Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 07-09-2010, 11:33 AM   #26
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's funny you say that because growing up and into my late 20s, I always gravitated toward older friends, older dates (lost my virginity to someone 26 years my senior, which now makes me wretch when I think about it).... but yeah, my pendulum just ended up swinging a bit the other way as I got older and didn't follow the same marriage/family/kids path as so many other people...

It's interesting how all that goes.
Old 07-09-2010, 08:59 PM   #27
BBW_Blondie

BBW_Blondie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBBW_Blondie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I have typically dated older men and just used the younger ones for sex.
Old 07-26-2010, 12:51 AM   #28
Zephirym

Zephirym has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW_Blondie View Post
I have typically dated older men and just used the younger ones for sex.
you can use me XD
Zephirym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 09:41 PM   #29
CAMellie
Gabriel Spencer

CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I definitely prefer younger partners. My fiancee is 13 years younger than me and we connect on so many levels that it's scary sometimes.
CAMellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:05 PM   #30
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am open, younger or older depending on maturity and chemistry and the like, I have never really been ageist
Old 07-28-2010, 10:17 PM   #31
BBW4Chattery

BBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 club

My two long term relationships were with older guys... 5 years and 7 years. I've dated only older guys... or same age... with the except of 2 fellas.

Neither were actual specified dates... one was this weird, maybe a date, maybe not kinda deal where we walked around the river at night and just talked/hung out. The other was a hook up with his cousin on my birthday that year. Both of those guys were 5 years younger than me at the time (they were 21...).

I'm 31 now.... and I don't know about age anymore. I find it hard to believe someone in their early 20's would want a fat girl in her early 30's... but it's just as unlikely that a man in his 30's will want a fat girl in her early 30's... so, you know, what to do with that weird math is up in the air.

I'm not picky... I just want to connect with someone again... if our interests and values match up reasonably well, that's all that matters for me.
BBW4Chattery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:25 PM   #32
Rocknrollvictim

Rocknrollvictim has said some nice things

hello ladies! I'd like to try dating women that are older.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:31 PM   #33
calauria
La Negra Hermosa

calauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocknrollvictim View Post
hello ladies! I'd like to try dating women that are older.
You're a cutie
Old 07-28-2010, 11:37 PM   #34
Rocknrollvictim

Rocknrollvictim has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by calauria View Post
You're a cutie
Thank you ;]
Old 07-29-2010, 08:39 AM   #35
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think at 35 that puts me out of the younger category
Old 07-29-2010, 08:54 AM   #36
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuggletiger View Post
snap on the age :-) me too
Old 07-29-2010, 09:15 AM   #37
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

No thank you....I deal with older men.....at least seven years older. Preferably in their 30s and early 40s. Too many men of my age group are not very mature and inexperienced. My beau is 13 years older than me. But perhaps I'll be singing a different tune when I'm 50 trying to be that hot and sexy cougar! LOL

Last edited by KittyKitten; 07-29-2010 at 09:18 AM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:18 AM   #38
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
why can't a bbw like that live on my street?
(i wonder if 35 makes me non boytoy material)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Well, 35 is ' younger ' for maybe a woman in her mid to late 50's. I am just using the calculations men use when they go younger. Yeah, at 35, you are no longer a ' boy toy '. But I don't know that that is such a horrible thing.
Quote:
Deja vu

lol
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 01:59 PM   #39
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
It's funny you say that because growing up and into my late 20s, I always gravitated toward older friends, older dates (lost my virginity to someone 26 years my senior, which now makes me wretch when I think about it).... but yeah, my pendulum just ended up swinging a bit the other way as I got older and didn't follow the same marriage/family/kids path as so many other people...

It's interesting how all that goes.

EARLY 20s... eesh... totally changes my thing there.
Old 07-29-2010, 04:23 PM   #40
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've really never had an age preference when it comes to men. I've dated older and younger and same age as me. It just happened to work out that ones I ended up in a long term committed relationship with are seven years younger.

The way I see it, is that I don't feel my age, look my age, or act my age, so I'm really comfortable with people who are younger. Also, I opted out of the traditional relationship, family, and career life path most of my peers are taking, so that makes age not as relevant to me when it comes to relationships (of any kind).

I will say that I don't have any patience for immaturity, regardless of how old somebody is. The men in my life may be younger in many ways, which helps me feel young. But they are also mature in other ways, which is what I need in order to be in a relationship with them.

Tracy
Old 07-30-2010, 11:53 AM   #41
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

My experience so far has always been with men in my age group, and a few older men (i.e., 10-12 years older). My last boyfriend was 3 years younger than me, but I consider him in my age group, which right now is late 30s to mid-40s.

