Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 05-19-2006, 01:53 PM   #51
Littleghost
Oh, Frickenstein.

Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Got it. They're playing 'parchesi'.

Who's up for a wicked game of Sorry?
--Littleghost
Littleghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 04:19 PM   #52
bentleydev

bentleydev can now change their title

How much did you weigh initially?
bentleydev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 06:54 PM   #53
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentleydev
How much did you weigh initially?
It's a roundabout guess but I believe in the first photo I was 315-320. In the after photo I'm about 380 give or take.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 10:14 AM   #54
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*bump*

Before

Yep, I almost forgot about one of my first picture whore threads. Just for fun I thought I'd bring 'er up again. This pic is from those early days of experimenting with gothic soul.

After

To just this past summer. My how I've grown... older and wiser.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

@~;~~
Old 01-17-2009, 10:17 AM   #55
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

You are such a beautiful woman, but I can't stop staring at your boobs in the second picture. How did you keep them from popping out of that corset/dress?
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 10:21 AM   #56
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
You are such a beautiful woman, but I can't stop staring at your boobs in the second picture. How did you keep them from popping out of that corset/dress?
Thanks Cors! I had a few friends around me. All night long I would spontaneously turn to one of them and say, "OMG, is anything showing? Am I still in there??" It was the strangest sensation. Random people would ask to touch them so you're not the only one distracted.

@~;~~
Old 01-17-2009, 12:09 PM   #57
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Thanks Cors! I had a few friends around me. All night long I would spontaneously turn to one of them and say, "OMG, is anything showing? Am I still in there??" It was the strangest sensation. Random people would ask to touch them so you're not the only one distracted.
Let's be friends

I call boobwatch duty!
Old 01-17-2009, 01:08 PM   #58
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Let's be friends

I call boobwatch duty!
Oooo yes! Best job ever.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 01:56 PM   #59
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
*bump*

Before

Yep, I almost forgot about one of my first picture whore threads. Just for fun I thought I'd bring 'er up again. This pic is from those early days of experimenting with gothic soul.

After

Dude, I bet you give the best hugs EVAR
So loverly!

(Coming to America almost got me kicked off the school bus! "FUCK YOU!" lmao)
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 02:33 PM   #60
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
Dude, I bet you give the best hugs EVAR
So loverly!

(Coming to America almost got me kicked off the school bus! "FUCK YOU!" lmao)
Girl you're trying to make me go insane!! Nice new name.

@~;~~
Old 01-17-2009, 03:22 PM   #61
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Just let your soul glo! Mc Donalds got the golden arches, we got the golden archs!

That top pic of you is very cute.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 10:03 AM   #62
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Cool Gothic Soul!

That leather bustier in the After pic was the one you called 'the most uncomfortable thing you ever wore'? Is better to Look Good than Feel Good in this case at least.
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:16 AM   #63
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

I love your arms and your lips in the after picture. Lookin' good!
Old 01-18-2009, 11:36 AM   #64
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Lilly - you look amazing in that corset SO hot.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:16 PM   #65
Saxphon

Saxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going on
Smile

Quote:
*bump*

Before

After

Wow Lilly - very beautiful pics ..... My how you HAVE grown .... older, wiser and sexier!

About what is the difference in time and weight, if you don't mind sharing that with us? Whatever it is, there is deffinately more to cuddle with, and that is all good.

Thanks for sharing.
Saxphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 01:13 PM   #66
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Loveliest!

Quote:
I've always wanted to do this.

Before

After

Soul, mind, and body, Lilly, you've got to be one of
the loveliest gals I've ever known of!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 03:24 PM   #67
jac1974kra

jac1974kra can now change their title
Default Hi!

I'M Jerzy from Poland. What is, your weight now, of course if it's no secret?
jac1974kra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 03:28 PM   #68
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
[CENTER]*bump*

Before

Hot damn! You look so good! I want BOTH of those outfits

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 04:03 PM   #69
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Lilly, you look awesome all gothed out.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 06:44 PM   #70
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxphon View Post
Wow Lilly - very beautiful pics ..... My how you HAVE grown .... older, wiser and sexier!

About what is the difference in time and weight, if you don't mind sharing that with us? Whatever it is, there is deffinately more to cuddle with, and that is all good.

Thanks for sharing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jac1974kra View Post
I'M Jerzy from Poland. What is, your weight now, of course if it's no secret?
Thanks everybody for the good words. The first picture was taken at my first Las Vegas Bash. It was a day after Heather and John's wedding which I believe was in 2003? At that time I was about 350 pounds.

The after picture was taken a week before Halloween '08 and I was 413 give or take.

ETA: I just got off the scale 30 seconds ago and I was 422. I had a good Christmas.

@~;~~

Last edited by LillyBBBW; 01-18-2009 at 06:46 PM.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:39 PM   #71
Caine

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
*bump*

Before

After

Dang Lilly, you're always impressing and Quite the lovely vision to see!

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 09:04 PM   #72
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caine View Post
Dang Lilly, you're always impressing and Quite the lovely vision to see!
i agree. ever since i first saw lilly on the DIMs board my first thoughts about her were she is beautiful and then when i see her post on a any topic she post on her responses have always been well thought out and intelligent. so she has the combo of beauty and brains which is the best combo ever.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:21 PM   #73
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Uhm, does Heaven know it's missing a totally HAWT angel?!
Old 01-19-2009, 02:38 AM   #74
jac1974kra

jac1974kra can now change their title
Default 422!

Quote:
Thanks everybody for the good words. The first picture was taken at my first Las Vegas Bash. It was a day after Heather and John's wedding which I believe was in 2003? At that time I was about 350 pounds.

The after picture was taken a week before Halloween '08 and I was 413 give or take.

ETA: I just got off the scale 30 seconds ago and I was 422. I had a good Christmas.
422! What a wonderfull weight! I'm only 231...
jac1974kra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:22 AM   #75
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
*bump*

Before

After

OLDER + wiser wooooooohoooooooo ONE FINE LADY.......hey you really need to work on getting some cleavage

xoxo