Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2010, 04:38 PM   #51
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 10,129
mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinguyforbbw View Post
I don't want to sour the mood at these forums, because these forums are meant to be a place where fat people can find some happiness and solace, but is it not funny mossy that you're willing to look over her discrimination, yet you're more than happy to have a go at me for my non-discrimination.
LOL

Yeah, you sure do a fine job not " souring " the forums. And you bring a whole lotta happiness. THANKS!!!!!


Discrimination? I hate to break it to you, but the mere not wanting to date and be sexual with a person even though you think they are really nice...that is not discrimination. That is what we in the bidness like to call a preference. Whether it is a woman who doesn't want to date a man whose sunburned scalp she can look down on/ up the nose of someone tall....or a man who wants to sink his hands into flesh/prefers the lean and lovely lines of slender woman ............prrrrrrrrrrreference.

It only becomes a naughty bad bad kitty no-no thing when you believe the person shouldn't be allowed to live their lives...fully...freely....like any other human.


Hey, I know you are attracted to every woman...but some of us are less saintly.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 05:24 PM   #52
thinguyforbbw
On Timeout
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 237
thinguyforbbw can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesthinguyforbbw can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
LOL

Yeah, you sure do a fine job not " souring " the forums. And you bring a whole lotta happiness. THANKS!!!!!


Discrimination? I hate to break it to you, but the mere not wanting to date and be sexual with a person even though you think they are really nice...that is not discrimination. That is what we in the bidness like to call a preference. Whether it is a woman who doesn't want to date a man whose sunburned scalp she can look down on/ up the nose of someone tall....or a man who wants to sink his hands into flesh/prefers the lean and lovely lines of slender woman ............prrrrrrrrrrreference.

It only becomes a naughty bad bad kitty no-no thing when you believe the person shouldn't be allowed to live their lives...fully...freely....like any other human.


Hey, I know you are attracted to every woman...but some of us are less saintly.

We all have a preference. I have a preference for fat women, hence the name. Does that mean that if I met a really nice thin woman, I would just tell her to take a hike. Of course not. Because if I did, I would be shallow and superficial.
thinguyforbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 05:32 PM   #53
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 10,129
mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinguyforbbw View Post
We all have a preference. I have a preference for fat women, hence the name. Does that mean that if I met a really nice thin woman, I would just tell her to take a hike. Of course not. Because if I did, I would be shallow and superficial.
No...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no... no...no.

The onnnnnnnly way you get to be Saint ThinBoy, is if you will date any...any...any...any...any...nice woman you meet. ANY ( well, who is of age, and who is not attached ). ANY.


Anything else means you have...........ready?........a preference!

YAY!
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 05:52 PM   #54
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up
 
CPProp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In cranium, north of vertebrae
Posts: 2,924
CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

My GF loves wearing heals (3inch) inside the house, outside, not so much, or lower, for a few of the reasons already mentioned. I have to admit she looks dynamite in them
__________________
You don't know what you don't know
CPProp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 02:17 PM   #55
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing
 
Green Eyed Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In Your Head
Posts: 18,067
Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Does thinguy take fat women out to eat? Or is dinner just for the thin ones that he's doing charity work for?
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 10:51 AM   #56
Dromond
Old school
 
Dromond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: In the past.
Posts: 7,365
Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

I have used the term "epic fail" before, but I never knew what epic fail was until meeting thinguy. Epic fail incarnate.
__________________
I hate Illinois Nazis.
Dromond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 11:00 AM   #57
xysoseriousx
 
xysoseriousx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 280
xysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesxysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

They look like the most uncomfortable things ever.
__________________
"The days feel like years and the years feel like days."
xysoseriousx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 01:23 PM   #58
aocutiepi
a beautiful mess.
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 197
aocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinguyforbbw View Post
this just looks like hypocrisy to me.

let us see, this forum is about size acceptance, yes? if a guy decides he will not date big women no matter how nice she is, he is a size-ist. If a woman decides to not date a man because he is shorter than her, nah, that ain't size-ism, it is just preference. It is because it does not feel right to her. It is because it makes her feel uncomfortable.

And why does she feel this way? Probably because of society. I bet if in Hollywood movies and TV shows they started pairing a shorter hero with a shorter heroine, where the heroine would bend down to kiss the hero, then it would become a lot more acceptable generally for a woman to date a shorter man. And then maybe you would not feel uncomfortable bending down to kiss someone.

So ultimately, your decision not to date someone shorter is probably influenced by society and is size discriminating, so next time, before you decide to tell others how size-ist they are, you might want to take a look at yourself first.
First of all, I couldn't give a damn about guys who don't want to date me because I'm a big girl. You will never hear me say the word sizeist so DON'T PUT IT IN MY MOUTH.

Men who like thin women have a preference. If I'm not their preference, this does not bother me. Some men like brunettes. This is their preference. I'm a blonde. This does not bother me. Some guys prefer petite women who are short and tiny all the way around. I'm 5'6", broad shouldered, athletic, and fat to boot. I don't care that I'm not turning their heads. There are plenty of men out there who find the way I look attractive and some that even prefer it.

I'm sorry, but if we're going to read into posts and find stuff that isn't there, I kinda want to say that I feel like you're always shouting from the rooftops about how much you love fat women, and that is your preference, but when a fat woman voices her preference for something that you might not be (in my case, taller) you call her out on it like, "How dare a fat chick have a preference! Don't they realize how lucky they are that some thin dude likes them despite their fatness? Can't they just accept me even if I'm completely wrong for them?" I'm not everyone's preference. You're not everyone's preference. But we all have preferences. It's natural and it's allowed.

I hesitate to say this, but did you not read where I said my ideal man would be tall enough so I could wear heels and this height thing is relative to my height? If I were only 5'2", dating a 5'6" man would not bother me so much... as it stands now in my actual body, I'd prefer to date someone taller than 5'10" as I'm 5'6". Your argument about me feeling okay to step out with a short guy if there would be more short men on TV with taller women is kind of silly. Since I don't care what society thinks and regularly wore heels when I was out with my 5'6" ex-boyfriend making me over four inches taller than him... I doubt that would change my way of thinking, just like if a sitcom wife were fatter than her husband would change the way some men look at fat women.

I'm sorry if I derive some of my femininity from feeling smaller than my man and as such, more delicate. It has to do with being marginalized in my womanhood my whole life for being fat. Anything that makes me feel traditionally feminine I jump on. This is who I am.

You derive your hatred of fat women eating on trains from the weird hard-wiring in your brain, what's the difference? You're more than willing to make excuse after excuse about that gem marginalizing the type of woman you claim to love.

But you'll only read this and pick and choose lines to misconstrue anyhow, so I don't know why I bothered.






Quote:
Originally Posted by thinguyforbbw View Post
you're willing to look over her discrimination
You hear that world? I'm a discriminator! I'm the Hitler of height and short guys are the ones I'm sending to the gas chambers! Mwahahahaha! NEW WORLD ORDER!!!!!!
__________________
"From my experience, honey, if he seems too good to be true—he probably is." - Samantha, 'Sex and the City'

Last edited by aocutiepi; 07-05-2010 at 01:37 PM.
aocutiepi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 01:37 PM   #59
Jon Blaze
Dusk
 
Jon Blaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Oklahoma City, OK ya dig? ;)
Posts: 6,744
Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinguyforbbw View Post
this just looks like hypocrisy to me.

let us see, this forum is about size acceptance, yes? if a guy decides he will not date big women no matter how nice she is, he is a size-ist. If a woman decides to not date a man because he is shorter than her, nah, that ain't size-ism, it is just preference. It is because it does not feel right to her. It is because it makes her feel uncomfortable.

