Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 06-11-2010, 07:47 AM   #1
tinytoddy

tinytoddy can now change their title
Default Hooter Shorts!!

Here I am in my extra small Hooter shorts. (big deal right?)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shorts.jpg (2.2 KB, 2751 views)
tinytoddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 07:49 AM   #2
tinytoddy

And here is a friend trying on my Hooter shorts!! She was just able to squeeze them above her calves.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tiny.jpg (24.5 KB, 2717 views)
Old 06-11-2010, 08:46 AM   #3
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

First pic looks like a man trying on Hooter's shorts. Are you sure they're your Hooter's shorts? Are you a man? If you are a man, how did you get a job at Hooter's?
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 08:54 AM   #4
tinytoddy

Yes I am a man, and I bought them off of E-Bay. And no I don't work there. Used to go there quite a bit, not as much a fan with the new uniform and all. It was better when they kept it shiny. Now the few times that I do go out it is to the "Tilt A Kilt".
Old 06-11-2010, 01:10 PM   #5
Big Butt Asshley
Big Booty & A Smile

Big Butt Asshley knows EXACTLY what's going onBig Butt Asshley knows EXACTLY what's going onBig Butt Asshley knows EXACTLY what's going onBig Butt Asshley knows EXACTLY what's going onBig Butt Asshley knows EXACTLY what's going onBig Butt Asshley knows EXACTLY what's going on

I really really really really want Hooters shorts!!!
Old 06-11-2010, 01:14 PM   #6
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

How is this still on the Main Board? Can I ask what this has to do with fat at all?
Old 06-11-2010, 01:17 PM   #7
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeze View Post
How is this still on the Main Board? Can I ask what this has to do with fat at all?
There's a man. In Hooter shorts. Really, sometimes we need to just go with the flow.

I like to think of this as a gift from baby Jesus.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 02:13 PM   #8
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Mmmm! Gotta have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytoddy View Post
Mrs Ho Ho and I do quite a bit of bicycling. I like bright colors, but don't want to look like a 72 y.o. Lance Armstrong wannabe. I have a number of red and orange tees from the electrical union and these work great. Those orange shorts would compliment the shirts very nicely (and I gotta admit, I've got a neat, tight ass from all the biking.)

Mrs Ho Ho looks great in colors like that too. I did a bit of a search to see if the shorts, et c., could be had, without the need of having a friend in the business, and found this. Lotsa great pix and blog entries.

The Hooters Girl (blog.) All you wanted to know, but . . .

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 02:15 PM   #9
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeze View Post
Well, his friend just barely managed to get those tiny silky hooter shorts to her calves. That's topical, eh?
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 04:02 PM   #10
Aswani

Aswani can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAswani can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAswani can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Tiny, I know you're proud to be an itty-bitty little pixie that only weights 97 pounds, but I have trouble believing those are your shorts in the second picture. Undoubtedly those look like shorts that would fit a 5-year-old boy comfortably and NOT a grown man--and a grown man is clearly what you are based upon your profile photo. The shorts your wearing in the first pic have a nice comfy look. The shorts in the second pic look like they'd be comfy around one of her calves--and from what I can see, her calf isn't bigger than a 5-year-old boy's torso. Not many human's are--regardless of their size.

Something's rotten in Denmark Tiny.
Aswani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 04:18 PM   #11
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

ohhhh tiny got served.
Old 06-14-2010, 07:18 AM   #12
tinytoddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho Ho Tai View Post
Mrs Ho Ho and I do quite a bit of bicycling. I like bright colors, but don't want to look like a 72 y.o. Lance Armstrong wannabe. I have a number of red and orange tees from the electrical union and these work great. Those orange shorts would compliment the shirts very nicely (and I gotta admit, I've got a neat, tight ass from all the biking.)

Mrs Ho Ho looks great in colors like that too. I did a bit of a search to see if the shorts, et c., could be had, without the need of having a friend in the business, and found this. Lotsa great pix and blog entries.

The Hooters Girl (blog.) All you wanted to know, but . . .
Thanks for the thread!! I am not a fan of the new shorts as I like the shiny stuff!!
Old 06-14-2010, 07:23 AM   #13
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I like the shiny stuff!!
Why are we just now hearing about this?!
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 07:25 AM   #14
tinytoddy

Those actually are the same shorts. Here is another comparison. These are a super size 2X size Hooter shorts. (they don't have the insigna on it, but they are the same kind)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tiny legs.jpg (26.5 KB, 2374 views)
Old 06-14-2010, 07:27 AM   #15
tinytoddy

And here is the same girl wearing those shorts. They fit her quite nicely in my mind!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg big legs.jpg (17.3 KB, 2378 views)
Old 06-14-2010, 07:29 AM   #16
tinytoddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
Why are we just now hearing about this?!
Have I been repeating myself? I can't help it sometimes!! LOL!!
Old 06-14-2010, 07:57 AM   #17
FatAndProud

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytoddy
Those actually are the same shorts. Here is another comparison. These are a super size 2X size Hooter shorts. (they don't have the insigna on it, but they are the same kind)
Wank fodder
Old 06-14-2010, 11:58 AM   #18
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Todd, you have some of the longest legs I've seen in a profile shot. You're nice and lanky.
Old 06-14-2010, 12:21 PM   #19
tinytoddy

Quote:
Todd, you have some of the longest legs I've seen in a profile shot. You're nice and lanky.
I don't think I have ever been called lanky. I am a shorty, so yes that is a first!! Or are you giving me a little sarcasm? LOL!!
Old 06-14-2010, 12:23 PM   #20
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:
I don't think I have ever been called lanky. I am a shorty, so yes that is a first!! Or are you giving me a little sarcasm? LOL!!
I am absolutely not giving you sarcasm. Your photos show a fairly tall man. If you wanna play Gary Coleman, you're gonna need better photoshop.
Old 06-14-2010, 12:30 PM   #21
tinytoddy

Quote:
I am absolutely not giving you sarcasm. Your photos show a fairly tall man. If you wanna play Gary Coleman, you're gonna need better photoshop.
I said that I photoshopped some of the earlier photos, but these last 5-6 pictures are true to form.
Old 06-14-2010, 12:44 PM   #22
LisaInNC

LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Why is this thread making me laugh uncontrollably? Anyone remember the tiny guy who wanted to be the size of an ant and would ask you if you would step on him?

Sometimes, being a bitch is all a woman has to hang on to.
LisaInNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 12:54 PM   #23
FatAndProud

Or the guy that got boners from fat girls walking in sand..
Old 06-14-2010, 01:47 PM   #24
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Or the guy that got boners from fat girls walking in sand..
i LOVE that guy! What about the one who wanted to know if you were bigger than the chair you were sitting in. Bigger than a car, bigger than a boat, bigger than a house...
Old 06-14-2010, 01:48 PM   #25
FatAndProud

Or the guy that liked amazonian type women, sumo wrestlers, etc....