Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 01-19-2009, 10:28 AM   #76
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lilly, are you a tall person? May I ask your height?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 11:13 AM   #77
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lilly, at the risk of sounding like an echo, you really couldn't be much more gorgeous, in any of those pics. You are really exhibit 'A' for those of us who don't think beauty belongs to any particular size.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:30 AM   #78
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
Lilly, at the risk of sounding like an echo, you really couldn't be much more gorgeous, in any of those pics. You are really exhibit 'A' for those of us who don't think beauty belongs to any particular size.
Very well said, beauty comes from inside and shines out.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 12:19 PM   #79
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ohhhww. Everybody is so sweet! Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Lilly, are you a tall person? May I ask your height?
I'm about 5'7". Considered average height.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 12:38 PM   #80
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Eye-To-Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Ohhhww. Everybody is so sweet! Thank you.

I'm about 5'7". Considered average height.
I'm about 5'8", we would see eye-to-eye.

Old 01-21-2009, 04:04 PM   #81
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Yum yum Lilly, you look so fat and soft, especially in your fatter pics (those are my favorite )

Last edited by Russ2d; 01-21-2009 at 04:16 PM.
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 10:34 PM   #82
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

BEFORE

JULY 2003 - 350 LBS.

AFTER

OCTOBER 2008 - 415 LBS.
I put on 65 pounds with NEW ULTRA FAT 4000 PLUS! There's no counting, no strict meal plans to follow and NO hunger - only proven results. You can have results just like mine. Call the toll free number on your screen now! There's no obligation to buy and no salesman will call. Operators are standing by.
1-800-RIP-U-OFF

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

@~;~~
Old 01-23-2009, 10:57 PM   #83
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Better Deal

Quote:
BEFORE

JULY 2003 - 350 LBS.

AFTER

OCTOBER 2008 - 415 LBS.
I put on 65 pounds with NEW ULTRA FAT 4000 PLUS! There's no counting, no strict meal plans to follow and NO hunger - only proven results. You can have results just like mine. Call the toll free number on your screen now! There's no obligation to buy and no salesman will call. Operators are standing by.
1-800-RIP-U-OFF
Now there's truth in advertising, just look at that
toll-free number. That ad copy is perfect! Haha!,
just wait till I do a voiceover mp3 of that ad
copy! New Ultra Fat 4000 Plus is a much better
deal than those other diet products!

Old 01-23-2009, 11:15 PM   #84
lovessbbw
Luceo non uro

lovessbbw can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslovessbbw can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslovessbbw can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default simply

WOW!
Old 01-24-2009, 12:09 PM   #85
drxprime

drxprime has said some nice things

It's amazing how much went to your boobs!
drxprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 12:15 PM   #86
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by drxprime View Post
It's amazing how much went to your boobs!
True, a lot did go there. I think the push up qualities of that corset enhances the effect though. It makes things look more intense than they are.

@~;~~
Old 01-24-2009, 03:29 PM   #87
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

I called the number you left, and I didn't get any response. I don't get it.

PS UR HOT BTW
Old 01-24-2009, 08:34 PM   #88
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

Words couldn't describe the degree of beauty that you represent Lily
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 08:38 AM   #89
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
I called the number you left, and I didn't get any response. I don't get it.

PS UR HOT BTW
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyBlackSista View Post
Words couldn't describe the degree of beauty that you represent Lily
Hahaha! Thank you both so much.

@~;~~
Old 01-25-2009, 01:16 PM   #90
Saxphon

Saxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going on
Smile

Quote:
BEFORE

JULY 2003 - 350 LBS.

AFTER

OCTOBER 2008 - 415 LBS.
1-800-RIP-U-OFF
What stunning photos, Lilly. The only thing better would to have been there to watch you grow into those extra pounds. Of course, I would have been there with boxes of chocolates in hand, and they might have added even more curves to the incredible figure of yours. There really is no better feeling than wrapping my arms around a woman with extra curves (sigh).

Thanks again for posting the pics ......
Saxphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 08:28 PM   #91
KuroBara
"She Coo"

KuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging in

Where did the corset come from? I want one!!

FaceBook and FarmVille, Yo!Ville, Mafia Wars and Cafe World addict! ID: Geralyn Holmes
KuroBara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 06:38 AM   #92
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroBara View Post
Where did the corset come from? I want one!!
I got it off of ebay from alter ego erotics. I love them. Thinking about getting another one.

@~;~~
Old 02-08-2009, 12:27 PM   #93
geetar6103

geetar6103 has said some nice things

Gorgeous, i wouldnt know what to do if that was my bed, my jaw would hit the floor

Quote:
I've always wanted to do this.

Before

After

geetar6103 is offline   Reply With Quote