Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-28-2010, 03:26 AM   #51
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by singingNerd79 View Post
If it's not obvious from my name... I like to sing Here are some ringtones I made freely available:

http://www.myxer.com/thisisdamon
wow that's amazing!!!! seriously.....I LOVE THE WAKE UP ONE...if i knew how I would d/l and get on my Bkberry somehow...
Old 09-28-2010, 03:28 AM   #52
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

My newest hobby is LEARNING MOSAICS....my first project is decorating the ashes from my dog (she was cremated a while ago) and the box has been on the mantle for a few years...and thought it would be nice to memorialize her

o yeah...everyone in my class thinks i am kinda *strange* now...but of course *COOL*
Old 09-28-2010, 03:48 AM   #53
isamarie69
Live and let die!!!

isamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticed

Why just guys skills and hobbies?

LOL I don't think i would be allowed to post my "skills" anywhere on these boards anyways.
Old 09-28-2010, 11:48 AM   #54
Kazak

Kazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by isamarie69 View Post

LOL I don't think i would be allowed to post my "skills" anywhere on these boards anyways.
I think I'd much rather hear about your skills than any guys skills
Kazak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 09:12 PM   #55
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by isamarie69 View Post

Simple. A few months ago I accidentally posted a couple
of my creations in a Gal's type, similarly named thread. I
was politely made aware of my error and I then started
this thread to move my posts and additional stuff to.
Really, who, Gals and even Guys, really wants to see
electronics, VLF, and big power line sparks, anyway?

Now everyone's going to scour all the other threads to
see if they can get a hint of what your skill is. Gotta'
be more interesting than this stuff!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 09:37 PM   #56
singingNerd79

singingNerd79 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessingingNerd79 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
wow that's amazing!!!! seriously.....I LOVE THE WAKE UP ONE...if i knew how I would d/l and get on my Bkberry somehow...
Thank you so much! I really appreciate that I think there are instructions for blackberry phones on the site somewhere? It's free to sign up, and the ringtones are texted to your phone
singingNerd79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 04:39 PM   #57
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by singingNerd79 View Post
If it's not obvious from my name... I like to sing Here are some ringtones I made freely available:

http://www.myxer.com/thisisdamon
I don't know how I missed this. This is awesome dude, I just put them on my phone. I can't wait for people to ask me what band it is
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:10 PM   #58
singingNerd79

singingNerd79 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessingingNerd79 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
I don't know how I missed this. This is awesome dude, I just put them on my phone. I can't wait for people to ask me what band it is
LOL, thanks dude! That's awesome!!!
singingNerd79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 04:08 AM   #59
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Wow singingNerd79, you have a great voice...and you have the best slippers
Old 10-29-2010, 09:11 PM   #60
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Capacitor Bank And Stuff

I did post this link in another thread, but since no one would care, there, I posted it here to make sure it could be seen by someone who might care.

You Tube-Capacitor Bank Shockumentry Video Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmryuWqQrzk

Old 11-03-2010, 01:12 PM   #61
jezter6

jezter6 can now change their title

Not necessarily sure it's a skill, but certainly a hobby....

I make beer, wine, and mead. Last weekend I bottled 3 batches (75ish bottles) of wine/mead and made 5g of mead and 5g of blueberry cider. (g being short for gallons).

Anyone else here a homebrewer?
jezter6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 01:44 PM   #62
watts63
Coast 2 Coast 2 Worldwide

watts63 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswatts63 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswatts63 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I like doing wrestling music videos so here's one of them:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25-ctA__Vik
Old 11-03-2010, 02:16 PM   #63
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by watts63 View Post
Nice work, Watts63!

Old 11-03-2010, 03:09 PM   #64
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by watts63 View Post
Wow, really nice work!
Old 11-03-2010, 04:20 PM   #65
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Seriously guys? Seriously?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25-ctA__Vik#t=1m38s

Come on. COME. ON.

edit: SERIOUSLY!?
Old 11-03-2010, 04:45 PM   #66
Kazak

Kazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jezter6 View Post

I make beer, wine, and mead. Last weekend I bottled 3 batches (75ish bottles) of wine/mead and made 5g of mead and 5g of blueberry cider. (g being short for gallons).

i want to make mead but dont have anywhere to store it. been reading up on it & checking out vids on youtube
Kazak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 05:00 PM   #67
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:

Fuck yeah. Right now I have mead and Apfelwein fermenting. I have mead going all year round, pretty much. ^5 my home brewing brother.
Old 11-03-2010, 05:12 PM   #68
jezter6

Apfelwein, eh??? You a Homebrewtalk member?

Maybe we'll have to plan a mead swap
Old 11-03-2010, 05:13 PM   #69
jezter6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazak View Post
i want to make mead but dont have anywhere to store it. been reading up on it & checking out vids on youtube
You can make it in 1g batches and hide it in various closets/cabinets. No need to go whole hog on 5 gallons at a clip.

I usually have 7x5gallon batches going at any given time.
Old 11-03-2010, 05:59 PM   #70
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
Apfelwein, eh??? You a Homebrewtalk member?

Maybe we'll have to plan a mead swap
Yep! Thats where I got the recipe. It's some good stuff. Have you made it?
Old 11-03-2010, 06:13 PM   #71
jezter6

I have, but I've always mucked with it. Got a keg of it sitting now that was made with granny smith apples, a little honey, Apple Juice, and probably 2-3 other small entries here and there.

What's your s/n on HBT?
Old 11-03-2010, 09:17 PM   #72
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
WOW!!!, I have a Compaq version of that same keyboard! I spent about 4 hours last month disassembling, cleaning dust from between keys, and reassembling mine 'cuz it's able to survive my angry pounding on it when XP, Firefox, or that damned trackball f**ks up and was afraid one of those new ones would fall apart under the same abuse.

Sounds like you need to get over to newegg and get yourself to Win7
Old 11-03-2010, 10:06 PM   #73
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Thanks For The Heads Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisVersion2 View Post
Sounds like you need to get over to newegg and get yourself to Win7
Newegg looks great. Thanks for the heads up. I bookmarked them, but didn't see any Mil-Spec or Intrinsically Safe, MSA-Rated keyboards over there. I'm thinking, maybe a Delorean-Style, Stainless Steel Frame, Stainless Steel Etch-Marked Key, Silicone Gasket-Sealed Keyboard (probably at a cool $1999.95) is what I need to use with my second-hand computer.

Oh, I see! You meant upgrade to Windows 7. This second-hand 1300mhz dinosaur, with 256meg RAM, probably won't even run Windows 7?

Last edited by imfree; 11-03-2010 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Didn't get what OP meant, at first and added text.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:24 PM   #74
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

EE! nope it won't but I would recommend that you at least get some memory.

Google "SIW cnet" Down load and install this computer utility, it'll tell you all your hardware specs and serial numbers, computer hardware temps, voltages and so on.

As a eletronics guy I'm sure you've done some computer overclocking. playing around in your computer BiOS with the voltages going to the processor and the memory, aye?

Back to SIW, it'll tell you what type of memory (RAM) you have and look it up on new egg, I bet you could put 1.75GB in for under $60. That should help with performace a little bit.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:02 PM   #75
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Can't Do Memory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisVersion2 View Post
EE! nope it won't but I would recommend that you at least get some memory.

Google "SIW cnet" Down load and install this computer utility, it'll tell you all your hardware specs and serial numbers, computer hardware temps, voltages and so on.

As a eletronics guy I'm sure you've done some computer overclocking. playing around in your computer BiOS with the voltages going to the processor and the memory, aye?

Back to SIW, it'll tell you what type of memory (RAM) you have and look it up on new egg, I bet you could put 1.75GB in for under $60. That should help with performace a little bit.

My adult Kiddo and I did some upgrades a couple months ago. We went from a 40gig HD to a 160gig HD. We went from 256megs of RAM to 512megs and allmemoryupgrades.com researched and found my comp's max to be 512 when 1024megs of RAM didn't allow the comp to boot up! I did change some system settings about 10 days to 2 weeks, or so, ago and finally have a pretty reliable machine. My biggest beef these days is that it takes this beast(1300mhz) about an hour to convert 10 minutes of DVD mp2 to mp4 for You Tube!