Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 11-09-2010, 07:07 AM   #76
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Younger men seem to like me which I find very flattering. I've talked to a few, been interested in more than a few but I have never dated a younger man. I will confess to feeling a bit guilty especially when they are truly younger (we're talking 19 - 24ish). They say they like older women (hello! I am not older. You are younger!) and that they prefer relationships with older women. It's just that we are at two very different stages in life and it would seem that ultimately our compatibility might end after a while. *Shrug* Who knows, maybe I'm just chicken?
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 02:14 PM   #77
blakkboi11

blakkboi11 has said some nice things
Thumbs up my perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by curveyme View Post
Hey, ladies! I've always preferred younger men, I guess just like some people prefer BBW, blonds, white skin, brown, etc. Not that one characteristic is the ONLY thing that matters. Personality, humor, self-expression, physical characteristics, wit, etc are obviously major contributing factors. Its just that, generally speaking, I "click" better with younger men.

I'm just curious about other "cougar BBW/SSBBW" experiences. I've talked to non-BBWs who prefer younger men, but am trying to get an idea of any special issues within our community. Do younger men seem more accepting of BBW? Were they mostly/only interested in sex? Were they "exploring" more than interested in a LTR?

Sorry for the over-generalization here. I'm just trying to identify trends (if there are any). I'm also wanting to challenge/inform some prospective "Cougar BBWs" who might be thinking about dating a younger man for the first time. I think this is relevant since there tend to be so many younger guys here on Dims. Oh, and btw sorry, for those of you who may be offended by the term "cougar"; it's never bothered me.

Thanks!
As a young man, I see older women as a challenge to myself regardless of size. To me a womans birthday has more significance to me than her age because I care for any womans feelings about getting older and feeling out of use. But I am her say that life as well as living must go on. Especially sex!! Women, continue living and loving. And to those women who are intrested in younger men, the younger men are gonna want sex! Especially if your a sexy bbw. Many men see bbw's as a quickie because most bbw's are insecure regardless of age. I on the other hand love women! period, and honestly if a woman has the curves in the right place then their physically attractive to all men because men must first like what they see and the go after that desire. I love big beautiful women who have their own personality and who have self confidence enough to step into the fire and try new things because that's jus life. I applaude and appreciate all of the bbw's in the world.

Last edited by EvilPrincess; 11-23-2010 at 05:28 PM. Reason: moderated forum
blakkboi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 09:48 PM   #78
illmatic840

illmatic840 has said some nice things

As a 20 year old FA i love older SSBBW's. There so elegant and mature and know exactly whats what. Not to mention they know a few tricks ; ) Older SSBBBW's Rock i commend all of you!
illmatic840 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 12:41 AM   #79
BBW_Bunny

BBW_Bunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBBW_Bunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBBW_Bunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love younger men!!
Last guy I played with was 26.

Last edited by AnnMarie; 12-04-2010 at 12:02 PM. Reason: no signatures for adult services
BBW_Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 11:28 PM   #80
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Well, 35 is ' younger ' for maybe a woman in her mid to late 50's. I am just using the calculations men use when they go younger. Yeah, at 35, you are no longer a ' boy toy '. But I don't know that that is such a horrible thing.

As for me - as I have gotten older, I seem to be drawn to more men who are either quite close to my age, or within 10 years younger.

This is a great photograph of you.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:56 PM   #81
doublejm1

doublejm1 has said some nice things

A cougar AND BBW? What else could a guy want?
doublejm1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:55 AM   #82
MistahS

MistahS has said some nice things

My own preference is towards women older than myself. I just seem to find them more attractive. Each to their own I say.
MistahS is offline   Reply With Quote