Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 06-08-2010, 09:44 AM   #1
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default I've got boobs

Fuck yeah

*feels the need to shout it to the world*

Yesterday I was horrendously down and depressed about this whole thing. Then after work I went shopping and bought bras. Apparently I'm a 38B (milage may vary... one I got fits great on the tightest hooks, the other needs to be on the loosest..). The general opinion among my friends seems to be 'it's about time'
Old 06-08-2010, 10:17 AM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Good stuff!
Old 06-08-2010, 01:41 PM   #3
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Congrats!

Im just an average, semi-hetero female and even I have mixed feelings about my boobs from time to time.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 01:54 PM   #4
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
Congrats!

Im just an average, semi-hetero female and even I have mixed feelings about my boobs from time to time.
Oh, I wasn't depressed about my boobs, I <3 them. I was depressed about this whole trans thing.
Old 06-08-2010, 02:02 PM   #5
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divals View Post
Oh, I wasn't depressed about my boobs, I <3 them. I was depressed about this whole trans thing.
oh. well good luck then!
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:26 PM   #6
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I say congrats. And don't be depressed. If it's what you wanted, it should make you happy.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:59 AM   #7
seasuperchub84

seasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesseasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Well im not a girl, but I love my moobs :-D Thats gotta count right :-D
seasuperchub84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 03:07 PM   #8
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wow congrats I felt the same way.
Now get out there girl and do some shopping for clothes to show them off!!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 03:19 PM   #9
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I agree with Tracii! Show them off! And yay!
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 03:48 PM   #10
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Grats on your girls! Be sure to flaunt em and I hope your growth spurt isn't too painful!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 09:18 PM   #11
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Wow congrats I felt the same way.
Now get out there girl and do some shopping for clothes to show them off!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
I agree with Tracii! Show them off! And yay!
Hehe Now I just gotta get some money to buy clothes to show them off... woe. Well, I've got some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Grats on your girls! Be sure to flaunt em and I hope your growth spurt isn't too painful!
Ow, ow, ow. I walked into a wall today. Let's just say.. it wasn't pleasant. >.<
Old 01-13-2011, 01:40 AM   #12
max_bialystock

max_bialystock can now change their title

Speaking as a 55 year-old T-woman....

Boobs Rock!
max_bialystock is offline   Reply With Quote