Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 12-21-2008, 03:02 AM   #1
roddles

roddles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesroddles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default How did you become an FA or FFA?

I was thinking today how I became FA and I thought it would be interesting to share and see how other people relate to this.

I guess it stems from when I was young, I was a small bit chubby, and I hated it. I felt like every one was staring at me. I was dreadfully embarassed even though I wasn't really fat I just thought I was I guess this made me respect fat people alot and this grew into curiosity. My Dad was somewhat Anti fat and often pointed at fat people and remarked. I don't know weather he was a fat admirer of sorts him self, I will never know. If he was he certainly was not going to show it. I gues this is how it started. I used to stuff pillows under my pyjamas when I was little to feel what it was like to be fat. later it grew into a turn on!

So thats mine anyway I would be interested if others are similar
roddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 05:21 AM   #2
squidgemonster
foolish FA

squidgemonster can now change their title

I must have been one from my early teens as I fancied the fattest girl in my year at school,and got ridiculed for it,my peers just couldnt fathom why a 300lb 14 year old could be fanciable,but she was SOOOOOpretty,and her hips wiggled and jiggled as she waddled along,just wanted to date her so bad,but it never happened,as she wouldnt believe that she was attractive either.Sad story really,but it must have repeated itself in many places with lots of budding BBWs and FAs.
squidgemonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 11:21 AM   #3
RyanFA

RyanFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRyanFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Smile Days at the pond

hmm, I beleive it all started when I became friends with a /"the" chubby girl in the neighborhood. We met at a pond, where I used to catch tad poles. I remember showing her the best spots to find them. If you were really lucky, you'd find one that was almost a frog! We also managed to catch salamanders and some crayfish. One time I slipped and fell in the pond, but decided to go deeper to see if I could find a better spot to catch more and talked her into coming in with me Ended up being a really fun day, but we ended up not being friends anymore once she hit the stage of not liking boys. Very sad day for me I wonder where she is now??? who knows... But I bet she would remember those times
RyanFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 02:42 PM   #4
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

I became an FA when...I was born.
Old 12-21-2008, 08:33 PM   #5
Mack27
AΔΦΆΓΙΑ

Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My parents were both extremely anti-fat while at the same time my grandmother and aunts (who cared for me often) were very fat. I think it has something to do with that. Sexual imprinting takes place in very early childhood, maybe even earlier than your earliest conscious memories (so it would indeed seem like you were born that way.) Its not quite the same as being hard-wired because preferences can evolve a little bit through one's adult life, but its close. So we can make logical guesses, but we can't "know."
Old 12-21-2008, 08:52 PM   #6
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I got bit by a radioactive fat chick while on a field trip in high school, thus I made a cool costume and becamse FA-Man!
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 10:02 PM   #7
Haunted
Bi-Coastal!!!

Haunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going on

I don't really know why I'm an Fa but it may have something to do with my Mom, She was always a little overwieght and was always Dieting and denying herself things because of whatever diet,

i was also an overwieght kid and i stuffed pilows when i was kid actually almost identicle to roddles story lol

:wubu::wubu::wubu:www.bigfatlovestory.com :wubu::wubu::wubu:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
this place..its like an onion wrapped in an inigma wrapped in a conundrum wrapped in a mumu!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Oh the life of an Fa.. its like a rollercoaster on a bouncy castle in a haunted mansion sometimes!
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 10:04 PM   #8
kronoman

kronoman can now change their title

I think that it was in high school, when I dated a tall fat girl, and that was wow this girl is so much better than skinny girls
then dated another fat girl and the deal was sealed
fat girls are high quality!!!
kronoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 10:32 PM   #9
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't particularly know how I became a FA... All I know is that I discovered I was a FA in a bar in Kodiak AL when I was 7 years old... seriously.

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 11:09 PM   #10
Matt L.

Matt L. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMatt L. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

While in eighth grade and freshman year in high school, I discovered my attraction to fuller figured females. That said and even though what I admire most about the female gender is intelligence, class and a winning sense of humor, I find heavier gals all the more appealing.
Matt L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 11:18 PM   #11
Baba Fats

Baba Fats can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBaba Fats can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
I don't particularly know how I became a FA... All I know is that I discovered I was a FA in a bar in Kodiak AL when I was 7 years old... seriously.
Okay, I'll take the bait. What were you doing in a Kodiak bar when you were seven, and what did you find there that led to this momentous discovery? A back issue of Dimensions? Eskimo Nell? Sarah Palin's morph?
Baba Fats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 12:51 AM   #12
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
Kodiak, Alabama? Seven? Do tell!
Old 12-22-2008, 05:59 AM   #13
qwertyman173
Andy from UK

qwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this board

Always have been. Always will be. I don't really recall a "Eureka" style moment lol
Old 12-22-2008, 06:17 AM   #14
TheIceManVer2.0

TheIceManVer2.0 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTheIceManVer2.0 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

One of my favorite childhood memories possibly has to do w/ my budding FA-ness. My sister is 5 years younger than me, and I would always go for walks with my mom while she was pushing her the stroller. My mom had a friend who was a lot bigger than her who had a kid about my sister's age. So, me being the innate little perv that I am, used to walk behind them while they pushed the strollers, all the while watching my mom's friend's giant, wiggling booty! I remember being fascinated by it. As far as being sexually aroused by bigger women, I had crushes on fat teachers as a pre-teen and teenager. My first gf's weren't fat, just a bit chubby. When I finally had an experience with a true BBW, my preference was out of the bag. That was when I was about 19 or 20. I'm 27 now.
Old 12-22-2008, 07:44 AM   #15
badmikey

badmikey has said some nice things

I became one in my 20's after my divorce, I went on alot of blind dates and since I never saw some of the women before I had no idea what they looked like. I decided I'd give all a chance despite appearances etc. and just have a good time. Since many turned out to be BBW's I sort of got hooked by attractive BBW's. Now I'm not 100% only into BBW's I like women period of any shape/size.
badmikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 07:50 AM   #16
UMBROBOYUM

UMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized rep

I always was, didn't realize til I was 14 or 15. I was in a gym class and there was this girl with a big butt and round tummy :P
UMBROBOYUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 08:41 AM   #17
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Fa

I too, always was, only I thought I was the only one around. No hint of other FAs until I saw a few articles in mens magazines & discovered BUF magazine
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 09:22 AM   #18
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've already posted this, but just a reminder of that one night on the mountain top.

BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 11:32 AM   #19
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba Fats View Post
Okay, I'll take the bait. What were you doing in a Kodiak bar when you were seven, and what did you find there that led to this momentous discovery? A back issue of Dimensions? Eskimo Nell? Sarah Palin's morph?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
Kodiak, Alabama? Seven? Do tell!
My bad, thanks for catching it Jay... actually it was Kodiak AK (Alaska).

True story... When I was a kid living in Anchorage we visited my adopted grandparents on Kodiak Island AK who owned the local bar (the main one in town.) In preparation for a fishing trip, we went into the bar to get the fishing rods and equipment. I remember seeing this man and woman at the bar. The woman's rear end was almost wide enough to span two bar stools and her love handles were bulging out above here jeans. I was smitten... I remember talking about that woman until my grandmother said "that's enough Stan..." This is when I discovered I was a FA.

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.

Last edited by stan_der_man; 12-22-2008 at 11:38 AM.
Old 12-22-2008, 06:57 PM   #20
Adamantoise
Tom

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I was hit by a radioactive wave of some sort...it transformed me somehow....into FA MAN!
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 07:04 PM   #21
SC_FA_08

SC_FA_08 has said some nice things

I Think for me that it happened towards the end of elementary school. I was never really the athletic kid and was somewhat chubby. So of course i was always hanging out with the "fat" girl in class. From there on out I have always been attracted to bigger women and never really dated one up until a few years ago. Let me tell you it was the most amazing thing I could have done. I'm not going back from BBWs/SSBBWs
SC_FA_08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 07:06 PM   #22
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post
I've already posted this, but just a reminder of that one night on the mountain top.

HAHA! It's fuckin' highlander up in this bitch.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 10:30 PM   #23
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

I've always been an FFA for as long as I remember

I think it's genetic... lol
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 11:56 PM   #24
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamantoise View Post
I was hit by a radioactive wave of some sort...it transformed me somehow....into FA MAN!
... personally, I still think seeing a woman's rear-end spread across two bar seats was more spectacular.

Old 12-23-2008, 04:39 AM   #25
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Probably about eight or nine.