Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 06-15-2010, 03:28 PM   #1
thinguyforbbw
On Timeout

thinguyforbbw can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesthinguyforbbw can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default big women in high heels?

i rarely see fat women wearing high heels, is this because they're less stable at walking and so it is dangerous for them? or it is because they think they won't look good in them?
thinguyforbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 04:03 PM   #2
Seda
Throbbing member

Seda can now change their title

For me, it's a little from column a, a little from column b.
Old 06-15-2010, 04:21 PM   #3
Jasminium
sippin' beer thru straws

Jasminium can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJasminium can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJasminium can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think you need an option C. they're uncomfortable. That's the one I'd choose.

Everyone looks good in heels, I really can't imagine anyone thinking they wouldn't.
Jasminium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 04:23 PM   #4
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I used to wear them but now I don't really. After I reached a certain size it was just too much weaight to balance on the front of my foot in heels. Too much strain on my instep so I can't tolerate them anymore. Some people can still do it but I'm not one of them I'm afraid. Too bad because I love heels. I've thought of inventing something that goes into the shoe to distribute more weight on the heel portion of my foot but I just haven't gotten around to it.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 04:27 PM   #5
sarie

sarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized rep

I feel like I see a lot of big girls in heels on my turf; personally, though, I'm already tall enough!
sarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 09:44 PM   #6
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love heels with a passion but now only wear them to meetings - they just arent as comfortable for me since I got fatter. I can still club in wedges but dancing vigoriously with all my weight balanced on my toes just doesn't work any more unfortunately. Also, maybe its just me, but unless I get the yexpensive kind the heels tends to break after only a few times worn which pisses me off. But ja, pretty hard not to look hot in heels. I particularly love that tiny, tiny feet, huge body contrast that you get from heels too.
Old 06-15-2010, 09:50 PM   #7
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I walk in wedges most of the time. My sandals for years have been wedges. I can last a lot longer when walking in those compared to flats. It created less strain on my hip joints that way. But I can't walk in heels. I do wear them for performances but try not to walk around the stage too much in them. Luckily I only get one or two songs and then I'm off the stage... so I'm only in them for about 15-20 minutes but it does take a toll on how my feet feel.

I only recently started wearing heels, though. I always thought I was too fat for heels. Well... I just needed ones that were better built, but I don't go past 3 inches unless there's a platform that's a 1/2 inch or more.

But wedges always work! I wear fancy wedges for business outings and special occasions. My friends all live in heels and I just don't get it. I stick with Converse Chuck Taylors. Those are my main shoes and have been so for 7 years now.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 09:53 PM   #8
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I never wear heels, I'm a complete klutz and would fall right off them, not to mention the osteoarthritis in my knees that makes me very unstable. I wish I could wear them, there are so many cute shoes! I'm stuck with flats, sneakers or crocs (don't mock me for my croc-love)
Old 06-16-2010, 11:45 AM   #9
thinguyforbbw
On Timeout

thinguyforbbw can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesthinguyforbbw can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau View Post
I particularly love that tiny, tiny feet, huge body contrast that you get from heels too.
me too! I love seeing women in heels, but seeing a fat woman in heels just blows the mind away! I mean, if your partner is fat and is wearing heels, it just gives you an excuse to constantly have your hand on her behind when walking to "support" her from falling!
Old 06-16-2010, 06:02 PM   #10
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

for me I have trouble enough finding normal shoes that dont tear my feet to shreds, I have flat feet and even before I put on weight as a child had special shoes with inbuilt arches for school to help. If it wasnt for bindis, rough roads and broken glass I would probably never wear shoes. I wouldnt even attempt heels as I can also be very accident prone at times and would probably end up in hospital
Old 06-16-2010, 07:28 PM   #11
theladypoet
I am my own non-sequitur

theladypoet has super-sized reptheladypoet has super-sized reptheladypoet has super-sized reptheladypoet has super-sized rep

I wear heels for very special occasions , but stability and comfort are definitely issues. A wedge can be just as cute as a heel, IMO, and I don't have to worry about anything breaking off.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:35 PM   #12
Fallenangel2904
Fat Fashionista

Fallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging in

I LOVE heels but they hurt like heck! I'll wear em every now and then- especially for a special occasion- dinner out, family gathering etc. But I do feel sexy as hell when I'm in heels- love it! I recently went to Torrid and they had the most awesome selection of like 4 inch heels- that actually fit my feet!! But then I was realistic and realized I would never wear most of them if I bough em so I put em back lol. If I do wear a heel though I have to make sure the heel is not like a stiletto and would actually carry my weight. Torrid heels have a wider heel so I would go for them. Also have a few pairs from Avenue that have a chunky heel. I also can't walk to save my life in heels- I look like a baby giraffe on stilts trying to walk for the first time lol. I need practice I suppose, but back to the problem of them hurting so dang much!! I would probably wear them on dates with my boyfriend too but we're around the same height and when I put heels on I'm waaay too tall lol. He's made it clear that he likes me better in flats lol.

Last edited by Fallenangel2904; 06-16-2010 at 07:39 PM.
Fallenangel2904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 07:37 PM   #13
isamarie69
Live and let die!!!

isamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticed

I always loved high heels, I have a closet that would qualify Imelda Marcos starter kit lol. But yes wedges are great and chunky heels, kitten heels are also comfy. Though i have stilettos, I usually only wear them for play these days. LOL so yeah they are covered in 2 feet of dust.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:46 PM   #14
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinguyforbbw View Post
i rarely see fat women wearing high heels, is this because they're less stable at walking and so it is dangerous for them? or it is because they think they won't look good in them?
Fat women look great in high heels. I wear them morning, noon and night.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 08:21 PM   #15
KayaNee
3-D Booty

KayaNee does more than just post hot picsKayaNee does more than just post hot picsKayaNee does more than just post hot pics

I wear some ridiculous heels for photo shoots, but fall flat on my face when I try to walk in them. lol I like to wear about a two and half inch heel for everyday wear. Anything taller than that and it just hurts my feet too much. Way too much weight on the front part of my foot and my toes go numb. Usually the taller they are, the more stunning they look though.
KayaNee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 09:09 PM   #16
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I used to wear them but now I don't really. After I reached a certain size it was just too much weaight to balance on the front of my foot in heels. Too much strain on my instep so I can't tolerate them anymore. Some people can still do it but I'm not one of them I'm afraid. Too bad because I love heels. I've thought of inventing something that goes into the shoe to distribute more weight on the heel portion of my foot but I just haven't gotten around to it.
This. I think for most (I said most, not all!) very supersized women it just is not possible - it hurts too much. I wouldn't be able to make it across a room. Heels are bedroom-only for me. Heels are uncomfortable for even some small women - as you go up the scale in size, the pain factor just multiplies.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 08:42 PM   #17
calauria
La Negra Hermosa

calauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging in

I wear heels but have not wore any in a long time, because I have children and I have to run after them....lol!! But, if I'm going somewhere without my lil ones I wear heels.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:49 PM   #18
thinguyforbbw
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallenangel2904 View Post
...I would probably wear them on dates with my boyfriend too but we're around the same height and when I put heels on I'm waaay too tall lol. He's made it clear that he likes me better in flats lol.
Interesting. I would never feel uncomfortable with a woman who was taller than me. Is it your bf who feels uncomfortable, or you?
Old 06-18-2010, 03:03 PM   #19
AtlantisAK

AtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going on

I would totally love to be able to wear more heels, but since I have wide feet, that makes it very, very hard and even uncomfortable.

If they were a little more comfortable ant fit me better, I'd sure be wearing them more often! The balance and stability isn't a problem for me.

Wearing 3-4 inch heels makes me right around or even a little above the 6 foot mark, and I love it!
Old 06-18-2010, 03:21 PM   #20
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I can't walk in them and eat ice cream cones at the same time.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 03:21 PM   #21
Malarkey

Malarkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMalarkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMalarkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantisAK View Post
I would totally love to be able to wear more heels, but since I have wide feet, that makes it very, very hard and even uncomfortable.

If they were a little more comfortable ant fit me better, I'd sure be wearing them more often! The balance and stability isn't a problem for me.

Wearing 3-4 inch heels makes me right around or even a little above the 6 foot mark, and I love it!
You could try torrid. While the shoes they sell aren't really the greatest, they are good for an inexpensive cute shoe that will be around for a brief time. They are, in my opinion, kind of cheaply made, but like I said good for a short while. They can indeed be hard to find! I know as i've a small foot (7) but it's a wide foot. I sometimes try a size bigger if the shoe isn't provided in W. I too absolutely LOVE wearing heels! I have a few pairs and sport them when I can. They are indeed a good way to make a woman feel sexy, even if they don't make me very tall,lol! I'm 5'3 on a reallly good day-so even if I were to strap on an incredibly impracticle pair of six inch heels, I'm no amazon! But I personally think every woman should have a pair of hot high heels, even if it's just to wear around the house for yourself. Doing what makes you feel good is the main idea
Malarkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 03:23 PM   #22
Malarkey

Malarkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMalarkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMalarkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
I walk in wedges most of the time. My sandals for years have been wedges. I can last a lot longer when walking in those compared to flats. It created less strain on my hip joints that way. But I can't walk in heels. I do wear them for performances but try not to walk around the stage too much in them. Luckily I only get one or two songs and then I'm off the stage... so I'm only in them for about 15-20 minutes but it does take a toll on how my feet feel.

I only recently started wearing heels, though. I always thought I was too fat for heels. Well... I just needed ones that were better built, but I don't go past 3 inches unless there's a platform that's a 1/2 inch or more.

But wedges always work! I wear fancy wedges for business outings and special occasions. My friends all live in heels and I just don't get it. I stick with Converse Chuck Taylors. Those are my main shoes and have been so for 7 years now.
You're spot on too! Wedges are a super good way of wearing a heel with comfort. And they happen to be popular in the summer. Good thing to mention Carla
Malarkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 03:35 PM   #23
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I own some high heel shoes that i never wear beyond my bedroom lol! and if i do it's because i know it'll be a seated function that involves little to no walking...last time i wore a pair of high heels was last December, i went out with some girls who wanted us to walk from one club to the other that was about a 15min walk away! i suggested a cab but they all looked at me like i was crazy (yes they were all thin and in much higher heels than me)...lets just say i walked for about 3mins in the heels then took them off and walked barefoot on the street the rest of the way! that's how terrible i am with heels! Next time i'll be like screw this i'm paying for my own damn cab! lol!

I just wanted to say a big THANKS to all the ladies who've mentioned how comfy wedges are...i've never actually considered buying them since they still look kinda high off the ground but i've always thought they look great....but reading all your good reviews i'm actually going to seriously consider buying some!

Last edited by supersizebbw; 06-18-2010 at 03:46 PM.
supersizebbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 04:32 PM   #24
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
I can't walk in them and eat ice cream cones at the same time.
In public?

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 04:44 PM   #25
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think my post was obvious enough.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote