Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 07-01-2010, 10:28 AM   #1
curveyme

curveyme can now change their title
Default BBWs/SSBBWs Who Prefer Younger Men

Hey, ladies! I've always preferred younger men, I guess just like some people prefer BBW, blonds, white skin, brown, etc. Not that one characteristic is the ONLY thing that matters. Personality, humor, self-expression, physical characteristics, wit, etc are obviously major contributing factors. Its just that, generally speaking, I "click" better with younger men.

I'm just curious about other "cougar BBW/SSBBW" experiences. I've talked to non-BBWs who prefer younger men, but am trying to get an idea of any special issues within our community. Do younger men seem more accepting of BBW? Were they mostly/only interested in sex? Were they "exploring" more than interested in a LTR?

Sorry for the over-generalization here. I'm just trying to identify trends (if there are any). I'm also wanting to challenge/inform some prospective "Cougar BBWs" who might be thinking about dating a younger man for the first time. I think this is relevant since there tend to be so many younger guys here on Dims. Oh, and btw sorry, for those of you who may be offended by the term "cougar"; it's never bothered me.

Thanks!
Old 07-01-2010, 06:03 PM   #2
WomanlyHips
..Seen Lust, Seen Love...

WomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this board

You can add me to that list. Over the last few years I've tended to be attracted to much younger lovers. I've casually dated a few and the experiences varied.

Some were true FA's, others not really caring as long as they got laid, which is apparent pretty quick. More wanted just a friends with benefit sort of situation, less wanted long term relationships.

I'd say in most cases their libido strongly mirrored mine and it was easier to verbalize/physically express what I want sexually with a younger lover, so it's generally win-win as far as I'm concerned.
Old 07-02-2010, 08:04 AM   #3
calauria
La Negra Hermosa

calauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by WomanlyHips View Post
You can add me to that list. Over the last few years I've tended to be attracted to much younger lovers. I've casually dated a few and the experiences varied.

Some were true FA's, others not really caring as long as they got laid, which is apparent pretty quick. More wanted just a friends with benefit sort of situation, less wanted long term relationships.

I'd say in most cases their libido strongly mirrored mine and it was easier to verbalize/physically express what I want sexually with a younger lover, so it's generally win-win as far as I'm concerned.
Same here...
Old 07-06-2010, 02:31 AM   #4
big_gurl_lvr

big_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot picsbig_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot picsbig_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot pics

I'm very happy to read that thread
Cheers!
big_gurl_lvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 01:29 PM   #5
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

As I get older, I might start getting into the younger guys.

I already feel like a cougar at the moment for liking guys my age or a few years younger. But that's because of my maturity level (not trying to toot my own horn, here) and because I've mainly dated people at least 10 years older than myself. So the switch to my age and a bit younger is dramatic enough to feel like that
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 03:22 PM   #6
Christov
On Timeout

Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Laaaaaaaadies.
Christov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 03:32 PM   #7
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I generally end up dating younger men due to interests, habits, similar lifestyles, etc... and I'm fine with that. I'd date someone my age or older if they were attractive to me and fit all the same "we get along well"criteria, but more often than not, it doesn't happen because I'm not big on the dramatic ex-wife, kids and visitation drama, etc, etc. I get baggage, that's fine, but I've kept my life free and easy and busy, and I prefer a partner who's on the same page that way.

And I hate and fully reject the term cougar (unless it's really just a silly joke between me and the guy). I've pretty much always dated younger guys, and as I've gotten older, they've tended to get a little older as well - which I'm fine with. It's not about hookups or proving something, I just happen to like them and it works out that way.
Old 07-06-2010, 04:53 PM   #8
lalatx
has the worst intentions

lalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging in

I have dated older guys and younger guys... I prefer younger.
Old 07-07-2010, 04:51 AM   #9
SSBBWMJ

SSBBWMJ carries a lot of weight on this boardSSBBWMJ carries a lot of weight on this boardSSBBWMJ carries a lot of weight on this boardSSBBWMJ carries a lot of weight on this boardSSBBWMJ carries a lot of weight on this board

Hmmmmmm I've dated mainly older guys. My last boyfriend was 12 years younger than me. At times it felt like we were a perfect match ... but there was always be a bit of a maturity level issue. I think I prefer men my age or older due to past experiences in my life. I need a man who can relate to me. Not saying all younger guys can't ... just saying the ones I have dated haven't been able to.
SSBBWMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 09:18 AM   #10
Dmitra
Drawing down the moonpie

Dmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I don't really have a preference for the younger men but at my age there's just so darn many of them running around being adorable. Kind of a funny thing: the other day I was watching Say Anything again and I found myself spontaneously thinking that John Cusack as he was in the movie was too young for me, like I forgot for a millisecond that I'm only a couple years older than him in real life. It was strange! For the record, I think he's gotten much more handsome as he's aged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christov View Post
Laaaaaaaadies.
Welcome to the lionesses' den, young man. *cue wicked laughter*
Dmitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 12:04 PM   #11
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I prefer younger men.
I prefer older men.
It is the men my own age that I have no clue WTF they're thinking or doing and have less and less tolerance for which is a good thing because no matter what my age there will be always be someone from the first two categories to choose from.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 12:42 AM   #12
calauria
La Negra Hermosa

calauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging in

But, sometimes while dating someone younger, can be a lot more drama than I'd like.....
Old 07-08-2010, 11:18 AM   #13
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I like this thread.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:22 AM   #14
Micara
Living and Learning

Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I get teased all of the time for being a cougar/cradle robber.

Actually I'm a Puma because I'm under 35.

I think it's because my maturity level hovers somewhere around the late-teen area, so younger guys are like my emotional equals. Plus, if I want to play video games all night, or do something crazy, they don't look at me all weird.
Old 07-08-2010, 11:37 AM   #15
Dibaby35
Chicken n' Dumplings

Dibaby35 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDibaby35 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDibaby35 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I've been dating younger..mostly because I have way more in common with younger men. Although the problem arises that younger men really don't have a clue what they want yet out of life..except to get laid of course. You can't expect much more. For some that works out I guess. I don't do one night stands or have fuck buddies..not my thing so it's a problem. So I've been single for two years basically because of it. Sigh
Dibaby35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:36 PM   #16
WomanlyHips
..Seen Lust, Seen Love...

WomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by calauria View Post
But, sometimes while dating someone younger, can be a lot more drama than I'd like.....
Amen on the drama!

Another thought- It's also nice to hang out with guys that actually want to go out and do things, that want to be more active. That's been lacking with some of the older older gentlemen I've dated in the past. I want to go out and see things, try new food, hear new music, ect-ect.
Old 07-08-2010, 05:21 PM   #17
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I approve of this thread wholeheartedly.
Old 07-08-2010, 06:36 PM   #18
calauria
La Negra Hermosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by WomanlyHips View Post
Amen on the drama!

Another thought- It's also nice to hang out with guys that actually want to go out and do things, that want to be more active. That's been lacking with some of the older older gentlemen I've dated in the past. I want to go out and see things, try new food, hear new music, ect-ect.
Yes, this is also true. I like to go places/travel, try new things, go dancing, etc..etc...And I especially love, love, LOVE making out in the car!!
Old 07-08-2010, 11:16 PM   #19
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by calauria View Post
Yes, this is also true. I like to go places/travel, try new things, go dancing, etc..etc...And I especially love, love, LOVE making out in the car!!
Then you would have LOVED my last, oh, 10 or so dates.

I, on the other hand, am ready to return to making out indoors.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:54 AM   #20
bigbri

bigbri can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigbri can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigbri can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Entice them indoors with a sofa made from the backseat of a Chevy Impala!
bigbri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:56 AM   #21
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have never been ageist I am open to older and younger guys totally dependant ont he type of person they are on the inside and how mature they are
Old 07-09-2010, 09:08 AM   #22
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

why can't a bbw like that live on my street?
(i wonder if 35 makes me non boytoy material)
Old 07-09-2010, 10:34 AM   #23
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well, 35 is ' younger ' for maybe a woman in her mid to late 50's. I am just using the calculations men use when they go younger. Yeah, at 35, you are no longer a ' boy toy '. But I don't know that that is such a horrible thing.

As for me - as I have gotten older, I seem to be drawn to more men who are either quite close to my age, or within 10 years younger.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 10:53 AM   #24
calauria
La Negra Hermosa

I just met a HOT boy toy...he's taking summer classes at my school....he is only 23.......and so freaking adorable....we talked for hours on a bench in the shade.....then went somewhere private and had hot makeout session.....i doubt if anything serious comes out of it, because of the age difference, but we'll definitely have some crazy sex, might break a couple of beds!!
Old 07-09-2010, 11:14 AM   #25
Mystic Rain
Leonardo Forever

Mystic Rain can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMystic Rain can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMystic Rain can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Usually I try to find someone around my age, but I don't discriminate someone maybe a few years younger. Age doesn't always define maturity. However, I've always gotten along way better with people 10-20 years older than me, men and women alike.

Even as a kid, I've had trouble hanging out with my own age group. In school, especially high school, I felt like I was out of place with my peers. I couldn't mentally connect and I was often irritated and fustrated with them doing things that they were supposed to be doing at their age.

I'm not normal, I know. I've long figured that out.