Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 05-18-2006, 07:04 AM   #26
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear
Uber mondo stunning in both! You do fat glam so well, Lilly!
Thanks Santa!

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 07:06 AM   #27
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatgirl33
Absolutely beautiful in both pictures!
Thanks Brenda! By the way, how is your partner? You mentioned aeons ago about a broken leg and some difficulties during rehab trying to keep her strength up. Just wondering what became of you two, I hope everything worked out well.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

@~;~~
Old 05-18-2006, 07:07 AM   #28
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast
Wow, Lilly, you look great. I've never seen you post "before and after" pics before...I'm glad you did! Well done!

JWC
Thanks Jay!

@~;~~
Old 05-18-2006, 07:08 AM   #29
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleghost
Littleghost=[discretely covers pants with coat and faces the corner]

--

@~;~~
Old 05-18-2006, 07:08 AM   #30
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher
Lovely. I'm glad you tried it too!
Thanks so much Totmacher.

@~;~~
Old 05-18-2006, 07:10 AM   #31
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangstadawg
dizzam nice pics lilly but then all your pics are nice.

You are a real gem, gangsta - thanks for always being so sweet.

(by the way, LOVE your new profile picture. It's about time you put one up!)

@~;~~
Old 05-18-2006, 07:10 AM   #32
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Placebo
definately likin' the after picture lilly =) very beautiful

~keith
Thanks Keith. Are you coming to MA for Memorial Day?

@~;~~
Old 05-18-2006, 08:53 AM   #33
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW
Be careful of some of those 'In-Crowd' ladies. Depending on which ones you meet they may say, "Oh, I'm in room 313, stop by!" And then you get there and the room is full of smoke, the dresser is strewn with flask upon flask of various liquors, sodas, M&M's, Doritos, Little Debbie snack cakes, digital cameras and curious coils of rope and duct tape.

See, now, this actually sounds like a fun night out. It's when you DON"T get invited over that it's a bummer.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 09:01 AM   #34
rarwrang

rarwrang can now change their title

gaaaawwwwwwwwrrssshhh

the girl on fiyah
you're hotter now then then, not that you werent hot before.

damn.
i got butterflies in my belly.
Old 05-18-2006, 09:24 AM   #35
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
See, now, this actually sounds like a fun night out. It's when you DON"T get invited over that it's a bummer.
That is not at all an uncommon theme at these weekend events. (except for the rope and the duct tape, sorry ) Honestly, you would be hard pressed to go to one of these events and NOT make friends there. First of all you are practically a celebrity here so if you announced that you were coming people would be stumbling all over themselves looking for you all weekend and confronting you publicly if you didn't show. But even if you were Nikki Nobody, the hospitality room is full of shcmoozers playing cards, gossiping and snacking on M&M's, chips and sodas provided in there for free, not to mention the pool area. If you got sick and tired of the in-crowd you can always ditch them hang out in there and meet normal people. I *dare* you to go to one of these things and not meet anyone friendly. The vibe there is very casual, friendly and low pressure.

EDIT: If you did come you are guaranteed an invite to my room, which doesn't measure up to much in the fun category unless you like gossip and room service.

@~;~~

Last edited by LillyBBBW; 05-18-2006 at 09:28 AM.
Old 05-18-2006, 10:07 AM   #36
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

yeah i know my profile was way over due.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 11:11 AM   #37
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
EDIT: If you did come you are guaranteed an invite to my room, which doesn't measure up to much in the fun category unless you like gossip and room service.
Lilly, your'e very sweet. Really.
I'd never actually thought about attending any of these events...but I don't know. I think that may change as otherthings in my life change. We'll see. ANd you've made me feel very warmly invited (if that makes sense) and since, like everyone else, I have my own 'Am I good enough?' issues, that's greatly appreciated.
Now, will I have to put out?
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 11:25 AM   #38
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
Lilly, your'e very sweet. Really.
I'd never actually thought about attending any of these events...but I don't know. I think that may change as otherthings in my life change. We'll see. ANd you've made me feel very warmly invited (if that makes sense) and since, like everyone else, I have my own 'Am I good enough?' issues, that's greatly appreciated.
Now, will I have to put out?
Absolutely, and I've got dibs. I'm the first number in the cue.

@~;~~
Old 05-18-2006, 12:25 PM   #39
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by rarwrang
gaaaawwwwwwwwrrssshhh

the girl on fiyah
you're hotter now then then, not that you werent hot before.

damn.
i got butterflies in my belly.
WOW. *blushing* Thanks Rarwrang.

@~;~~
Old 05-18-2006, 02:48 PM   #40
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title
Default Nice Pics Lily

Quote:
I've always wanted to do this.

Before

After

You look wonderful Lily... Very much Seductve because I look a woman like you always when I go on Fantasy Feeder...Your pics are wonderful and you have so much courage...doing those pictures.
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 03:46 PM   #41
NYSquashee

NYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Very sexy pics, Lilly. You don't look like you aged a bit.

First time up to the "comparison" plate, and you knock it outta the park.
NYSquashee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 04:46 PM   #42
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Thanks Brenda! By the way, how is your partner?
Everything's fine at our house, thanks for asking. The biggest issue is that our 7-month old girl's teeth are coming in and we're not getting much sleep now!

Feel free to keep posting the sexy pics, by the way.

Brenda
Old 05-18-2006, 06:41 PM   #43
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Thumbs up lilly my love...

you are my big cutie 4-eva!!!!!

"never argue with the mothers..." Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

lipmixgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 07:27 PM   #44
Littleghost
Oh, Frickenstein.

Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Wait, maybe I didn't explain myself properly.
Littleghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 07:38 PM   #45
Littleghost
Oh, Frickenstein.

Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
...then keep me out of my room with a sock tied to the door knob?
I'm totally stumped. All I can think of is chairs jammed up against doors, and doorknobs tied to other far away doorknobs.

Please enlighten me, O mischevious one,
--Littleghost
Littleghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 05:06 AM   #46
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleghost
I'm totally stumped. All I can think of is chairs jammed up against doors, and doorknobs tied to other far away doorknobs.

Please enlighten me, O mischevious one,
--Littleghost
A sock on the doorknob is universal roommate speak which means, "I've got 'a friend' in here with me and we're *ahem* kinda busy right now. Please find something to do."

@~;~~
Old 05-19-2006, 05:57 AM   #47
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyBlackSista

You look wonderful Lily... Very much Seductve because I look a woman like you always when I go on Fantasy Feeder...Your pics are wonderful and you have so much courage...doing those pictures.
Thanks Sista!

@~;~~
Old 05-19-2006, 10:08 AM   #48
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYSquashee
Very sexy pics, Lilly. You don't look like you aged a bit.

First time up to the "comparison" plate, and you knock it outta the park.
Thanks NYSquashee. I'm glad there are folks here who appreciate them.

@~;~~
Old 05-19-2006, 10:10 AM   #49
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatgirl33
Everything's fine at our house, thanks for asking. The biggest issue is that our 7-month old girl's teeth are coming in and we're not getting much sleep now!

Feel free to keep posting the sexy pics, by the way.

Brenda
I'm glad to hear it Brenda. And thanks so much! *blushing*

@~;~~
Old 05-19-2006, 10:15 AM   #50
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipmixgirl
you are my big cutie 4-eva!!!!!
Thanks Girlie. I've seen others post before and afters here and figured it's my turn.

@~;~~