Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2010, 03:38 PM   #26
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by nad02 View Post
we met and it never worked out how does that make me an asshole ??
Obviously, there's a lot more to it than "it never worked out." That statement alone indicates that you have no awareness of the OP's feelings, or awareness that you're partially responsible for the choices she made with you which lead to the pain she's feeling. From what I've read here, you spent 3 years leading her on, and when you finally met in person, couldn't man up to introduce her to family and friends, although it was fine to fuck her in a hotel. Explain to me how that's not the behavior of an asshole.
Old 09-26-2010, 04:14 PM   #27
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirtiesgirl View Post
Obviously, there's a lot more to it than "it never worked out." That statement alone indicates that you have no awareness of the OP's feelings, or awareness that you're partially responsible for the choices she made with you which lead to the pain she's feeling. From what I've read here, you spent 3 years leading her on, and when you finally met in person, couldn't man up to introduce her to family and friends, although it was fine to fuck her in a hotel. Explain to me how that's not the behavior of an asshole.
ummmmmmm, I think this may JUST the kind of attention he might be seeking. Are you sure you really want to engage this guy in a dialogue?
Old 09-26-2010, 04:18 PM   #28
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

I doubt a dialogue is what I'll get. Justifications don't equal conversation.
Old 09-26-2010, 07:33 PM   #29
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thread closed -
Closed Thread