Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 06-23-2010, 10:44 AM   #1
KayaNee
3-D Booty

KayaNee does more than just post hot picsKayaNee does more than just post hot picsKayaNee does more than just post hot pics
Default Wide Hips

Being a girl with wide hips, I get tons of attention centered around them. What's the big deal? Is it because women with wide hips are a symbol of fertility? Does it just trigger your brain to go "wow!"? I know some people are fascinated by hip to waist ratio. I want to know why? What's your ratio? What is it about a thick waist and really wide hips that turns you on?
KayaNee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:47 AM   #2
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

If that's you in your avatar I would be staring too. It's that biology instinct of the waist to hip ratio in which women with wider hips tend to be more fertile.
Old 06-23-2010, 10:53 AM   #3
KayaNee
3-D Booty

KayaNee does more than just post hot picsKayaNee does more than just post hot picsKayaNee does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
If that's you in your avatar I would be staring too. It's that biology instinct of the waist to hip ratio in which women with wider hips tend to be more fertile.
That is indeed me, though I'm pretty sure my hips are wider now. lol
Old 06-23-2010, 11:24 AM   #4
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If we're talking about the hetero world, then one gender usually notices opposities. Do men have wide hips? NO. So there you go. Kind of like why I like dick!
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 11:31 AM   #5
KittyKitten

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
If we're talking about the hetero world, then one gender usually notices opposities. Do men have wide hips? NO. So there you go. Kind of like why I like dick!
Yup folks like what they don't have. But man I saw this one man with this big ol booty I was like WOOOOOWWWWW!
Old 06-23-2010, 11:37 AM   #6
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayaNee View Post
Being a girl with wide hips, I get tons of attention centered around them. What's the big deal? Is it because women with wide hips are a symbol of fertility? Does it just trigger your brain to go "wow!"? I know some people are fascinated by hip to waist ratio. I want to know why? What's your ratio? What is it about a thick waist and really wide hips that turns you on?
I highlighted my answer Has been that way from the moment I first really noticed the female gender.

With regard to waist : hip ratio, this is actually one of the things that seems to be universal. Studies have been done around the world, from hunter gatherers in the amazon to modern western societies, and a roughly 0.7 waist : hip ratio seems to be the most attractive figure to men everywhere.....on average. That is, not every man prefers that, but it is what most men like, no matter where you go. So it just seems to be hard wired in, rather than a learned thing.
Old 06-23-2010, 11:56 AM   #7
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Getting to follow Tad with an answer........it's been a long time.

I do not believe in the instinctual aspect of wide hips, big breasts or long hair. I do not think we have been evolutionarily bred to seek this out. I believe that wide hips do not necessarily make for easy birth, conception or breast feeding, other things that would allow wide hips to succeed or not. Chinese women do not in general have wide hips. They seem to be making plenty of babies.

The curve of the hip aggressively away from the torso has to be one of the most feminine aspects of her overall body, IMHO. In the slightly or more exaggerated form, it enhances the intrigue and interest.

As a man, I have no hip:torso differential. So I would agree that I like focus on the how and why mystery of a things that make a woman different than me.

I have been told that women like a male's "pelvic gurtle". I don't know why, and for a long time, didn't even know what it was.
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 12:06 PM   #8
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I like big wide hips because they're fun to hold on to, rub and massage while enjoying playtime with your lover.
Old 06-23-2010, 02:51 PM   #9
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

These statements are purely of a physical nature and aren't meant to exclude or offend anyone of a different type.

I know for myself there is a hard wired response for wide hips. Nothing else hits that DAMN! factor quite like them. If a woman has big hips for her size, be it 120 or 420 I'm gonna look. For me nothing else captures the essence of womanhood like big hips, not breasts, not butt, not belly. For me hips are a deal breaker, no hips, no deal. The hips don't have to be of super-pear proportion, but they have to be there.
Old 06-23-2010, 03:21 PM   #10
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

with any super-exaggerated fat body part the attraction is to the hypersexuality of it. the fact that this body part you're so obsessed with is so large it gets in the way of that person's life. i.e. hips that have to go through a turnstile sideways or a belly that pops through one's waistband. it's driving home that 'my god, this person's tits/belly/ass/whatever is so big that they have to _______'.

it affects their walking, their clothes size; carrying around this huge emblem of their sexual appeal can't even be put away when it's time for work and not play. people get offended by the idea that someone's getting off on say, their being short of breath going up the stairs, but it's not because of the suffering that someone is getting off, it's because that's the inescapable consequence of this huge overpowering sexual trait they have no choice but to carry around 24/7.

(no one should dictate their life around their physical appeal of course, though the people who choose to be what they are could be less quick to judge the people who choose to freely enjoy them for what they allow themselves to be.)

Last edited by exile in thighville; 06-23-2010 at 03:24 PM.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 03:34 PM   #11
Fat Brian

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't have a thing for the negative aspects of fatness like trouble breathing or walking or anything, but the part about being unable to put away an aspect of extreme sexuality does enter the equation.
Old 06-23-2010, 03:51 PM   #12
Caine

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
That is indeed me, though I'm pretty sure my hips are wider now. lol
Well, you certainly have amazing hips there Kayanee, but all I can say is, I just love that part the most on a woman, well that general part, the hips and bottom, it just seems , more feminine.

I'll end this with tho that you DO have some killer hips there, always have no matter how big they are Kayanee

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 07:32 PM   #13
ICEMANSS00

ICEMANSS00 can now change their title

Wide hips are very sexy because they help show womans curves. They promote sexiness. You will always notice a woman with hips in a nice form-fitting dress or skirt, also in a pair of form-fitting dress slacks with the wide legs. They are also very nice to hold onto when you share a warm embrace.

Wide hips just do it for me!
Old 06-24-2010, 07:55 PM   #14
KayaNee
3-D Booty

So far it's seems that wide hips are viewed as a symbol of femininity. This is interesting. What do you think of the research being done that suggest that people with wide hips have a lower risk of coronary heart disease and diabetes?
Old 06-24-2010, 08:13 PM   #15
Fat Brian

Its been very interesting to see waist-hip ratio be proven again and again. Maybe there is some instinctive knowledge about curvy longevity.
Old 06-24-2010, 08:49 PM   #16
KittyKitten

Quote:
So far it's seems that wide hips are viewed as a symbol of femininity. This is interesting. What do you think of the research being done that suggest that people with wide hips have a lower risk of coronary heart disease and diabetes?
I hate to say this but excess belly fat increases the risk of diabetes and heart disease. The blood that flows from belly fat goes directly to the liver, while the blood that flows from your hips goes into the body's general circulation.

The livers of those who store fat in their bellies are blocked from removing insulin by the extra fat and therefore do not remove insulin from the bloodstream as effectively as the livers of people who store fat primarily in their hips.

People who store fat primarily in their bellies have higher blood insulin and sugar levels, which raise levels of the bad LDL cholesterol that causes heart attacks, and lower levels of the good HDL cholesterol that prevents heart attacks.

Stone me for this. Now does this mean everyone with a big belly and no hips will get sick? Nope. I hated anatomy and physiology.

Last edited by KittyKitten; 06-24-2010 at 08:55 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 11:23 PM   #17
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

thank you dr. face83
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 08:51 PM   #18
KittyKitten

What dude isn't staring?
Old 06-25-2010, 09:16 PM   #19
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

It goes along with what "some" may consider to be the ideal shape. I guess it's the equivalent of a guy with the big shoulder to waist ratio the classic "V" shaped torso.

Types and Terminoligies

V shape: Males tend to have proportionally smaller buttocks, bigger chests and wider shoulders, which makes for a V-shape of the torso. V-shaped males are considered attractive.

Hourglass shape: The female body is significantly narrower in the waist both in front view and profile view. The waist is narrower than the chest region due to the breasts, and narrower than the hip region due to the width of the buttocks, which results in an hourglass shape.

Apple: The stomach region is wider than the hip section, mainly in males.

Pear or spoon or bell: The hip section is wider than the upper body, mainly in females.

Rectangle or straight or banana: The hip, waist, and shoulder sections are relatively similar.

source

Wikipedia-Bodyshape

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 08:01 PM   #20
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: Wide Hips

I am an FA who finds wide and or deep (front to back) hips extremely attractive. With me I am moth being attracted to a flame.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 08:58 PM   #21
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
I hate to say this but excess belly fat increases the risk of diabetes and heart disease. The blood that flows from belly fat goes directly to the liver, while the blood that flows from your hips goes into the body's general circulation.

The livers of those who store fat in their bellies are blocked from removing insulin by the extra fat and therefore do not remove insulin from the bloodstream as effectively as the livers of people who store fat primarily in their hips.

People who store fat primarily in their bellies have higher blood insulin and sugar levels, which raise levels of the bad LDL cholesterol that causes heart attacks, and lower levels of the good HDL cholesterol that prevents heart attacks.

Stone me for this. Now does this mean everyone with a big belly and no hips will get sick? Nope. I hated anatomy and physiology.
I'm living proof of this. I had a huge belly for most of my adult life, disproportionately large. I ended up with acute cirrhosis. Damn near killed me. Since losing weight, I've lost that belly. I've got a pannus that won't quit, but the belly itself is much smaller. Same for my chest, arms and face. Hell, my double chin is completely gone.

Heh.

But my ass and thighs? They didn't shrink much. I'm a pear shaped man!
Old 07-01-2010, 01:50 AM   #22
jellybellyrolls

jellybellyrolls has said some nice things

wide hips are incredibly sexy, especially that picture of you in your profile pic. I'm not sure exactly what it is about it that is attractive to me but god I love it.
jellybellyrolls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 05:55 PM   #23
Elfcat
Radical FPL from Hell

Elfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
I'm sure with myself there is something hardwired about it, though I just generally respond to any variant of fatness, the way a big pair of hips sways and bounces when it's possessor walks or dances, the thought of pressing my hands into them and watching them squish is a big turn on certainly.
Elfcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 05:57 PM   #24
xysoseriousx

xysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesxysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I don't know what it is, but wider hips are just a bigger turn-on, then smaller hips. It doesn't look right if you are 450 pounds and you have pretzel stick legs.
Old 07-03-2010, 10:45 PM   #25
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xysoseriousx View Post
I don't know what it is, but wider hips are just a bigger turn-on, then smaller hips. It doesn't look right if you are 450 pounds and you have pretzel stick legs.
Unless of course you are a total belly fanatic. And there are MANY guys who are!
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote