Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-29-2010, 08:38 PM   #51
samuraiscott
True Story

samuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayaNee View Post
Being a girl with wide hips, I get tons of attention centered around them. What's the big deal? Is it because women with wide hips are a symbol of fertility? Does it just trigger your brain to go "wow!"? I know some people are fascinated by hip to waist ratio. I want to know why? What's your ratio? What is it about a thick waist and really wide hips that turns you on?
YEs. Hips actually do turn me on. But I think all of you is beautiful, Kayanee.

http://samuraiscott.blogspot.com/
samuraiscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 09:49 AM   #52
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Being a girl with wide hips, I get tons of attention centered around them. What's the big deal? Is it because women with wide hips are a symbol of fertility? Does it just trigger your brain to go "wow!"? I know some people are fascinated by hip to waist ratio. I want to know why? What's your ratio? What is it about a thick waist and really wide hips that turns you on?
For me, wide hips are definitely a big eye catcher (pun not intended). Large butts and thick thighs, too. I love how they make rubbing against things more likely, and how it feels when they rub against me. They're much nicer and easier to grab hold of when playing with a woman. I also think the "difficulties" aspect is a turn on for me; stuckage and the potential for it has always interested me as well.
Old 10-30-2010, 01:47 PM   #53
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well hello there gentle--

*Gets hips wedged in doorway*
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 12:17 PM   #54
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post

I *like* you.
Old 10-31-2010, 03:20 PM   #55
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

*sneaks up from behind*
Old 11-01-2010, 08:07 PM   #56
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

*turns webcam on and films*
Old 12-16-2010, 05:51 AM   #57
KingColt

KingColt has super-sized repKingColt has super-sized repKingColt has super-sized repKingColt has super-sized rep

I read this book on the science of physical attraction, called "Schönheit - Eine Wissenschaft für sich" in german which translates to "Beauty - a science of its own" by Ulrich Renz. There are some interesting statements made towards the waist-hip-ratio, which is supposedly most attractive to men from a ratio of 0.7 or less, which essentially means the wider your hips in relation to your waist, the more attractive. There are, however, studies that somewhat contradict the universal "ideal" WHR, as in Douglas Yus and Glenn Shepards studies with Matsigenka native americans in Peru, which seemed to like the "O9" (O as in overweight, 9 as in WHR 0,9) the best. They rejected the favourite U7 and N7 models as "probably stricken with diarrhea".
So that´s what I have to contribute, by the way, if you happen to find an english translation of said book, go ahead and get it, it´s a great read and very informative
Finally, my take on the subject: Wide hips are awesome.
KingColt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 06:46 PM   #58
Elfcat
Radical FPL from Hell

Elfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticed
Default Hmmm, what to do.....

Quote:

<Opens fingers and presses hands deep into yr butt cheeks, causing them to splooch out as your hips impinge on the doorframe making it creek. Moves hands around to make your butt wobble. Presses in from the side and manages just an inch or two of advance in cramming your hips between the wood members, causing yet more creaking and jiggling.>

Hmmm... does not seem to be working. I GOT IT, PRESS HARDER, REPEATEDLY AND RHYTHMICALLY! <creak, creak, creak....>

Last edited by Elfcat; 12-17-2010 at 06:49 PM.
Elfcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 07:56 PM   #59
Caine

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

Quote:

*walks up and takes a look at you* Well Amy, do you need a hand getting out from there?

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 05:38 PM   #60
Meddlecase
I am a whorebath.

Meddlecase can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMeddlecase can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Outside of the whole biology, It's just nice to look at. Plus I like to watch the thighs and butt jiggle during *whistles* so there's that reason as well.
Meddlecase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 07:53 AM   #61
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfcat View Post
<Opens fingers and presses hands deep into yr butt cheeks, causing them to splooch out as your hips impinge on the doorframe making it creek. Moves hands around to make your butt wobble. Presses in from the side and manages just an inch or two of advance in cramming your hips between the wood members, causing yet more creaking and jiggling.>

Hmmm... does not seem to be working. I GOT IT, PRESS HARDER, REPEATEDLY AND RHYTHMICALLY! <creak, creak, creak....>
This post, especially the last part, is over-the-top creepy, Elfcat.

There's a lot to be said for showing appreciation with class.

Last edited by JoyJoy; 12-21-2010 at 07:56 AM.
JoyJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 06:50 PM   #62
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyJoy View Post

That's just crazy talk.
Old 12-22-2010, 08:21 PM   #63
kentwildt

kentwildt can now change their title
Default WIDE Hips

All I know is that I suffer from insomnia: However a pair of wide hips as a pillow knoks me out good. I am in heaven. No more: client problems lurking in my head, no more government crisis, no more world-wide economy/environment destruction: with a bbw/ssbbw beside me, where I can "feel" at home, its like a one night holiday for me, and it really helps me confront the next day.

So bbw/ssbbw women please, realize what a treasure you have and how indirectly you help maintain a FA´s sanity. May God bless you all and bring you all the happiness that you wish for!
kentwildt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 05:17 PM   #64
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
If that is you in that avatar, I definitely would come over to chat with you and see wherer things go.

Old 12-26-2010, 11:56 PM   #65
Elfcat
Radical FPL from Hell

Elfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticed
Default OK, Shall We Engage More On This?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyJoy View Post

I don't want to slink away from this response, precisely because I don't think it is "just crazy talk". That to me is a bit of a copout. At the same time, imagining this kind of scenario has always been an intense turn-on for me, the one true kink I believe I have, and I don't necessarily want to suppress it utterly. So how does one discuss kinky role play with such class?
Old 12-27-2010, 12:52 AM   #66
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I don't want to slink away from this response, precisely because I don't think it is "just crazy talk". That to me is a bit of a copout. At the same time, imagining this kind of scenario has always been an intense turn-on for me, the one true kink I believe I have, and I don't necessarily want to suppress it utterly. So how does one discuss kinky role play with such class?
For starters, not doing it on a public message board with a woman who is a complete stranger would be a good first step. The key word here is "imagining" - nothing wrong with stating that a woman getting stuck in a doorway is a turn on, but to virtually fondle and suggest performance of a sex act on someone you've never talked to before isn't a good thing, Avery. If you must talk about it in detai with someone, find someone whom you know is willing to do so with you.

Old 12-28-2010, 08:34 PM   #67
Elfcat
Radical FPL from Hell

OK, perhaps. I have though seen this site as a bit of a safe space to discuss such things. I mean, there is a "How often do you masturbate" thread after all!
Old 12-28-2010, 08:37 PM   #68
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
OK, perhaps. I have though seen this site as a bit of a safe space to discuss such things. I mean, there is a "How often do you masturbate" thread after all!
Put simply: discussing your like of wide hips is okay. E-raping someone because they have them is not.
Old 12-29-2010, 02:20 PM   #69
JoyJoy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Put simply: discussing your like of wide hips is okay. E-raping someone because they have them is not.
Perhaps?? Come on, Avery. You described, in detail, fondling and a sex act with a complete stranger whom you had NEVER TALKED TO BEFORE. Don't be obtuse! It IS safe to discuss a love of wide hips and generally talk about why you love them and how you feel about the idea of someone getting stuck, but it's NOT okay to direct those thoughts at a specific person who does not welcome them, because then you move into the territory that Blackjack mentions.

Also, using the masturbation thread to justify what you did in this one doesn't fly. I don't see anyone in that thread talking about how they'd like to shoot their spunk all over any specific person. There's a BIG difference between discussion and what you did here.

Old 12-29-2010, 02:41 PM   #70
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Elfcat was good enough to send me a message today apologising and asking if I was okay, so thank you for that, Elfcat. And thank you Joy and Blackjack very much!
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 08:09 PM   #71
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My hip-to-waist ratio is 0.7, so I have no issues validating the SCIENCE! of attraction, nor this thread.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo on 2009-12-22 at 11.48 #2.jpg (76.5 KB, 738 views)

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 09:50 AM   #72
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
My hip-to-waist ratio is 0.7, so I have no issues validating the SCIENCE! of attraction, nor this thread.
Holy S**t
Best waist to hip ratio
Old 12-30-2010, 10:22 AM   #73
jr000

jr000 can now change their title

Quote:
great googly-moogly!!!!
jr000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 11:10 AM   #74
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Quote:
*speechless*
Old 12-30-2010, 01:11 PM   #75
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
SCIENCE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMWGXt979yg

Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote