Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 06-30-2010, 03:37 PM   #1
jellybellyrolls

jellybellyrolls has said some nice things
Talking Favorite Fast-Food Meals!!!

What are your favorite fast-food items or meals?

Mine is the Baconator at Wendy's.

I always want to go buy another one after eating them because they just taste soo good. (:
jellybellyrolls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 07:36 PM   #2
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

For me, it's a toss-up between original White Castle hamburgers and El Famous Burrito's chicken burrito.
Old 06-30-2010, 07:37 PM   #3
annabellethecat

annabellethecat can now change their title

Mine is a Whopper with cheese, fries, and a Coke.
annabellethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 07:51 PM   #4
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hardees six dollar burger!
Old 06-30-2010, 07:56 PM   #5
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Number 4 at Arby's - Beef and Cheddar, curly fries, a drink.

Duh.
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 08:05 PM   #6
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Honey BBQ Boneless Buffalo Wings, 2 Large Fries, and a Frosty from Wendy's.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 01:13 AM   #7
jellybellyrolls

ooh I almost forgot about almost everything at A&W. Living in Canada sucks for fast food unfortunately
Old 07-01-2010, 03:37 AM   #8
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellybellyrolls View Post
ooh I almost forgot about almost everything at A&W. Living in Canada sucks for fast food unfortunately
I dunno about that. I had the opportunity to try a burger at Harvey's during my trips north, and thought them to be a whole lot better than most A Murrican fast food burgers.

I suppose the grass is always greener.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:40 AM   #9
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy View Post
I dunno about that. I had the opportunity to try a burger at Harvey's during my trips north, and thought them to be a whole lot better than most A Murrican fast food burgers.

Agreed. I ate at a Wendy's in Quebec and it threw me off for American fast food for years, it was so damn good. And Tim Hortons (there's a thread just for that here somewhere) kicks Dunkin Donuts ass sideways.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 11:39 AM   #10
lypeaches

lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

El Pollo Loco. 2 or 3 pieces of chicken, dark meat, side of rice and a side of coleslaw. Extra salsa. Flour tortillas.

That stuff is like crack for me.
lypeaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 12:02 PM   #11
Leesa

Leesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Thumbs up Fast food

Popeye's chicken and sweet tea with extra lemon!
Old 07-01-2010, 12:29 PM   #12
kristineirl
memento mori

kristineirl has super-sized repkristineirl has super-sized repkristineirl has super-sized repkristineirl has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lypeaches View Post
El Pollo Loco. 2 or 3 pieces of chicken, dark meat, side of rice and a side of coleslaw. Extra salsa. Flour tortillas.

El Pollo Loco's Taco Salad. OH. MY. JACOB.

I love to devour its contents first, then I chip off the magical tortilla shell and scoop any left over rice, beans, etc until there is no more shell to be eaten.

Its pretty rad seeing the entire thing just disappear.

Great, now i'm hungry.
kristineirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 02:04 PM   #13
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

7 layer burrito at TacoBell. That or a couple tostadas with guac on them from there.
Old 07-01-2010, 06:36 PM   #14
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
Popeye's chicken and sweet tea with extra lemon!
I am 600 miles from the closest Popeye's.
Old 07-01-2010, 06:42 PM   #15
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I could post on this thread for days...

um.. Favorite Fast-Food Breakfast was discontinued.. it was the McDonalds Spanish Omelette Bagel. Close 2nd is the Del Taco Steak and Egg Burrito. (actually its tied with a local mexi-chain that has a chorizo, egg, cheese and potato burro)
Old 07-01-2010, 08:28 PM   #16
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lypeaches View Post

I used to stop at El Pollo Loco for their twice grilled chicken burrito, so good, oozing with guacamole and cheese, then, to my horror and sadness, the only El Pollo location that I knew of closed!!! O, The Humanities! Great churros, too, now I can't get my cinnamon fix
Old 07-01-2010, 08:42 PM   #17
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

DitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Taco Bell. Chicken Baja Chalupa. If I'm really hungry I have a Crunch Wrap Supreme with it, too. Drink? As always, ice cold Pepsi, but not from Taco Bell. Fast Food places never have soda that tastes good. I buy a can of it on the way home.
Old 07-01-2010, 11:21 PM   #18
jellybellyrolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy View Post

Harvey's is fantastic, and Timmy's most certainly has its fair share of deliciously addictive choices. But I've always dreamed of eating Checkers, Zaxby's, Sonic, Jack in the Box and so many more.
Old 07-02-2010, 09:23 AM   #19
lypeaches

lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Nice to see some other El Pollo Loco fans out there. I seriously adore that chain, yet rarely hear it mentioned.
lypeaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 11:43 AM   #20
MzDeeZyre
Fatty McFatCakes

MzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellybellyrolls View Post
Harvey's is fantastic, and Timmy's most certainly has its fair share of deliciously addictive choices. But I've always dreamed of eating Checkers, Zaxby's, Sonic, Jack in the Box and so many more.
Mmmmmmm Checkers. I Checkers!!
Old 07-02-2010, 11:45 AM   #21
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzDeeZyre View Post
Mmmmmmm Checkers. I Checkers!!
When I lived near a Checkers a long time ago in a galaxy far far away, I always got the spicy curly fries and a banana shake. THE BEST.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 04:46 PM   #22
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
Number 4 at Arby's - Beef and Cheddar, curly fries, a drink.

Duh.
This, except no red sauce on mine.
Old 07-03-2010, 06:50 PM   #23
HappyFA75
On Timeout

HappyFA75 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHappyFA75 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Tendercrisp from Burger King. Small size, its the same as a Medium.
HappyFA75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 08:46 PM   #24
~nai'a~

~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed

If you are from Québec, chances are that you are addicted to poutine...

Fries, cheese curds end gravy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg poutine.jpg (57.6 KB, 276 views)
Old 07-04-2010, 01:11 AM   #25
theladypoet
I am my own non-sequitur

theladypoet has super-sized reptheladypoet has super-sized reptheladypoet has super-sized reptheladypoet has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~nai'a~ View Post
If you are from Québec, chances are that you are addicted to poutine...

Fries, cheese curds end gravy!
Dammit, now I want poutine! but anyway...

My favourite fast food is the spicy Jamaican beef patties that this little shop downtown makes. They're crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside, and spicy without being too hot. Not traditional fast food, I know, but ooooh so good.