Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-19-2010, 01:18 PM   #51
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That might be a nice little earner, actually.
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 09:49 PM   #52
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

did anyone else catch the steampunk episode of Castle? God that show is soooo good!
Old 10-12-2010, 10:20 PM   #53
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm not sure if any of the gamer's have seen it, it's a little lengthy, but the new bioshock infinite trailer makes it look like the game is goign to be a little steampunky.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSJ3_TL26YY
Old 10-12-2010, 11:05 PM   #54
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
did anyone else catch the steampunk episode of Castle? God that show is soooo good!
I saw it I am so happy I didn't miss it!
Old 10-12-2010, 11:07 PM   #55
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I was so damn tired from work, I managed to fall asleep while it was on. I hope to catch it as a re-run. Does anyone know if ABC does re-runs of weekly shows on the weekend, the way some other networks do? (I don't like to watch tv on my computer, so Hulu and ABC.com suggestions aren't helpful for me.)
Old 10-13-2010, 05:07 AM   #56
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

It would be awesome to be able to afford some of those outfits.... It's pictures like that which make me wanna be an alternative model.

But like... I could never dress like that unless it had some kind of purpose. Like if I was being photographed or something.
I mean, I'm weird enough looking already... I don't need any more attention.

Like, I make an effort to dress preppy, cuz the piercings and tattoos freak people out. And even when I'm dressed normally, I get weird looks.
So I can't even imagine the looks I would get if I was dressed like that.

But damn, it looks awesome.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MaryElizabethAntoinette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 04:26 PM   #57
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
What season was that?

Stormtrooper!

Old 01-20-2011, 06:28 AM   #58
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Warning: Lip Service is making it. It's not cool anymore.
Old 01-20-2011, 06:36 AM   #59
MasterShake
My Fist, Your Face!

MasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Warning: Lip Service is making it. It's not cool anymore.
I so want that "Talking Machine" t-shirt!!

As for steampunk, there's a new game called Dystopian Wars, Victorian era land and naval combat, including British land tanks with parliamentary buildings on top and American ocean-going warships with river steamboat-style paddle wheels.
Old 01-20-2011, 06:41 AM   #60
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
I so want that "Talking Machine" t-shirt!!

As for steampunk, there's a new game called Dystopian Wars, Victorian era land and naval combat, including British land tanks with parliamentary buildings on top and American ocean-going warships with river steamboat-style paddle wheels.
Their guys' stuff is way better than womens' stuff in this line. I usually can't wear LS anyway, because they vanity size everything, so their XS is not really an XS, and I don't like taking expensive chances.
Old 01-20-2011, 07:29 AM   #61
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

What? Not cool anymore? Awwww.
Old 01-20-2011, 07:43 AM   #62
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
What? Not cool anymore? Awwww.
If Lip Service has finally caught on that something WAS cool and produced a line in that style, that is the official sign that it's not cool anymore. Fact.
Old 01-21-2011, 10:50 PM   #63
thekidstable
Grabbin' pills

thekidstable can now change their title

Quote:
If Lip Service has finally caught on that something WAS cool and produced a line in that style, that is the official sign that it's not cool anymore. Fact.

nom nom eh?

thekidstable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 09:16 AM   #64
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekidstable View Post
*shitty image*
nom nom eh?
Speaking of outdated and lame....
Old 01-22-2011, 03:46 PM   #65
thekidstable
Grabbin' pills

Quote:
Speaking of outdated and lame....

anyway, I found this cute cybergoth lookin' couple.

Old 01-22-2011, 04:57 PM   #66
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

...They have matching eyeliner. That's love.
Old 02-08-2011, 06:38 AM   #67
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Jules Verne day means half price steampunk jewellery
Old 02-08-2011, 07:13 AM   #68
thekidstable
Grabbin' pills

and more rings and necklaci