And why does she feel this way? Probably because of society. I bet if in Hollywood movies and TV shows they started pairing a shorter hero with a shorter heroine, where the heroine would bend down to kiss the hero, then it would become a lot more acceptable generally for a woman to date a shorter man. And then maybe you would not feel uncomfortable bending down to kiss someone.

So ultimately, your decision not to date someone shorter is probably influenced by society and is size discriminating, so next time, before you decide to tell others how size-ist they are, you might want to take a look at yourself first.

The ability to accept another person and the ability to date someone based on a trait they may or may not possess are two very different things. Acceptance != Dating. End of.

Of course you shouldn't tell someone to take a hike if they aren't someone you prefer, but if you cannot deep down inside see yourself with them, you have no obligation to date them. It could lead to even worse things if you lead them on knowing things more than likely won't work out.
__________________
Love people of all sizes!!! History is sometimes more logical than society.- Me

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 01:43 PM   #60
aocutiepi
a beautiful mess.
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 197
aocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Does thinguy take fat women out to eat? Or is dinner just for the thin ones that he's doing charity work for?
No, he's too busy worrying about what society is going to think of her eating, clearly. And this coming from someone who wants women to not be heightist because it is only society making us feel this way about short men.

I just had a thought, thinguy. You should applaud the fatty eating her croissant on the train because she clearly doesn't care what society thinks! She's a goddess ahead of the curve.
__________________
"From my experience, honey, if he seems too good to be true—he probably is." - Samantha, 'Sex and the City'
aocutiepi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 02:46 AM   #61
Warrior
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 120
Warrior has said some nice things
Default demage

Quote:
Originally Posted by katherine22 View Post
Fat women look great in high heels. I wear them morning, noon and night.
But a big girl in high heels on a wood floor will make damage, because the heel will sink in the floor, or not?
Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 03:15 PM   #62
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena
 
Diana_Prince245's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Our grass is blue
Posts: 1,391
Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
But a big girl in high heels on a wood floor will make damage, because the heel will sink in the floor, or not?
I've never left indents in the floor, and when I'm not working I wear nothing but heels.
__________________
All women can do wonders if they’re put to the test -- Wonder Woman
Diana_Prince245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 03:33 PM   #63
penguin
Fnord
 
penguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Brisbane, Australia.
Posts: 5,249
penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
But a big girl in high heels on a wood floor will make damage, because the heel will sink in the floor, or not?
Not necessarily. One house I lived in was almost all wooden floors, and my flatmate's ex-girlfriend was teeny tiny and just about lived in stilettos - the little dent marks all over the floor throughout the house proved it.
__________________
Wishlist because I like stuff
penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 04:20 PM   #64
AmazingAmy
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,691
AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

My ankles are screaming in pain just looking at this thread.

I've tried, and tried, and tried, and I just can't do heels. I'll always be the girl in the flats for every occassion!
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 07:30 PM   #65
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing
 
Green Eyed Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In Your Head
Posts: 18,067
Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
But a big girl in high heels on a wood floor will make damage, because the heel will sink in the floor, or not?

If a heel sinks into a wooden floor, there is more wrong with the floor than a fat woman in heels walking on it
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 08:05 PM   #66
CleverBomb
On Space Out
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,896
CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Why am I reminded of the chatroom and sand at the beach?
Just sayin.

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 02:31 PM   #67
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing
 
Green Eyed Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In Your Head
Posts: 18,067
Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Stop souring the sand box Rusty
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 03:37 PM   #68
ConnieLynn
has left the building.
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,122
ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

I just cleaned out my closet and easily have 30 - 40 pairs of lovely high heels going bye-bye. I can wear them without pain, and used to wear them when they were a job requirement, but I'll never wear them again. They just aren't comfortable, and I'm not into discomfort. I've held on to a few pairs of basic, low heeled pumps for dressier occasions, but I'll never abuse my feet with uncomfortable high heels again.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 04:36 PM   #69
Kamily
 
Kamily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 387
Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep
Default

