Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 07-04-2010, 09:40 AM   #51
calauria
La Negra Hermosa

calauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWayOut View Post
I'm 22. Shame my heart is a mess that is incapable of love.
Dude!! I'll rock your world!!!
Old 07-14-2010, 02:20 AM   #52
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

<<< 34 & Single.

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:49 AM   #53
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

<<<<<< Old, and damaged goods.
Old 07-14-2010, 08:20 AM   #54
UMBROBOYUM

UMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized rep

I'm 25. Have my mind on my career though.
UMBROBOYUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 09:03 AM   #55
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy View Post
Why do you call yourself damaged? Nothing wrong wtih older men. Older men are sexy and mature.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:55 PM   #56
Dhaos

Dhaos has said some nice things

I'm 25, always liked big girls, and now i have one
Dhaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 05:11 PM   #57
calauria
La Negra Hermosa

calauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy View Post
You look rather sexy to me!!

I'm just a big ol flirt today!!!
Old 07-17-2010, 12:30 PM   #58
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default **** Brief Message from the MOD Team****

We are struggling a bit with this thread right now. It is fun, flirty, and there are some really great interactions going on between the FAs, the BBWs and friends. Our concern is that it is not within the guidelines of the BBW forum. The full BBW Forum Guidelines can be found here.
The idea of moving this thread to one of the other forums was discussed but discarded as the right action. Since the BBW Forum has a specific guide, posts that are made in these threads are often made only because it is the BBW forum.

Our compromise is to ask that new posters, and those that have participated in this thread to review the forum guidelines, and to honor those rules. At this time we are going to leave the thread open and going forward the posts need to be on track.

Regards,

EvilPrincess/Mod

***Maybe someone wants to start a similar thread track on another board? Would be a shame to miss out on the fun...***
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote