07-2010, 08:03 PM   #9
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in
Thumbs up DAMN... thought it was something else

My contributions

And my personal Pick!
Old 06-07-2010, 08:34 PM   #10
veil
boston based bluestocking

veil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot pics

i feel i'm being baited...
Old 06-07-2010, 09:23 PM   #11
NYCGabriel
On Timeout

NYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticed

it's a bit irritating that a literary subgenre has become a fashion statement. bad enough steampunk "music" is being lumped in with goth music now this?
NYCGabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 11:09 PM   #12
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by veil View Post
i feel i'm being baited...
Veil if your SteamPunk we really can't be friends anymore. I don't think I can handle such imagines in my mind
Old 06-08-2010, 05:40 AM   #13
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGabriel View Post
it's a bit irritating that a literary subgenre has become a fashion statement. bad enough steampunk "music" is being lumped in with goth music now this?
Pff.

^ That's really all this comment deserved, but there is a character requirement. So I will say this: OH NO! People took an awesome concept and applied it to their appearances??!! The fucking sky is falling!
Old 06-08-2010, 05:42 AM   #14
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisVersion2 View Post
My contributions
Sooooo awesome, Chris.
Old 06-08-2010, 07:08 AM   #15
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Pff.

^ That's really all this comment deserved, but there is a character requirement. So I will say this: OH NO! People took an awesome concept and applied it to their appearances??!! The fucking sky is falling!
Heh,
Old 06-08-2010, 10:04 AM   #16
veil

veil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
The problem with steampunk: if you're not a "professional" cosplayer (read: not skilled enough for a real job or hot enough to be a real model) or a model in a photoshoot who doesn't actually own the clothes and accessories, you're not going to be able to afford more than one outfit. And if you make it yourself, there's a >99% chance that you will look like you're wearing a bad pirate Halloween costume.

Yeah. It's an awesome style, but not really feasible.
see, i think you can but my look is kind of gypsyish, not so much science hero/pirate, my steampunk has an art nouveau filter on it. thrifting & costume sales from a local theatre troupe usually put together something interesting.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:54 AM   #17
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by veil View Post
see, i think you can but my look is kind of gypsyish, not so much science hero/pirate, my steampunk has an art nouveau filter on it. thrifting & costume sales from a local theatre troupe usually put together something interesting.
I'm just going to be the demanding one, since no one else will, and say, "please post many pics, because we want to seeeeee."

Old 06-08-2010, 12:12 PM   #18
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

One more thing:

Last edited by Melian; 06-09-2010 at 05:30 AM.
Melian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 12:13 PM   #19
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

thanks for sharing these photos are great
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 02:01 PM   #20
luv_it_here

luv_it_here can now change their title

I can haz a steampunk girl now?
luv_it_here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 03:27 PM   #21
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm probably very dense...but can someone explain this steampunk thing to me? I don't get it....

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 03:50 PM   #22
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
I'm probably very dense...but can someone explain this steampunk thing to me? I don't get it....
Steampunk Explained.
Old 06-08-2010, 04:09 PM   #23
escapist
Belt Buster!

If you watch Warehouse 13 at all chances are you have seen steampunk gadgets and gizmo's.
Old 06-08-2010, 04:15 PM   #24
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
Capsule version:

Steampunk is science fantasy using the style of the Victorian Age. With power sources limited to muscle power, clockwork, steam, and chemical reactions, it tends to large devices that look even more complicated than they are, and often have impressive-sounding names, such as "Hydropulsed Piston-Driven Signaling Chronometer" for a steam-powered striking clock.

(Note: Some people will reference Girl Genius, by Phil and Kaja Foglio; this is slightly inaccurate, as their work adds more fantastic elements. Mrs. Foglio herself coined the term, "gaslamp fantasy" to refer to Girl Genius, as it borrows more from the fantastic speculative fiction of the Victorian Age.)
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:04 AM   #25
veil

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
If you watch Warehouse 13 at all chances are you have seen steampunk gadgets and gizmo's.

that show is so cheesy, often formulaic and hammily *acted... and i love every minute of it!

* hamily? homily? hominy?