Now that I'm in my 40s, though, I find that I'm not as attracted to men in my age group as I used to be when I was younger, as were the men. Lately, I've found myself attracted, purely on a physical level, to younger men in their 20s. I've never dated a younger guy, and in the past would not have even considered it, but now I think I might be willing to give a younger guy a chance, provided he has the emotional maturity I'm looking for.

That's largely been the problem with most younger men I've chatted with or e-mailed online: they just don't seem to have the emotional maturity, aren't interested in a monogamous relationship, still want to play the field, etc. Not that there aren't plenty of guys in my age group who still behave that way, especially if they were in a long term relationship or married during most of their 30s and didn't date a lot of other women. But it's equally true of younger guys. And who am I to stand in their way? If they're still interested in playing the field, they should go for it and get the experience they need. I just won't be along for the ride if they do.
Old 07-31-2010, 09:30 AM   #42
Noir

Noir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Rain View Post
Usually I try to find someone around my age, but I don't discriminate someone maybe a few years younger. Age doesn't always define maturity. However, I've always gotten along way better with people 10-20 years older than me, men and women alike.

Even as a kid, I've had trouble hanging out with my own age group. In school, especially high school, I felt like I was out of place with my peers. I couldn't mentally connect and I was often irritated and fustrated with them doing things that they were supposed to be doing at their age.

I'm not normal, I know. I've long figured that out.
I know EXACTLY what you mean. I tend to get along better with "older" people as well. The oldest I have dated was about ten years older me.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 04:58 PM   #43
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I guess I'd say that I like younger men, however id be happy with a man my age as well. It just seems like all the men ive dated but two were about 8 years younger than myself

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 07:30 AM   #44
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

The most recent guy I was seeing was 21... 5 years younger than me... at this age I don't have a lot of options (younger) before the law would get involved.... I would date either way... probably up to about 10 years older/ 4 years younger... but I don't know for sure.
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 06:47 PM   #45
johnnny2005

johnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going on
Smile

I tend to be more attracted to mature ssbbws.i think its the combination of intellectual maturity and physical maturity that makes them better than the younger generation.i had the best intimite experince of my life with a more mature bigger woman.so yes if i had a choice of wheather to go for a girl my age or a girl that is older i would tend it go for the older girl.thanks for listening to my story.

Last edited by johnnny2005; 08-16-2010 at 06:54 PM.
johnnny2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 07:01 PM   #46
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My current bf is ten years younger than myself. My daughter calls him "Boy Toy #2" as a jest.

The one before him was seven years younger.

I have joked many times about turning my ex-husband in for a younger model

Most of the guys I date are younger anymore.

What's that saying about never going back?

I have guys in their early 20s talk to me from dating sites.....it's too hard for me to take them seriously though....the gap is too much for me usually. I'm downright comfortable with any guy 30 and up (I'm 41 years old myself).

I joke and call myself cougar.....but don't care what it's called. The younger guys usually make me happy and I have went on ahead and said so on dating sites.

I make no apologies for it.....why should I? It doesn't seem to be so unusual anymore.....the world is moving on

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"

Last edited by Green Eyed Fairy; 08-16-2010 at 07:03 PM.
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 12:58 AM   #47
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have really fallen for a guy who is 26. And I am 40. I feel that it is wrong somehow, and that I should not feel how I do, but this man is ultra intelligent, very mature and motivated.

I cannot help feeling how I do about him, even though I shouldn't.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 07:47 AM   #48
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Your only as young as the man you feel!!! lol

Go Shosh!
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 10:15 AM   #49
Dibaby35
Chicken n' Dumplings

Dibaby35 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDibaby35 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDibaby35 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosh View Post
I have really fallen for a guy who is 26. And I am 40. I feel that it is wrong somehow, and that I should not feel how I do, but this man is ultra intelligent, very mature and motivated.

I cannot help feeling how I do about him, even though I shouldn't.
Don't feel guilty about it. We are so quick to put guilt on ourselves. You are not breaking any rules here. He's a big boy and knows what he's getting into. On the other hand you do have to be realistic and realize the odds of it actually working are even less. But hell if you found a good one go for it I say! Hell with what everyone else thinks (yes I know this is harder than just saying this). Good luck girl
Dibaby35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 10:19 AM   #50
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dibaby35 View Post
Don't feel guilty about it. We are so quick to put guilt on ourselves. You are not breaking any rules here. He's a big boy and knows what he's getting into. On the other hand you do have to be realistic and realize the odds of it actually working are even less. But hell if you found a good one go for it I say! Hell with what everyone else thinks (yes I know this is harder than just saying this). Good luck girl
Guys do not feel any guilt about dating younger women.

This man is incredibly intelligent, dynamic, a real go getter. He has a high powered job, and has numerous people working under him.
It is almost like he is older. He just does not seem younger at all.

Thanks for your support.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote