Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Special Interests Archive

Old 06-17-2010, 08:13 PM   #1
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 club
Default The New Neighbor - by biggirlsrock (SSBW, Funnel feeding, Lesbianism)

SSBBW, Funnel feeding, Lesbianism - A young woman meets her new neighbor who confides a secret desire to her.

The New Neighbor
By biggirlsrock

[Author’s Note:] Found this story in the discard room. I hope I did it some justice...

I remember the day they first moved in. It was early in the summer and as always, I was bored out of my skull. All my friends were off on vacation or in college. Truly dull. My only consolations were my MAD magazines and records. Loneliness can be a blessing and a curse. That is, until Tara arrived.

I just received my monthly delivery of comic books and magazines. Clutching the bundle of cheeky MAD articles and sea-monkey ads, I made a dash for my sanctuary. High in the bushy foliage of a maple tree, my temple awaited me. Dad made the tree house for my little brother, but he's scared of heights. That's okay. More room for me.

While thumbing through a monster movie mag, a peculiar sight caught my eye. The house next door had finally been sold (I thought they'd never sell that place) and the agent was outside with the neighbors.

I dropped to my stomach, peering out the hidden window.

I couldn't resist a good spy.

The husband and wife was a handsome couple. Though in their fifties, both looked like they spent a fortune on cosmetic surgeries. They were yuppies with a capital yup. Everything about them just screamed: “We're upper middle class and we love it!!!”

I continued to watch. Finally the van was emptied and they went inside. Suddenly the van lurched to the side as if something very heavy was moving around in there. Oh man, was there ever!

The girl looked only eighteen, same age as me. With great difficulty she heaved herself out of the car, gripping the handle for stability. Her face was incredibly beautiful. I was in love.

But it was her body that sent me into torrents of lust.

She looked like she weighed over five hundred pounds. A great percentage of it rested in her stomach and bosom. Though it was concealed by a muumuu, I could see those beautiful rolls of fat straining against their fabric prison.

Wow, she was huge! Each breast was the size of a basketball. But her stomach! That giant, undulating ocean of flesh. It swayed and jiggled with every movement, making her waddle. So big, it bulged out far beyond her bosom, hanging down to her knees.

I bet she hasn't seen her feet in ages, I thought.

Obviously my mom was immediately aware of the new neighbors. Always the happy homemaker, she whipped up a fresh batch of her famous cookies.

“Suzie!” she called. “Why don't you bring these to the neighbors?”

My interest was piqued and I was immediately amenable. “No problem, mom.”

With butterflies in my stomach, I skipped next door. I suppose the couple saw me coming because I didn't need to knock.

“Can I help you?”

I was greeted by a sleek, trendy woman. Her bleached blonde hair done up in a fashionably sloppy pony tail.

“Hi,” I managed to utter. “My mom baked these cookies for you.”

The woman accepted my gift, but there was definite haughtiness in her voice. “Normally, we don't allow sweets in the house. But I'll let this one slide.”

She looked back at me. “What's your name?”

“Susannah,” I said. “Susannah Morison.”

“I'm Sandra Westridge,” she said as she went back inside, slamming the door in my face.

I was alone the next day. Mom took my brother Aaron to the mall for new shoes. I watched them pile into the station wagon from my tree house. At the same time, the Westridges were leaving for work. Dressed to kill, they looked more like executives than a married couple. Soon they were gone in a cloud of mini-van smoke. That was my cue.

Hurdling down the maple, I crept next door. But something new had been added. Above the doorbell was one of those speakers you see in drive-thrus. With shaking fingers, I rang the bell.

“Who's there?” a nervous voice crackled over the speaker.

“Hi. My name's Susie. I'm your neighbor.”

There was a pause.

“What do you want?” the voice seemed to shudder.

“Nothing, I just want to say hello.”

Again, there was a pause.

“Come in. . .”

The door latch clicked electronically. She was allowing me in. My heart was racing.

The house was big and cold. Though there were many things still to be unpacked, the Westridge's had many of the rooms well stocked. These people had everything. A Hitachi big screen television, VCR, stereo's, even a compact disc player. No doubt about it, these people loved their toys.

“I'm in here.”

I followed the girl's voice down a long hallway. Seated on a round bed was the woman of my dreams. A mound of beautiful flesh.

“What's your name?” I asked.

“Tara,” she murmured.

With a warm smile I took a seat next to her.

“Sorry if I scared you.”

Shyly, Tara brushed aside a stray hair. Her massive arms jiggling like Jell-o.

“Do you want me to leave?” I asked.

“No,” she smiled, “I haven't talked to anyone in a long time.”

Tara's shyness had faded. She proved herself to be kind, witty and engaging. Everything I loved in a woman. For a while we fooled around with small talk. Movies, TV, music, current events. That sort of stuff. But soon she felt at ease to talk about her size.

“Just so you know, I don't eat a lot,” she said. “I've always been big.”

Now my curiosity was at its peak. “What caused your condition?”

She heaved a great sigh.

“The doctors said it's my endocrine system. When I was younger and went to the doctor one day I already weighed two hundred and thirty pounds. Ever since, I just kept gaining.

“Have you been to a doctor recently?” I asked.

Tara shook her head.

“My parents don't let me out of the house. They say doctors can't help.”

"What exactly is wrong with your endocrine system?" I asked her.

"Well, to put it simply I have no metabolism, and anything I eat triples the calories. So if I ate something that was 100 calories for you, it would be 300 calories for me. That's why my mom makes me eat salads all the time. If I were to really eat, I'd be fatter than I am now," she replied.

"So you're only allowed to eat salads?"

"Yeah, and only lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, and such. There's never any cheese, or eggs, or croutons. And always with 2 tablespoons of fat free dressing."

"That must suck," I said.

"You have no idea," she said. "I am ALWAYS hungry. Starving actually. I would love to go on an eating binge, just eat all the fattening foods that I never get a chance to taste. I'd stuff myself until I couldn't eat another bite, and then still force myself to eat more. I want to be stuffed to the point of bursting. But that'll never happen. I do think about it though, especially when my parents go out of town, like now."

"What do you mean out of town?" I asked her. "How long are they gone for?"

"They left this morning for a summit. They'll be gone for 4 days," she said. "Why?"

An idea hit me, and I was sure Tara would LOVE it.

"Well, if your parents are gone for 4 days, why don't I run out and get you some of the food you have been craving. I'd love to help you," I said excitedly.

"Are you serious?" Tara asked, "Cause if you're not, don't fool around."

"Tara, my dear, I have never been more serious about anything in my life!" I assured her. "What would you like?"

"Anything...EVERYTHING!" she squealed.

"Are you going now?" she asked. "Please hurry, I am starving!"

I got up and went over to her, patted her mammoth belly, and leaned over to kiss her. I couldn't believe I was doing it, but she didn't pull away. Her mouth met mine and opened, and we kissed passionately for a minute. She then whispered "Hurry." in my ears.

"I'll be right back." I said running out of the house. I ran into my house, grabbed my purse and keys and hopped into the car. McDonald's was first. I got 3 Big Macs and 6 orders of large fries. I then hit Taco Bell for 3 Beef Supreme and 3 Nacho Cheese chalupas. I called ahead to Pizza Hut and ordered a large extra cheese pizza. Before I picked that up, I went to KFC and got 2 chicken pot pies and 3 KFC bowls. Then I hit Friendly's for 6 chocolate fribbles, and went to get the pizza and started back. I was almost there when I saw a Dunkin Donuts, and ran inside for 6 chocolate glazed and 6 Bavarian creme. Oh, she was going to eat like she had never did before.

I rang the bell, and the latch clicked immediately, and I went inside with the first set of bags. She was just where I left her, her hands outstretched.

"Thank you," she cried. "I need to eat, I am starving."

She started with a Big Mac. Her first bite must've been orgasmic to her, cause she let out a groan.

"I have more," I said. "Be right back."

She managed to mumble OK thru her full mouth. I ran back to the car to get the rest of her food. When I got back in she was working on a nacho cheese chalupa.

"So good," she said, without taking her eyes off it. The chalupa never had a chance, it was gone in 4 bites. I got one of the KFC bowls opened and started to feed her as she opened the pizza box. She continued eating, with me helping her until all the fast food was gone. All that remained were the dozen doughnuts and the chocolate shakes.

"Whew," she moaned, rubbing her magnificent, mountainous belly. "I am stuffed."

"Don't forget dessert," I said as I brought the box of doughnuts over to her.

She looked hesitantly into the box, and then looked me in the eye and said

"No, I can't forget dessert," she groaned, and grabbed a doughnut.

I handed her a shake and she downed half of it. She grabbed another doughnut, opened her mouth and half of it was gone. She was looking at me.

"You like watching me eat?" she asked. I couldn't speak, I was simply amazed by her. I nodded my head.

"Then help me up," she said. She stuck out her hands, and I helped her get off the bed. She was breathing heavily now. It was clear that she moved very little. She groaned again, and instead of standing straight up, she doubled over.

"Ohhhhhhh!" she moaned. "I...ate...too...much!" she said in between labored breaths.

"Take...my...nightgown...off." she commanded. I reached over and pulled it up over her head. She then stood up straight and took the rest of it off. She doubled over again. She pushed her belly in between her massive thighs, and then squeezed them. It was as if she was trying to pull her belly off. She looked up at me.

"I...am...so...full...but...I...must...have...thos e...doughnuts," she breathed heavily.

I grabbed 2 out of the box and put them in her eager mouth.

"Umph!" she moaned and began chewing. I kept this up until all the doughnuts were gone.

She was still doubled over, that gigantic belly still between her massive thighs. I walked behind her. I couldn't believe my eyes. I put my hand on her back and asked if she wanted to lie down again.

"Yes...I...think...that...would...be...best. (whew) ... can't ... eat ... another ... bite!" she cried.

As if to concur, her belly began to grumble, she started to rub it, and she groaned again.

I looked over at the table and saw there were still 5 and a half shakes left, and then I looked at her fat, naked body. I had never been so turned on in my life.

"Be right back," I said running out of the room. I ran into the kitchen, to try and find a funnel. It was in the 3rd drawer, and I slammed it shut and ran back to her room.

She was exactly how I left her, groaning, breathing heavy, and rubbing her belly, which grumbled again. I got her nightgown from off the floor and tied it around her wrist.

"What...are...you...(groan)...doing?" she asked.

"You'll see," I said. "You're going to love it."

And I chuckled as I heard her belly grumble again. I put the nightgown through the end of her wooden headboard, and tied the other wrist with the other end of it. Looking at her made me even hornier. Her head couldn't move, because it was trapped by her fat arms which were tied together above her head, and her double chins.

"What...are...you...(groan)...going...to...do...to ..me?" she asked again.

"This," I said, holding the funnel up so she could see it.

"Oh... I ... am ... so ...full," she panted beteen breaths.

"Didn't you say you wanted to be stuffed to the bursting point?" I asked.

Tara nodded.

"Well, then, let's make 100% SURE you are," I said enthusiastically.

"Whew...OK," she said.

I put the funnel in her mouth and started pouring the first shake. When I finished, I took off all my clothes, and knelt down on the bed next to her. I then leaned over onto her massive, overstuffed belly, and began kissing it. She was still groaning, but I thought I detected a hint of pleasure in there as well. I got up and grabbed another shake and started pouring. The groans got louder, as well as the rumbling from her belly, which seemed to have taken on a mind of its own. It was actually shaking! God, I was so wet.

I grabbed a third shake and she began to cry, tears running down her fat cheeks, she also broke out in a sweat. She was pleading, but I had no intentions on stopping. I knew she could do this, and I was going to make sure she finished what she started. With the third shake done, I rubbed her expanded belly. It was as tight as a drum. I picked up the 4th shake and showed it to her. She started crying more, and closed her eyes waiting for the inevitable. Her belly was really grumbling now, nonstop. Sounded like a small war was taking place inside.

With the fourth shake done, I grabbed the 5th. I leaned over and kissed her fat, tear stained cheek.

"This will be done in no time," I said, and started pouring. She kept her eyes closed as I poured. She was really breathing heavy, and I started rubbing her belly again. I continued pouring until every drop was in her. She looked relieved when I put the cup down, thinking she was done. However, there was still that half shake that she started drinking when she started eating the doughnuts. I couldn't let it go to waste. I picked it up and began pouring and the loudest grumble came from Tara's belly. Her belly was shaking badly, and I swore she was going to burst, but she managed to finish it all.

I took the funnel out of her mouth, and she started screaming. "I...am...(GROAN)...going...to...bur...bur...burst ! (GROAN!) I...can...hardly...breathe! (GROAN!)"

"I KNEW you could do it!" I said, untying her. "That was incredible. How do you feel?" I asked.

"Full...too...full...(GROAN)...ate...too...muc h," she grunted.

"That's what you wanted though, isn't it?"

She grunted an uh-huh.

I leaned over and started kissing her. Her breaths were labored, and that really turned me on. I started rubbing her breasts, and squeezed her nipples.

"Oh ... wow" she squealed.

I then started sucking on them. I started moaning now. Finally, I couldn't take it any more. I got on the bed in between her legs. I started rubbing her incredible, overstuffed, enormous belly. I swear I could bounce a quarter on it, that's how tight it was.

"You are really fat." I said matter-of-factly. "And really beautiful." I added. I then started kissing her belly. The rumbling from inside was even louder being right up against it. I then spread her legs, and started kissing her. Her scent drove me wild. I spread her lips and my tongue met her clit. She groaned, but this was from pure ecstasy. I continued licking her, and when she came, not only did her gargantuan body shake, the whole bed shook. I thought we were in the middle of an earthquake.

I got up, and turned around, and stood over her head. I then squatted down on her face. The upper part of my body rested on her belly as she started licking me. My arms moved all around the vast expanse of her belly. She was amazing. When I came, rather quickly I might add, it was the most intense feeling I have ever felt. I got up, and lay down beside her. She was still panting, as was I.

"I...have...never...felt...like...this...in...my.. .life," she gasped.

"Me either," I replied.

She grabbed my hand and asked slowly between breaths "What's ... for ... breakfast ... tomorrow ... morning?"

I smiled, and snuggled up next to her, thinking the next few days were going to be really fun.

(Continued in post 9 of this thead)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 10-18-2012 at 05:15 PM.
biggirlsrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 12:57 AM   #2
lorax504

lorax504 has said some nice things

This is great. I would like to see more.
lorax504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 07:36 AM   #3
fatlilboy

fatlilboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfatlilboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Omg.....more.....m O R E.......m O R E ! ! !

MORE.......MORE.........[SIZE="3"] MORE[/SIZE[SIZE="4"]].........OH PLEASE [/SIZE]........SOOOO MUCH MORE!!! That was the best story start lately.....had everything we love....the sensuality, feeding, force, stuffing, sexuality, touching, feeling, sucking.....omg.....I can't take it anymore......MORE!!!
fatlilboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 03:10 PM   #4
Koudelka

Koudelka can now change their title

Exciting! This really could be the start of a very erotic weight gain story!
Old 07-05-2010, 12:54 PM   #5
Mr. Jigglesworth

Mr. Jigglesworth can now change their title

Loved it and I want MORE!!!!

Mr. Jigglesworth
Mr. Jigglesworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 08:34 PM   #6
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 club

Thanks for all the feedback, and sorry for the delay. computer issues and work have kept me away, but i'm back in the saddle again. I am working on the next part, but it may be a few days til it gets posted.
Old 07-16-2010, 12:29 PM   #7
Mr. Jigglesworth

I'll be waiting on the edge of my seat. Funny thing too, I just introduced myself to a girl recently who fits her description and we've been talking some. I hope and wonder if she's anything like your character in the story....that would be a dream come true now wouldn't it.

Mr. Jigglesworth
Old 06-08-2012, 02:24 PM   #8
Mr. Jigglesworth

Ok, nearly 2 years later, where the rest you were working on of this story. I loved it so much I just read it again, and I still want more, wanna see how this plays out.

Mr. Jigglesworth
Old 10-15-2012, 07:59 AM   #9
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

Default Part 2.

I woke up before Tara, and quickly got dressed. I ran out to McDonald's, and ordered 6 Egg McMuffins, 6 bacon, egg & cheese biscuts, 6 sausage mcmuffins, 6 big breakfast platters - pancakes, eggs, and sausage, 24 breakfast burritos, and 24 hash browns. I hurried back to Tara's house. As I was walking thru the door, she was waddling into the kitchen.

"I got breakfast." I said. She smiled, and said she thought I had left her. I advised her that wasn't going to happen, and that after she ate, she needed to get dressed.

"We're going to Jahira's Club. " I said. "We need to get you some snacks in bulk." as I patted her belly. She laughed, and between bites of the egg mcmuffin and hash brown asked what kind of snacks we were going to get.

"The fattening kind." I replied.

She was down to the last 6 breakfast burritos and 3 hash browns.

"I'm...stuffed." she gasped.

"Now you KNOW you're going to eat that, right?" I asked her. She let out a groan and again said she was stuffed. I grabbed a burrito, leaned over her, looked her square in the eye and started feeding her. Her eyes were on mine the whole time. It was incredible. She took bite after bite, and her eyes were pleading, as she groaned even louder with each bite. I rubbed her belly.

"Too...full." she moaned, "I'm...too...full."

"Nonsense." I said. "There's PLENTY of room in this big, soft, doughy belly of yours for all this AND more. And you better get used to it, cause you're going to see just how full you can be."

I kept shoving food into her mouth. I was determined that she was going to eat EVERYTHING. Finally, I pushed the last hash brown into her mouth. She groaned as she chewed. "I'm...going...(MOAN)...to...burst!" she exclaimed. "You would have by now." I giggled. I'm going to let you rest for a bit, then we'll get you washed and dressed to go shopping." She just grunted and drifted off to sleep.

Two hours later I woke her up.

"Let's get you washed." I said. I helped her up, and watched her waddle to the bathroom. Inside, she took off her nightgown. Her body looked fatter, with all the food I stuffed into her. It didn't hurt that everything she ate was triple the calories due to her endocrine system, so she really had no metabolism. I took off my clothes too, figuring to kill two birds with one stone, that I would get a shower too.

I washed her hair, and she washed mine. Then she grabbed the soap and started lathering me up, and my tongue found hers. When I was nice and sudsy, I took the soap from her, and started to lather her up. Her breasts were huge, and were slippery in my soapy hands. When I lathered up her belly, it was like a giant slip and slide, and when I started on her ass, her cheeks are so big that my hand and half my arm fit in her crack. We continued making out, rubbing each others soapy bodies.

After the shower, we continued to the bedroom, where I got on the bed. Laying on my back, I told her to get on top of me. She got onto the bed, and shimmied over me. She was on her hands and knees, yet I was covered by her fat. She then lowered herself slowly onto me. I was being crushed, but I didn't care. It was orgasmic. She then got up and turned herself around. Nothing could have prepared me for her massive ass coming down on my face. I came immediately. I was finally able to spread her, and started licking her. She came in no time, and gently pushed up and down on me with her humongous ass. We then lay in bed for awhile, both of us completely satisfied.

Finally, I got up, and asked if she was ready to go shopping. She said she was, but was a little scared.

"I don't go out, and I know people are going to stare and laugh at me."

"Screw them," I said, "you're absolutely gorgeous."

We got dressed, and made our way outside to the car. It took a little manuvering, but she was finally in the car.

"Let's go." I said, and we pulled out of the driveway.

(Continued in post 12 of this thead)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 10-18-2012 at 05:18 PM.
Old 10-15-2012, 09:49 AM   #10
Mr. Jigglesworth

Hmmm, I wonder what happens while they are out shopping, surely they'll get hungry and there's a food court around somewheres

Mr. Jigglesworth
Old 10-15-2012, 11:20 AM   #11
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

I promise, you won't be waiting nearly 2 years to find out
Old 10-18-2012, 07:09 AM   #12
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

We pulled into the parking lot and made our way into the store. She was right, people were staring at her as she took each labored step. We each took a cart, as I intended to get as many fattening things as possible. Also, I figured she could lean on the cart to help support her. I would've gone for the store scooter, but that big ass in motion is a sight to behold.

The first thing I did was run over to the food counter. They only sell pizza and hot dogs, but I had the order of the day for them. I ordered 5 large, extra cheese pepperoni pizzas, and 2 dozen hot dogs.

We then made out way through the store. Tara had a hard time keeping up, as walking (or waddling, in her case) was something she didn't do much. We filled our carts with boxes of candy bars, cookies, muffins, twinkies, ho-ho's, devil dogs, funny bones. We also got the salty snacks. Bags of chips, Doritos, cheese curls, dips. Tara's eyes lit up as she saw all that food, knowing that she would soon be eating it.

We paid for the food, then went over and got the pizzas & dogs. I also bought 10 large sodas, for her to wash it down. We went over to the bench outside and she sat down. Good thing their metal, as I don't think a wooden bench would stand a chance against her bulk. She had to sit facing out, as there was no way on God's green Earth that she would fit in the bench, her massive belly made sure of that. She was gasping for breath as she sat down.

"I'm...not...used...to...all...this...walking. " she gasped, then thought about her statement, and added, "In...fact,...I'm...not...used...to...ANY...walkin g."

"I hope it made you hungry." I said, opening a box of pizza and handing her a slice.

"I'm...famished." she replied and folded the slice over, and finished it in 5 bites. I had a feeling she was going to gorge, and I wanted her stuffed. She finished the first pie, then ate 4 dogs and started on the next pizza. She ate and ate and ate, until there was nothing left. She leaned back and rubbed her stuffed belly, and I joined her.

"I'm...stuffed." she said, "and...I'm...fatter. I can...feel...it, especially...in...my...belly." With all she ate, plus the fact that everything she ate was translated into 3 times the normal amount of calories, I'd guess she put on 40-50 lbs.

I helped her back to the car, and helped her in. I then ran back and got one cart and then went back for the other. I loaded up the car, and kept a box of Twinkies out. I opened up my door and handed the box to her.

"In case you get peckish on the ride home." I said. Tara smiled.

I didn't even have the key in the car and she had the box open. I rubbed that gorgeous belly, and wondered how the fabric of her dress was holding up. It was super tight on her. I pulled out of the parking lot as she was working on her 3rd twinkie.

As I drove, I saw a McDonald's, and it hit me that Tara could use a milkshake or six. I pulled up to the drive in & ordered 6 black and white shakes. As I pulled up to the window to pay, the girl behind the counter got a look at Tara and did a double take. She looked at her in disbelief. She was obviously the fattest person she had ever seen. On the ride home she continued eating, and drank 2 of the shakes.

We pulled into the driveway and I got out and opened her door. I had to get her leg out, then she had to shimmy around to get her other leg out. I then held both her hands to pull her out. She was panting when she got out. She was definitely fatter, and it showed. She waddled into the house, and I followed carrying the remaining shakes. The boxes of cakes & bags of chips could wait. I was so turned on by her, I had to have her. I handed her another shake and she groaned "I ... don't ... think ... I ... can ... hold ... anymore."

"Of course you can." I replied and she started drinking. She did the same with the next two shakes. As she reached her hand out for the last one, her dress ripped, splitting right up the side.

"Looks...like...I...(GROAN)...ate...too...much ." she managed.

"No, it means we need to get you bigger clothes!" I replied smiling. She didn't even bother with the dress, and started on the last shake. I could see she was about to burst, she kept drinking. Her eyes were on mine the entire time. It was as if I had dared her to eat it all, and she was going to take the dare. She finished and doubled over. I ripped the rest of the dress off her. Her bloated belly almost touched the floor. Her ass was as wide as a love seat, and man, those were some comfy cushions!

I got behind her and rubbed her massive ass, then reached around to grab the beautiful fat of her belly. She groaned, and I helped her straighten up, and helped her to the bedroom. I was on her before she even lay down. She was a mountain of flesh. I buried myself into her fat. I then spread her tree trunk thighs, and her scent drove me into a lust-filled frenzy. I spread her plump pussy, and started licking her.

She came immediately. Her belly going up and down. She squeezed her thighs with my head still between them, and I thought there would be no better way to die. She opened her legs, and I turned around and squatted on her face. The top half of my body was on her immense belly, and my arms moved all around, squeezing all her wonderful fat. She was so soft, like a human bed. She licked me til I could take no more, and when I came my legs got weak. I lay on top of her, both of us gasping for air.

Last edited by Britt Reid; 10-18-2012 at 05:25 PM.
Old 10-18-2012, 05:26 PM   #13
Britt Reid
Library Editor

Britt Reid can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBritt Reid can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

bump after edit and transfer
Britt Reid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:08 AM   #14
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

Tara sat on one end of the couch, and I sat on the other. She was nude, I had on shorts and tank top. She was eating a box of Ring Ding's, washing them down with a gallon of cream. I was rubbing her belly with my feet, enjoying the feel of all her soft flesh. When she was down to the last Ring Ding, I got up and grabbed a box of Funny Bones for her to start on. I sat back down and started rubbing her with my feet again. "You're getting fat." I chuckled. She grunted an "Uh-huh." She wasn't about to let conversation interfere with her eating. She continued eating box after box of cakes, until she was stuffed. I moved closer to her, to rub her belly with my hands, and then the phone rang. "Hi Mom," she groaned. "How's the summit going?" she asked without sounding the least bit interested. Her mother said something, Tara responded with t few "Uh-huhs." Then her eyes lit up. "Really? I mean, that really stinks, but you guys got to do what you got to do, right?" Her mother said something, and she replied. "OK, see you then. Love you too. Bye." and hung up.

"What was that about?" I asked. She smiled, and told me that her parents, who were only supposed to be gone for 4 days would be staying an extra week. "Do you know what this means?" she asked. "More food for you!" I answered, and could see that she was in her glory. She was going to be gorging herself for the next nine days. We started making out, and I climbed onto her massive belly. My hands were all over her. I couldn't believe how fat she was, and to think that she was going to get even fatter drove me right out of my fucking mind!!! She pulled me in close, and started licking and sucking my nipples, which were hard and erect. She paid special attention to each nipple, and I squealed with pleasure. She pulled me up higher still, and my pussy, hot and wet with excitement, was in her face. Her tongue worked it's way to my clit, and I leaned back, my hands balancing myself on that mountainous belly of hers. Her tongue made it's way up and down, side to side, and round and round. I came, and her tongue continued working it's magic.

"Help me up." she commanded. I did as she said. She bumped me with her belly, and I took a step back. "Grab my fat." I did. My hands were grabbing her belly, I reached behind her and grabbed a roll of her back fat. I leaned down and picked her belly up, then let it drop, her huge body shaking. "I need you." was all she needed to say. I took her back to the bedroom, and let my tongue go over every inch of her massive body, from head to toe. I buried my face in her fat. The beautiful fat of her thighs, her belly, and her enormous ass. I sucked on her fingers, sucked her toes, sucked her nipples, sucked her clit. She quivered and quaked, and when she finally came, the bed shook.

"How do you think your parents are going to be when they see how fat you've gotten?" I asked. We were laying in bed. She was on her back, I was on my side, my hand rubbing her magnificent belly. "Not happy." she said, "but I'm tired of doing what they want. I mean, I know I'll never be able to do some things other girls do because I'm so fat, but if I'm going to be fat, I might as well be fat on my own terms." I knew then that no matter what her parents said, Tara would never, EVER, be eating salads again. "Now I need to eat. Can you bring me something fattening?" she said with a sly smile. "Of course I can." I said, smiling right back to her. Then i had an idea. "How about we go out to eat?" I asked. "I don't know." she said. "I know a great all you can eat buffet. There's more food there than you could imagine. Roast beef, chicken, ham, All different kinds of potatoes, mac & cheese." Tara was lost in thought. She was trying to decide whether or not to go out & risk being ridiculed, or the buffet, which she obviously had never been to. "Oh, and the desserts Tara, are to die for." I added. Cheesecake, chocolate cake, black forest cake, pies...apple, lemon, cherry, pecan, and ice cream sundaes." She could take no more. She was salivating. "Let's go!" she said with much enthusiasm.

I helped her up, and then helped her dress, which wasn't easy. Since she had been gaining, her clothes were now considerably tight on her. She wound up wearing a pair of sweats that looked like they were painted on, and a tank top that was super snug. It showed off her fat arms beautifully, and didn't quite reach the top of the sweatpants. There was a nice 2 inches of bare belly showing. We got to the car and I helped her in. I got into the driver's seat and looked over at her. I could see the strain on the sweatpants, and didn't think they were going to last. The tank top had rolled up to her considerable breasts, and her belly produced an incredible muffin top from the sweats. I reached over and grabbed her muffin top and said, "Let's feed you." She smiled.

When we got to the restaurant, I helped her out, and we made out way inside. The hostess, looked at her in complete disbelief. Of course, this was a thin waif, who had probably never seen a woman as fat as Tara in her life. She led us to a booth, and thankfully, Tara fit. I was glad we got the booth, because there was no way her fat ass would fit on one of the little chairs. She would've needed two chairs, one for each cheek. She got into the booth, but it did take some effort. Her boobs rested on top. I looked under the table, and saw that the top of her belly was pressed up against the bottom of the table.

"I'll get your food." I told her. "What would you like first?" She giggled, and then looked at me with the look of pure lust in her eyes and said, "Surprise me." and giggled again. I grabbed two dishes and loaded them up. Ham, turkey, mashed potatoes, rice, baked potatoes that I completely covered in butter, mac & cheese, and some bread. I brought it back to her. She smiled and then dug in. She never looked up from the plates til they were empty, and I had two more ready for her. Chicken, stuffing, more mashed, vegetables in cream sauce on one, the other was filled entirely with lasagna. I also grabbed more bread. She ate like there was no tomorrow. Pizza, roast beef, potatoes au gratin, fries, fried chicken, and Chinese food, on top of everything else. She was eating two plates at a time. She ate and ate and ate.

I reminded her to leave room for dessert. "Yes," she panted. "I...must...have...dessert." I chuckled, and got two plates of slices of cakes and pies. I brought them back and went right back and made a dozen hot fudge sundaes. I also brought back a plate of chocolate chip cookies, which she dunked in the ice cream. As she started on her 4th sundae, we heard a loud rip. I looked under the table and saw that her sweat pants had lost the battle to her belly, and ripped. Her entire belly was out, and was rumbling a bit, from being so stuffed. "Oh...well." she said as she continued on eating. By the time she got to the plate of cheesecake, she said she couldn't eat anymore, although she did manage to finish the last 6 slices on the plate. She was completely stuffed - moaning, groaning, huffing, puffing, and belly constantly rumbling, because she was stuffed,and I couldn't wait to get her back home and into bed. However, there was a slight problem...

She had eaten so much her belly had expanded, and was pressing up into the bottom of the table even more. She had actually eaten so much that she was now literally stuck in the booth. I asked for the manager. She came over, and I explained the situation to her. She had a brilliant idea about unscrewing the table top from the wall and then she would be able to get out. By this time, everyone in the place was looking over at our booth. I thought Tara would be mortified, but she looked just the opposite. She put both her arms up on the back of the booth. Her face looked like it was framed by fat, with her arms and double chin surrounding it.

The hostess came out with a screwdriver, and gave it to me. I got up under the table and unscrewed all the screws holding the table up. Two guys who worked in the kitchen were holding the table, and when I took out the last screw they lifted the table and put it aside. There, for everyone to see,in all her fat glory, was Tara's exposed belly, rumbling and shaking. A couple of people laughed, the hostess leaned over and touched it, still looking in disbelief. A girl from across the room yelled for the hostess to watch out, just in case she bursts, and more people laughed. Tara groaned, but I knew it to be a groan of pleasure. I whispered in her ear. "Care for more?" She looked at me and smiled, and I kissed her. I then grabbed one of the cloth napkins, and tied it to her left wrist. I then tied it to the post on the back of the booth, where she had her arms up. I did the same with the right arm.

I then patted her belly and grabbed the bowl that held the hot fudge for the sundaes. Tara put her head back and I began to pour the thick fudge down her throat. She groaned the entire time, and the grumbling from her belly got louder, but she finished the entire bowl. When it was done, the entire restaurant broke out in applause, even the hostess clapped. I stood on front of her, and rubbed her gargantuan belly. I then untied her, and helped her to her feet. Her tank top was up to her breasts, and the sweat pants were under her belly. She was massive, and as she went to take a step, her belly apparently didn't like that idea, and rumbled the loudest yet. She doubled over, as I have seen her do before, and spread her legs. She pushed her massive belly in between her thighs and closed her legs as much as she could. She then tried standing up, as if she were trying to pull her belly off, complaining "I...Oh God...ate...(groan)..too much!" It was quite the sight, and then people started laughing, and making comments. "She's going to burst!" "She might explode!" "Man, she is fucking FAT!" were some of the choice phrases I heard.

The hostess came over to me and said she would help me with her, which was greatly appreciated. We managed to get her to the car, Tara moaning with each labored step. We got her in the car, Tara rubbed her overstuffed belly, and I thanked her for her help. I got in the car, and the hostess knocked on Tara's window. I lowered it and she leaned in. "My name's Sara." she said, and took out a marker. She then started writing on Tara's belly. "I'd love to see you guys again." I looked over and saw that she had written her phone number on Tara's belly, and watched as she walked away.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:57 PM   #15
bentleydev

bentleydev can now change their title

Oh wow, a beautiful extension to the story. Keep going, you write great!
bentleydev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:07 PM   #16
Mr. Jigglesworth

That was marvelous, I loved the story's ending. I've often had those same fantasties, except instead of finishing off with a huge bowl of fudge topping, she would be seated in front of the ice cream machine after it'd been freshly loaded, tilt her head back while I turned the handles to start the flow of ice cream until she emptied it. Then we'd leave, helping her waddle out. Again thank you so much for finishing this wonderfull story.

Mr. Jigglesworth
Old 01-22-2015, 11:03 AM   #17
surfjer

surfjer has said some nice things
Default New Neighbor

Hey I really enjoyed your story!!
surfjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 10:39 AM   #18
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

Thanks, appreciate it!