I love dressing up and wearing heels. I feel sexy in them, BUT my ankles hurt so bad that I save them for special occasions only. Im usually barefoot or in flip flops.
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 04:50 PM   #70
SarahLaughsAlot
 
SarahLaughsAlot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 171
SarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamily View Post
I love dressing up and wearing heels. I feel sexy in them, BUT my ankles hurt so bad that I save them for special occasions only. Im usually barefoot or in flip flops.
lol, you know i'm famous for my 'heeled flip flops' lmao! so i can 'dance' lmao we're so goofy!
__________________
I Bet He'd Understand A Heart Like Mine♥
SarahLaughsAlot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 05:39 PM   #71
Mishty
aluminum petunia
 
Mishty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Alabama
Posts: 3,869
Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

I love heels, the higher the better, my feet love and feel sexy in heels, my calves on the other hand hate me for my heel wearing, my muscles get tight by the end of the night and the next morning my butt and entire length of both legs ache. I can handle the uncomfortable spasms though, for a longer, sexier leg in a skirt, and heels just make me feel like a girly girl. When I weighed over four hundred pounds in my early twenties, it was almost impossible to wear anything but a thick kitten heel or thick wedge, and actually walk around and mingle, and even then I was always almost leaning over or scared of smooth surfaces.
__________________
Sister, listen to what your daddy says.
Don't be ashamed of things that hide behind your dress.
Belly-up and arch your back.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:53 AM   #72
milfy
Eat Me....
 
milfy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: South West UK
Posts: 127
milfy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmilfy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmilfy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

I think high heels on bigger legs defines the calves more and makes the legs look far sexier than dumpy little flat pumps....

saying that - i only normally wear the dumpy little flat pumps cos my hubby is shorter than me!!!

I do have heels for the bedroom but i sold most of them to a shoe perv on ebay!! lol :P

These are the ones I sold:
__________________
I don't pretend to be someone I'm not, because I'm good at being me.

Last edited by milfy; 10-31-2011 at 06:35 PM.
milfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:07 PM   #73
ignorantmonkey
 
ignorantmonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 95
ignorantmonkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesignorantmonkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinguyforbbw View Post
i rarely see fat women wearing high heels, is this because they're less stable at walking and so it is dangerous for them? or it is because they think they won't look good in them?
99.9% of all women that are big say they never use these, because some sort of weak ankles, bad feet, too much weight...etc... excuses abound...sadly.
ignorantmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:25 PM   #74
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰
 
AnnMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Twirly Girl
Posts: 16,296
AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ignorantmonkey View Post
99.9% of all women that are big say they never use these, because some sort of weak ankles, bad feet, too much weight...etc... excuses abound...sadly.
You wear them.

Then get much fatter than now, then wear them again.

Then get back to us about how we're full of excuses


Until then? Keep your opinions about what we can tolerate to yourself.
__________________
So ... yeah.
AnnMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:35 PM   #75
ignorantmonkey
 
ignorantmonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 95
ignorantmonkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesignorantmonkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
You wear them.

Then get much fatter than now, then wear them again.

Then get back to us about how we're full of excuses


Until then? Keep your opinions about what we can tolerate to yourself.
This is WHY many BBWs are unhappy and without a man: They're mean, sour and cannot tolerate opinions.... and that is sad. Many big women (sadly) walk with a huge shield around them, a shield that scares away many of us, guys into BBWs... That is because they know they are not within what many men think is sexy...and they're DEAD WRONG!... And your response proves your defensive ways...your aggression to other opinions that are different than your own. Be sure we do exist. Please stop being on the defensive all of the time; stop being that shy and open your door to chances, open your door to all possibilities... There are so many men that really love and worship women built like you. On my case since I first saw your pics I became fascinated by your wonderful legs shape... and I never mean to say you or all BBWs should ALWAYS wear heels...
ignorantmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright Dimensions Magazine. All rights reserved worldwide.