Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 12-09-2011, 01:49 AM   #51
ChubbyPuppy

ChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Oh wow, tough choice... at first I was going to second the baconator, but then I thought about Dairy Queen. Hmm, a strawberry cheesequake blizzard is a meal, right? I'm also a big fan of the classic chicken sandwich and whopper from BK (hold the tomatoes and onions on the latter) and of course the McRib... Oh, and KFC's BBQ chicken sandwich with a side of Mac-n-cheese... and also almost everything at Sonic. That stuff is comfort food, it was the only real food I got when I was in the hospital last year.
ChubbyPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:49 AM   #52
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Five Guys has been my fave lately. They're so generous with the fries too. I seem to be drawn to that place every time I get near the food court at the mall
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:51 AM   #53
ChubbyPuppy

ChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
Five Guys has been my fave lately. They're so generous with the fries too. I seem to be drawn to that place every time I get near the food court at the mall

Waaaay too generous for me, I've been at a table of 4 people, all fat, who couldn't finish one order of their fries between all of us. It just feels wasteful. Their burgers are pretty good for a quick service place though.
ChubbyPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 10:52 PM   #54
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Some of you may not consider this place fast food, but I got a sandwich there the other day in half the time of most other sandwich shops..

Jimmy John's Italian Night Club, on 7 grain wheat, with hot peppers and bacon
Old 12-12-2011, 09:16 AM   #55
Duchess of York
HABETIS BONA DEUM

Duchess of York does more than just post hot picsDuchess of York does more than just post hot picsDuchess of York does more than just post hot pics

LOVE JJ's roast beef Hunters Club with extra mayo. Oh, dear God!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Some of you may not consider this place fast food, but I got a sandwich there the other day in half the time of most other sandwich shops..

Old 12-12-2011, 10:29 AM   #56
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess of York View Post
LOVE JJ's roast beef Hunters Club with extra mayo. Oh, dear God!!
The J.J.'s Gargantuan is out of this world. Damn near perfect, actually.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:49 PM   #57
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

There is no JJ's here in northern Alabama, and I miss it. I love their sandwiches. Beats the heck out of Subway.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:53 PM   #58
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Like some of the other posters, I've found that I have faves from lots of places.

Favorite shake - Jamocha, from Arby's
Favorite burger - Double Whopper from BK, no onion
Favorite pizza - Sbarro's, pepperoni slice
Favorite sandwich - Gyro

While I'm not big on fries, I will concede that the best of them are swimming in chili.

Damn, now I'm hungry and nothing's open but McDonald's.
Old 12-17-2011, 10:16 PM   #59
BBWbonnie

BBWbonnie makes people happy simply by logging inBBWbonnie makes people happy simply by logging inBBWbonnie makes people happy simply by logging inBBWbonnie makes people happy simply by logging inBBWbonnie makes people happy simply by logging inBBWbonnie makes people happy simply by logging inBBWbonnie makes people happy simply by logging inBBWbonnie makes people happy simply by logging in

Fish and chips!!!!!
BBWbonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 08:53 PM   #60
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

In and out burger's double double with raw onion and extra dressing
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 01:10 PM   #61
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have a few:

Long John Silver's chicken strips with a side of their fried shrimp.

Wendy's Triple with fries and a frosty.

McDonald's Chicken Club with sweet tea.
Old 12-19-2011, 04:42 PM   #62
MLadyJ

MLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot pics

Dang you toni...I love their double-double with grilled onions...and the nearest one is probably 2000 miles away.

I love Fuddrucker's burgers but they seem to have dropped off the edge of the world..can't find only anywhere.

I recently tried the "new" fries a BK and I hafta tell ya they are some kind of good...a little larger, crispier on the out side and almost baked potatoie on the inside. And interestingly they stayed hot for our whole meal..the few left at the end were still very warm and crispy. With luck it'll turn out they they are using so stange chemical to keep'em hot..LOL..anyway they realll goood!!
Old 12-28-2011, 09:13 PM   #63
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've never liked BK fries.. I ask for their onion ringers instead. I've been waiting for a satisfactory review before attempting what I was anticipating to be somewhat worse than Wendy's fries (which have been awful since Dave passed.. but that's another thread..)
Old 01-02-2012, 03:50 PM   #64
Ms34_25_49inches

Ms34_25_49inches has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellybellyrolls View Post
What are your favorite fast-food items or meals?

Mine is the Baconator at Wendy's.

I always want to go buy another one after eating them because they just taste soo good. (:
mmmmm, i love the baconator. i always get a double with L&T. it sucks i know 2 people who work at my local wendys, and they always hook me up
Ms34_25_49inches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:58 PM   #65
Skye23

Skye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSkye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSkye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I've always had a thing for McDonalds Filet of Fish - 1 if its lunch, 2 if its dinner. I hate to say it, but their fries were MUCH better when they still fried them in Lard. Ditto on the apple pies. I hear some of the southern McDonalds still fry the pies at least (not in Lard, but at least in oil vs baked).
Old 01-04-2012, 11:08 PM   #66
BuxomZoe

BuxomZoe can now change their title

My go-to fast food meal is from Taco Bell.

Cheesy Nachos, Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes, Beefy Crunch Burrito, 2 Taco Supremes and a Sierra Mist.

/drool.
Old 01-05-2012, 12:44 AM   #67
SuzyQutsy

SuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized rep

I tend to like mom and pop type operations, i like iced tea, i like tacos, I love gyros or donaires and smoked meat subs, onion rings.
SuzyQutsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:42 AM   #68
Windigo
The wolf spirit

Windigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized rep

Actually simple, Macdonalds cheeseburgers are awesome I think, and they've got a special bearnaise like sauce that's unique to the Netherlands for the fries that's also awesome. If I get fast-food I go there.

Or for something more exotic; Turkish Pizza is also great with lots of garlic sauce
Old 01-06-2012, 03:56 AM   #69
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!

So, fellow fast foodies:

There's a Chipotle in town, and I just discovered its (off the beaten path) location. Do I dare?
Old 01-06-2012, 10:57 PM   #70
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My new fast food addiction is Thai Curry Soup from Noodles & Co. I can't drive past the place without my car veering into the parking lot for the spicy deliciousness.
Old 01-07-2012, 08:11 PM   #71
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaLois View Post
My new fast food addiction is Thai Curry Soup from Noodles & Co. I can't drive past the place without my car veering into the parking lot for the spicy deliciousness.
Uh oh.. I see a new addiction I don't have yet.
Old 01-09-2012, 02:30 PM   #72
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics
Default Five Lunches a Week of Fast Food

I generally move throughout the week having lunch at a different place each day and then adding Applebee's to the mix. I am in fast food heaven where I work with a dozen options.

McDonalds: Quarter pounder with only cheese, grilled chicken club sandwhich with bacon and cheese, and a medium fry, medium coffee. The next day Panda Express: Fried rice with orange chicken and honey walnut shrimp, medium soft drink. The next day Bouna Beef: 9 inch beef and sausage combo with mozarella cheese and medium fries and medium soft drink. Next day: Jason's Deli. Giant NY Yankee corned beef and pastrami with cheese, and a cup of broccoli & cheese soup, medium soft drink.

Finally on Friday: Applebee's with a glass of chardonney wine, 3 cheese chicken penne pasta bowl and a strawberry cheesecake shooter for dessert. MMMMM, MMMMM, good. Did I mention I love to eat?
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:47 AM   #73
Windigo
The wolf spirit

Windigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
I generally move throughout the week having lunch at a different place each day and then adding Applebee's to the mix. I am in fast food heaven where I work with a dozen options.

McDonalds: Quarter pounder with only cheese, grilled chicken club sandwhich with bacon and cheese, and a medium fry, medium coffee. The next day Panda Express: Fried rice with orange chicken and honey walnut shrimp, medium soft drink. The next day Bouna Beef: 9 inch beef and sausage combo with mozarella cheese and medium fries and medium soft drink. Next day: Jason's Deli. Giant NY Yankee corned beef and pastrami with cheese, and a cup of broccoli & cheese soup, medium soft drink.

Finally on Friday: Applebee's with a glass of chardonney wine, 3 cheese chicken penne pasta bowl and a strawberry cheesecake shooter for dessert. MMMMM, MMMMM, good. Did I mention I love to eat?
I wish we had so many fast food options here in Europe
Old 01-10-2012, 01:48 PM   #74
MLadyJ

MLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevenDoom View Post
So, fellow fast foodies:

There's a Chipotle in town, and I just discovered its (off the beaten path) location. Do I dare?
Devon...you'd be crazy to pass this one up. I love Chipotle. After so many burritos I now order the steak tacos with a side (large) of guacamole. Very, very good
Old 01-10-2012, 05:00 PM   #75
BigBrwnSugar1

BigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized rep
Default I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLadyJ View Post
Devon...you'd be crazy to pass this one up. I love Chipotle. After so many burritos I now order the steak tacos with a side (large) of guacamole. Very, very good
Don't miss out on Chipotle - everything is fresh and delicious!!!
BigBrwnSugar1 is offline   Reply With Quote