Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-03-2010, 11:15 PM   #26
calauria
La Negra Hermosa

calauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
Yup folks like what they don't have. But man I saw this one man with this big ol booty I was like WOOOOOWWWWW!
LOL!! This reminds me of a guy who lived in our neighborhood, he had a really small waist and very wide hips. The pants he wore looked like low rise. He wanted to date my sister. We used to call him "woman ass."

I'm pear shaped too...hard to find jeans..My neice calls me "hips don't lie." And yeah, one day we were in Best Buy and had gotten separated, and she asked, this guy, the host have he seen a woman with big, wide hips walking around, she said he responded, "Was she with kids?"(which I did have me lil ones with me). How dare they talk about my hips when I'm not there!!

Last edited by calauria; 07-03-2010 at 11:25 PM.
calauria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 06:21 AM   #27
xysoseriousx

xysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesxysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Unless of course you are a total belly fanatic. And there are MANY guys who are!
Well a belly is great, but it needs other things with it.
Old 07-04-2010, 06:33 AM   #28
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have cursed my huge hips on many an occassion usually when I fall in love with an item of clothing and there is no way it will fit my stoopid hips

there is a ratio somewhere that is a percentage of hip to waist that is supposed to be healthy and I well and truly am according to it but still big hips can be a curse somedays

but then again I also have the belly/butt and thighs to go with it to ......

I think its the childbearing thing I mean men are supposed to be emotionally wired to look for certain assetts for a healthy mate ect
Old 07-04-2010, 06:45 AM   #29
xysoseriousx

xysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesxysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
I have cursed my huge hips on many an occassion usually when I fall in love with an item of clothing and there is no way it will fit my stoopid hips

there is a ratio somewhere that is a percentage of hip to waist that is supposed to be healthy and I well and truly am according to it but still big hips can be a curse somedays

but then again I also have the belly/butt and thighs to go with it to ......

I think its the childbearing thing I mean men are supposed to be emotionally wired to look for certain assetts for a healthy mate ect
The bigger the hips the better, it isn't a bad thing, but your right, it is harder to find clothes with bigger thighs.
Old 07-04-2010, 12:03 PM   #30
dddbbw36

dddbbw36 can now change their title

I was curious about my hip to waist ratio, so I did a rough measurement and did the calculations. My waist is 40 inches, hips 57 in, with a ratio of 0.7

Apparently that is the "ideal" ratio.

I've always been overweight, right now I am around 260 lbs, but at yearly physicals I've always had a healthy heart rate and blood pressure (it helps that I like to keep active too). My family also has a history of diabetes, and while my mom has type 2 that she controls with meds and diet, I'm larger than she is and do not have it. Granted age and other factors could attribute to that. Diabetes is especially something I keep an eye on. I grew up watching my grandmother give herself daily insulin injections and it left an impression on me.

But all in all I LOVE my hips. Its by far the most complimented part of my body.
Old 07-04-2010, 12:25 PM   #31
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xysoseriousx View Post
.... but it needs other things with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xysoseriousx View Post
.... it isn't a bad thing,.....
It's good that you have moved from simple preference, and are instructing what a fat body ' needs ', and what is OK/not OK.

mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 01:06 PM   #32
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

ratios are dumb

so is shape designation

if you can't see it it's not fucking there
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 07:42 PM   #33
xysoseriousx

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
It's good that you have moved from simple preference, and are instructing what a fat body ' needs ', and what is OK/not OK.

Wonders if the sarcasm just set in.
Old 07-04-2010, 11:12 PM   #34
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If you have to wonder, your sarcasm detector needs repairs.
Old 08-11-2010, 08:57 AM   #35
lust4bbbws

lust4bbbws can now change their title

Weakness. Makes me smile when it is just right.
lust4bbbws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 05:09 PM   #36
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

As a disproportionally shaped fat woman (i.e., my waist-hip ratio is not the "right" one; my shoulders are broader than my hips; I have big boobs, a big belly and a flat azz), I get so tired of the stereotype of guys falling for the more proportionally shaped fat woman. I know it's true; I experience the other side of it, meeting guys online who say they're fine with dating a fat woman...as long as she has a more proportional or pear-shaped body type. I've met several guys in person who were not interested in getting to know me beyond a first meet-up because I don't have the "right" fat body shape.

To answer the OP, my best guess for why this is true is what so many others have written here already: most guys like the contrast between wide hips and a smaller waist. They view it as "more feminine," and therefore "more attractive." So not only do I already have a count against me because I'm fat, even within the FA community (or those who don't profess themselves to be FAs, but are "fine with dating fat women"), I have a count against me because I'm the "wrong" shape. What can you do? Ya gotta love the mens.

Last edited by thirtiesgirl; 08-12-2010 at 05:23 PM.
thirtiesgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 08:03 PM   #37
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

There are a number of FAs I know who actually prefer the apple shape, but then again they're geared more towards the supersize end of the pool, too. :\
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 12:41 PM   #38
Hiram

Hiram has said some nice things

Thirtiesgirl wrote: As a disproportionally shaped fat woman (i.e., my waist-hip ratio is not the "right" one; my shoulders are broader than my hips; I have big boobs, a big belly and a flat azz), I get so tired of the stereotype of guys falling for the more proportionally shaped fat woman.

Disclaimer: My wife is pear shaped which is fine with me. She always has been, even when she was slender. Babies changed her. She gained thirty permanent pounds with each baby. She DESPISES being a fat woman. She has been on a diet since our first...a long...long time ago. She has been a yo-yo dieter forever. She is this much taller than five feet tall. When we were married she weighed a hundred pounds...that's 100.0.

She luckily always gained 20 to 25 new pounds when she regained more than when she started each weight loss effort. At her peak she weighed just over 250. She has enormous hips even though she is on the way down as I write this.

A always hate getting overly personal in fora such as this. Still, I want the world to know this. My wife has a beautiful face. The fatter she ever got the prettier her face became. I love her wide face and her double chin. Fat women are so pretty they make your eyes ache just to look at them.

My wife also has huge breasts and a belly to support them when she sits. Before I can go to sleep at night I have to play. I also have to be extra careful because she is deathly, deathly ticklish and her boobs are tied for her worst spots. Nevertheless, I have to play if I want to fall asleep, and at night we are talking about her curves above her waist. Luckily my wife lets me play even if she is sound asleep when I join her. Once I woke her up by accident and she said, "Tsk, tsk." I had to remind her, "You'e going to put a gorgeous girl in my bed at night and tell me I can't play? I don't think so!" I basically told her this was her fault and her problem, and she could just deal with it.

You sound like a lass who celebrates her curves wherever they exist. I hope so. Pretty women are God's gift to men, and fat women have the prettiest faces. Curvey women are attractive wherever they have curves, and lasses curvey above the waist are there to love and play with...at least one is if I can have my way. When it comes to playing with one pretty girl in my bed, I always get my way...unless she's really mad at me, but that is a story for another thread.
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 12:51 PM   #39
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
She DESPISES being a fat woman.

She luckily always gained 20 to 25 new pounds...
Hey, as long as it's all OK with you...nevermind what she wants to weigh...etc...and people sometimes wonder.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 03:56 PM   #40
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
Disclaimer: My wife is pear shaped which is fine with me. She always has been, even when she was slender. Babies changed her. She gained thirty permanent pounds with each baby. She DESPISES being a fat woman. She has been on a diet since our first...a long...long time ago. She has been a yo-yo dieter forever. She is this much taller than five feet tall. When we were married she weighed a hundred pounds...that's 100.0.

She luckily always gained 20 to 25 new pounds when she regained more than when she started each weight loss effort. At her peak she weighed just over 250. She has enormous hips even though she is on the way down as I write this.

A always hate getting overly personal in fora such as this. Still, I want the world to know this. My wife has a beautiful face. The fatter she ever got the prettier her face became. I love her wide face and her double chin. Fat women are so pretty they make your eyes ache just to look at them.

My wife also has huge breasts and a belly to support them when she sits. Before I can go to sleep at night I have to play. I also have to be extra careful because she is deathly, deathly ticklish and her boobs are tied for her worst spots. Nevertheless, I have to play if I want to fall asleep, and at night we are talking about her curves above her waist. Luckily my wife lets me play even if she is sound asleep when I join her. Once I woke her up by accident and she said, "Tsk, tsk." I had to remind her, "You'e going to put a gorgeous girl in my bed at night and tell me I can't play? I don't think so!" I basically told her this was her fault and her problem, and she could just deal with it.

You sound like a lass who celebrates her curves wherever they exist. I hope so. Pretty women are God's gift to men, and fat women have the prettiest faces. Curvey women are attractive wherever they have curves, and lasses curvey above the waist are there to love and play with...at least one is if I can have my way. When it comes to playing with one pretty girl in my bed, I always get my way...unless she's really mad at me, but that is a story for another thread.
Hiram, I'm glad to hear you love your wife no matter what she weighs, love her for who she is, brain, body and personality included. But you're only enforcing the stereotype of men who fall for fat women with more proportional or pear-shaped body types, since that is the body type your wife has. I'm sure it's not completely intentional on your part; you picked the woman you liked, married her because you love her, and it just so happens that she's pear-shaped. But my point still stands: men tend to like women with more proportionally shaped bodies, fat or thin. You haven't done anything to refute it. Would you have gone for a fat woman with a differently shaped body, perhaps more of an apple shape, if she shared some of the same personality characteristics and interests of your wife? I don't know; only you can answer that one.

Also, I'm going to nitpick with you on your use of the word "curvy." It's one of those euphemisms for fat women that I *really* dislike. Because not all fat women are curvy. I'm certainly not. As I described above, I'm a disproportionately-shaped fat woman. My shoulders are broader than my hips; I don't have much of a booty. I look kind of like a retired linebacker with a beer belly...except for the boobs. "Curvy" is a term I hear men and women using most often to describe more proportional or pear-shaped fat women whose waist-to-hip ratio is "right" - i.e., her waist is smaller than her hips. I don't curve that way, so I'm not a "curvy" woman. I'm a fat woman, and that's that. Fat is a good enough descriptor for me.

I'm also going to take issue with your assertion that "fat women have the prettiest faces." I know you intend no harm by this comment and you're just expressing your admiration for fat women's faces. But if I can speak for the majority of fat women for a moment, most of us really get tired of hearing comments like "you have such a pretty face." We don't like being defined by just one thing, like our faces. We have sexy, fat, curvy (some of us), soft bodies; active, intelligent brains and imaginations; and wonderful, strong, sarcastic, loving personalities that you can also appreciate us for. So when you make a comment like "fat women have the prettiest faces," even if your intention wasn't to be limiting and maintain the stereotype, I'm going to take some issue with it and let you know that there are plenty of other things to admire about fat women, too.

Finally, I'm not a god girl. Never have been. You're talking to an atheist and secular humanist here, so the assumption that "curvey [sic] women are god's gift to men" is problematic for me because it assumes that I share the same belief system as you, which I don't. And it assumes that "curvey [sic] women" are on this earth just to please men. Which we aren't. We're here to do so many other wonderful things, and sometimes not-so-wonderful things as well. The choice is always ours. And as I detailed in my second paragraph, not all of us "curvy."

So cut out the "curvy," don't limit your admiration of fat women to "she has such a pretty face" comments, leave out the god stuff and we're golden. Got me? Ok, good.

[/RANT]
Old 08-16-2010, 11:28 PM   #41
BBW_Blondie

BBW_Blondie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBBW_Blondie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Wow

I would like to state that the views and attitudes of some Dims members do not reflect the views of others. I like being referred to as curvy!
Old 08-17-2010, 12:17 AM   #42
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
There are a number of FAs I know who actually prefer the apple shape, but then again they're geared more towards the supersize end of the pool, too. :\
*raises hand*
Midsize lollipops for the win.

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 10:18 AM   #43
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW_Blondie View Post
I would like to state that the views and attitudes of some Dims members do not reflect the views of others. I like being referred to as curvy!
I don't like the word. I think it continues to reinforce the dichotomy between "good" and "bad" fats. "Good" fats being women with a more proportional, hourglass shape, or are more pear-shaped; "bad" fats being women with less proportional body shapes. It's both reinforced in the popular media with thinner women, and within the FA/BBW community with fat women on a constant basis. I hear so many women and men using the word "curvy," instead of "fat," and I get tired of having that dichotomy reinforced. I'm not trying to tell you what words you "should" or "shouldn't" use to refer to your body. That's an individual choice. I just wish people who preferred to describe themselves as "curvy" would also continue to use the word "fat," and not replace it with "curvy." For example, instead of saying, "I'm a curvy woman," or "I like curvy women," I'd rather hear, "I'm a curvy fat woman," or "I like curvy fat women."

Truthfully, if I could eradicate the word "curvy" from the lexicon of fat euphemisms, I'd be a happy gal. But I know that's not going to happen. So I think it's valuable to take into consideration what the word means for some of us and realize that not all fat women like to describe themselves or be described as "curvy," because not all of us are. Some of us are just fat, and fine with that word as it is.
Old 08-17-2010, 10:36 AM   #44
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't see a problem with using curvy. It denotes a body shape. I'm a curvy woman. It's no different to me than saying I have nappy hair. Those are descriptions of my physical being.

And whether I use curvy, fat, apple, pear, oblong, etc. Whether people attach a negative or positive meaning to those words, it doesn't change my body shape. It is what it is.
Old 08-17-2010, 11:06 AM   #45
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
I don't see a problem with using curvy. It denotes a body shape. I'm a curvy woman. It's no different to me than saying I have nappy hair. Those are descriptions of my physical being.

And whether I use curvy, fat, apple, pear, oblong, etc. Whether people attach a negative or positive meaning to those words, it doesn't change my body shape. It is what it is.
I have no issue with the word when it's used to describe your body shape and you're actually curvy. My issue is when people use it as a blanket term to describe all fat women because, again, not all fat women are curvy. I also take issue when curvy fat women solely describe themselves as "curvy," and leave out the fat, knowing that it reinforces the "good fat/bad fat" dichotomy.

For example, there's a group on Facebook called "Curvy Chicks Rule" or something similar. The woman who runs the group, although fat and, yes, curvy, does not want to describe herself as fat at all. She believes all the negative stereotypes that accompany the word "fat" (slovenly, unattractive, unambitious, etc). She prefers to use "curvy," and only "curvy," because she's desperately afraid of having others - specifically, men - think of her with all those negative stereotypes. I know this for a fact because anyone who brings up "fat" in her group, or attempts to discuss the divisive semantics of the word "curvy" automatically gets kicked out of her group. She doesn't want to alienate the men, and doesn't want to advocate for fat acceptance, even though she is a fat woman herself.

As I wrote in my previous post, I'd have no issue with her use of the word "curvy" if she chose to describe herself as "curvy" and fat - i.e., "I'm a fat curvy woman." But she is just one among many people who choose to distance themselves from fat acceptance and use only the word "curvy" to describe their body shape, knowing that it's the shape most men prefer, and that most men don't want to think of themselves as attracted to or dating a "fat" woman. Especially one who is not curvy, but more disproportionately shaped.
Old 10-20-2010, 05:49 PM   #46
dddbbw36

dddbbw36 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW_Blondie View Post
I'd like to second this. It's sad to see some members come in a thread and basically rain on everybody's parade and act like their opinion is the only right one.
Old 10-21-2010, 03:06 AM   #47
obesiverse
On Timeout

obesiverse has said some nice things
Default it's all big and it's all good

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayaNee View Post
Being a girl with wide hips, I get tons of attention centered around them. What's the big deal? Is it because women with wide hips are a symbol of fertility? Does it just trigger your brain to go "wow!"? I know some people are fascinated by hip to waist ratio. I want to know why? What's your ratio? What is it about a thick waist and really wide hips that turns you on?
I'll just keep it simple and say that yes, it does trigger the brain to go "wow".
I'm not particular about the hip to waist ratio though, I like "big everything", but it all starts with big thighs. Wide hips are not a necessity, but it's amusing for me to read about women who have them and can't stand them.

I skimmed quickly, but I enjoy a "thigh to arm proportion" where the arms are large as well, and the arms seem to have a resemblance to the thighs when looking at the whole wonderful body. Then again, I'm a fan of "short & sweet" or "wide as she is tall", with big arms, big thighs, big butt, big belly, let's just say "big all over". But, to each his own.

I enjoy getting a little bit specific, but I have to remind anyone who reads my detailed admiration of SSBBWs that I have gained a new appreciation for what is "between the ears" myself! No SSRI, no consideration of WLS. Let's start there and "have a look at you".
obesiverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 02:52 AM   #48
selina

selina has said some nice things
Default Wide Hips

Don't take it otherwise. That's not an issue to deal with. Wide hips have nothing to do with fertility. Just neglect any negative.
selina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 10:14 AM   #49
Bigtigmom
100% REAL, give it a try!

Bigtigmom is a member of the 500 clubBigtigmom is a member of the 500 clubBigtigmom is a member of the 500 clubBigtigmom is a member of the 500 clubBigtigmom is a member of the 500 clubBigtigmom is a member of the 500 club
Default My 2 cents!!

Since I am new to the community I haven't had that much attention to know what exactly the guys are going for on me. I think I am pretty much big all over, 77/74/86 maybe that would be considered slightly pear? I'm not sure all I know is that I have the biggest Butt I have ever come across in person, til the Bash. It's not that I look for Big butts/hips, but you know as girls we always tend to compare. I did alot of comparing at the Bash. I'm either in denial at how large my bottom half really is or these girls have clothing resources I can't find.

I have heard people refer to the large hips on a woman as "baby making hips", something to do with the ease in carrying a child and ultimately an easier delivery because the birth canal is larger and tends to spread easier to accomodate a child. I think that's what that refers to anyway. Hope this is all relevant to your idea Kayanee!! Miss you chickie!
Old 10-27-2010, 10:43 AM   #50
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post

What dude isn't staring?

What dudette isn't staring? I can't stop...
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote