Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-20-2011, 12:23 AM   #101
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfrider78 View Post
Hi Kayanee...sweets, you are the poster girl for "hippy" BBW! Your body just rocks my world! And I'm so thrilled you are sharing your thoughts with us mortals! *smile*

On to my take...wide hips are in a sense like big breasts...they are just eye-appealing! But of course it's more than that...women with wide hips tend to sway more when they walk, and that, I believe is what is so darn attractive in a very visceral way....it's what separates WOMEN from men - the SWAY! And it may be that deep-seated primal fertility thing as women's hip bones are structured differently than men's for a reason - childbirth.

And I find women with big hips just much more fun to dance with...especially on the slow tunes!

I know it will probably infuriate some large women, but I see a lot of big women, who are very large up top, but when I start running my gaze downwards, and see no protrusion or flare of hips, it just leaves me uninterested. In other words, 44-34-38 doesn't do much for me. 42-34-48 DOES.

And while it might seem silly for guys to be looking for h/w ratios in decimals, I can tell you from experience that there's a HUGE difference in attractiveness - I have two plus-size women friends who run .86 and .72 respectively, and it is like night and freaking day. One looks like a very large rectangle, the other a very large hourglass. And they are both good friends, but I can say beyond the shadow of a doubt which one I would rather have 'benefits' with if the opportunity presented itself. *L*

Just my $0.02

SR78
I love to see women with big hips dancing. They do have a sway. Man, I wish my hips were wider.
Old 02-20-2011, 09:09 AM   #102
Surfrider78

Surfrider78 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
I love to see women with big hips dancing. They do have a sway. Man, I wish my hips were wider.
*Johnny Carson mode on*
Well...how...wide...are they?
*JC mode off*

Seriously, I hope I didn't offend you or make you feel self-conscious...You're very nice-looking (love the toned arms!), and it's not that I don't appreciate 'apple' shaped women as opposed to 'pears'...I was just digging deep into what viscerally flips my switch.

*kiss on the back of the hand*
Surfrider78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 11:01 AM   #103
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfrider78 View Post
*Johnny Carson mode on*
Well...how...wide...are they?
*JC mode off*

Seriously, I hope I didn't offend you or make you feel self-conscious...You're very nice-looking (love the toned arms!), and it's not that I don't appreciate 'apple' shaped women as opposed to 'pears'...I was just digging deep into what viscerally flips my switch.

*kiss on the back of the hand*

No, not offended at all! I'm more of an hourglass but I think big hips are so beautiful. I agree with you.
Old 02-20-2011, 01:42 PM   #104
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
My hip-to-waist ratio is 0.7, so I have no issues validating the SCIENCE! of attraction, nor this thread.

Homina homina homina That's incredibly sexy. Know how I know?...It's SCIENCE!!!
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote