Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 01-19-2009, 02:21 PM   #51
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
BBWs were extremely rare where I grew up, so they tend to catch my eye and I was fascinated with their bodies. At some point I started thinking of how their soft, lush bodies might feel. I have fat gay friends three times my size who used to scoop me up, give me enveloping hugs and allowed me to stroke their bellies, and that only got me more interested.

I am also generally drawn to to people who don't succumb to the pressure of society to act or look a certain way. Butch women, femme boys, genderqueers, proud geeks, modified people and well, people who are confident in their fat bodies. I find that many of them have this quiet strength and empathy that I admire.
Yeah, that second paragraph works. I tend to find anyone not looking the "expected" way to be attractive in some way.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 02:38 PM   #52
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Yeah, that second paragraph works. I tend to find anyone not looking the "expected" way to be attractive in some way.
I third that.
Old 01-19-2009, 03:23 PM   #53
Observer
Editor/Writer/Commentator

Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I first was fascinated by a chubby girl in the fourth grade - but she wouldn't be friendly like the tom boys on our street so I teased her instead, although not about her weight, and then felt sorry for having done it 'cause I really wanted to be friends.

As I matured I was friendly to girls of all sizes; however, I had a special attraction to those who were bigger. As I've shared before it got to the point that I feared there might be something wrong with me and I even sought the help of a counselor.

Fortunately he was wiser than some. He knew that some people have various preferences and told me so honestly without putting any guilt on me. He also noted that people were heavier for various reasons and that I should know that some were masking abuse and self-hatred rather than just reflecting genes or a healthy appetite. He told me this not as a downer, but as something to be aware of as I followed my instincts.

It will in a few years be half a century since receiving that advice, which I fortunately followed. I'm now a four time grandpa with a BBW wife who still brings a smile just thinking about her.
Observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:45 PM   #54
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

First fat girl I remember being attracted to (inasmuch as a 9 year old can) was the sweet little Italian girl who sat behind me in fourth grade. She had this endearing habit of softly humming or singing in the middle of class or during tests, very beautiful voice too. I remember how quiet she was about it, teachers never reprimanded her, and how she would never sing in plays or music class even though she would have easily trumped the nasal whines of the other girls who wanted to be Mariah Carey.

At times I felt like I was intruding on a private world by listening. And sometimes it'd feel like I was the only other person in the universe she liked or trusted enough to sing to. Most of the time I just wanted to give her a big squishy hug.

Last edited by Wild Zero; 01-19-2009 at 07:50 PM.
Wild Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 10:09 PM   #55
maxi

maxi has said some nice things

Such a great question. I can remember going with my parents to the airport to pick up my uncle. I was probably about 10 years old. And while we waited to get his luggage I was completely transfixed by a woman in stretch pants in front of me. She had a really, really wide ass - and it was made all the more fascinating (alluring?) by the way the stretch pants kind of contained her corpulence (opulence?). At one point my uncle must have noticed me staring at her. Being the wise ass that he always was, he said, "look at that ass - it looks like there's a couple of bulldogs in there having a fight..."
His description was apt - but I can still remember that beautiful ass.

Since then I've always been attracted to stretch fabric on big girls. I also totally identify with the previous posts with regards to stuffing your clothing. I did that on many occasions as I went through puberty...
maxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 05:28 PM   #56
SJ61

SJ61 has said some nice things

I also did the pillows up the shirt thing - strange. I am not really fat, but have always harboured a secret desire to be very fat and part of me would like to turn heads due to my huge, soft belly. Chiefly I adore the look and feel of very fat women. I used to draw pictures of girls as a teenager and would be forever rubbing out the drawing so I could make the girls fatter as the drawing went on. Eventually they would be there, gorgeously plump, with big bulging bellies and lovely shapely rolls over their hips, plump thighs etc. - always beautifully presented and very sexy. I dated lots of skinny and average sized girls, but as the average size of the female body has increased, I found it more and more stimulating. When I found Dimensions it was like a breath of fresh air and when I started going out with my first bbw, all the anticipation was realised. She looked and felt so good. I think back to those experiments with the pillow as a child and the drawings as a teenager and I was clearly always fascinated and turned on by the look and feel of fat. The bigger people have become over recent years, the more liberating it feels and I love seeing so many beautiful bbws and ssbbws wherever I go - brilliant! I personally feel so proud walking hand in hand with a supersized woman, showing her off to all passers by and knowing how lucky I am. I love watching her eat and gain weight, which is so sexy, just in the same way as my drawings used to gain as they went along.
SJ61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 12:08 PM   #57
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

In my 5th grade class I remember there being this cute chubby girl, and I thought she was really hot That's the first time I remember being attracted to big girls, skinny chicks just never did it for me, and never will
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:05 AM   #58
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddles View Post
I was thinking today how I became FA and I thought it would be interesting to share and see how other people relate to this.

I guess it stems from when I was young, I was a small bit chubby, and I hated it. I felt like every one was staring at me. I was dreadfully embarassed even though I wasn't really fat I just thought I was I guess this made me respect fat people alot and this grew into curiosity. My Dad was somewhat Anti fat and often pointed at fat people and remarked. I don't know weather he was a fat admirer of sorts him self, I will never know. If he was he certainly was not going to show it. I gues this is how it started. I used to stuff pillows under my pyjamas when I was little to feel what it was like to be fat. later it grew into a turn on!

So thats mine anyway I would be interested if others are similar
ummm .... i did the same stuff ... stuffing pillows in my pajamas.

And I hadn't a clue why I had done such a thing. Which brings to memory an awkward moment where I get caught stuffing my shorts when I was just becoming a preteen *guessing* .... what did i say or do when I got caught ???

I just said I was trying to stretch the fabric some because they were tight.
*humiliating*

Last edited by swamptoad; 05-05-2009 at 09:16 AM.
swamptoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:08 AM   #59
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

double posted *ooops*

Last edited by swamptoad; 05-05-2009 at 09:13 AM.
swamptoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 11:09 AM   #60
Durin

Durin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized rep

I have always liked fat people even before it was a sexual thing.

Dreams of Fat People and me being Fat, plus daydreaming about some fat Goddess.

It's just the way I roll

Durin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:23 PM   #61
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I was born as one. I just needed to come to a place like this and unlock my full potential and learn of my awesome destiny.
Old 05-10-2009, 01:45 PM   #62
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

There is one psychological perspective that we have sexualised that which has traumatised us when we were small. That our reoccurring fantasies can be traced back to a childhood event which we found uncomfortable and so tried to make it something nice.
So anyone get the shit kicked out of them by a fat person when they were younger??
I'm not sure i am totally on board with this line of thinking though here are some things in my childhood that could support this:

-Not being allowed to play with the fat girl in my street incase her parents fed me a lot of crappy food.
-My best friend and all her family being fat and teasing me for being thin.
-Being frightened by my father who got slightly fatter when i was about 8 i think.
-Being terrified of being fat for some reason.. not totally sure why, though my mum is very weight concious and talks about fat people in a kinna negative way.. well she DID.

i'm not sure if any of these things were definitive reasons in my being attracted to fat people.. but maby.. who knows..
Fatties rule! Just saying..
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 09:19 PM   #63
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
There is one psychological perspective that we have sexualised that which has traumatised us when we were small. That our reoccurring fantasies can be traced back to a childhood event which we found uncomfortable and so tried to make it something nice.
So anyone get the shit kicked out of them by a fat person when they were younger??
I'm not sure i am totally on board with this line of thinking though here are some things in my childhood that could support this:

-Not being allowed to play with the fat girl in my street incase her parents fed me a lot of crappy food.
-My best friend and all her family being fat and teasing me for being thin.
-Being frightened by my father who got slightly fatter when i was about 8 i think.
-Being terrified of being fat for some reason.. not totally sure why, though my mum is very weight concious and talks about fat people in a kinna negative way.. well she DID.

i'm not sure if any of these things were definitive reasons in my being attracted to fat people.. but maby.. who knows..
Fatties rule! Just saying..
Hmm, that reminded me of something.

I was the "fat" girl growing up. My coaches and family members were frustrated and dismayed by my inability to lose weight. When I was 10 or so, my mum and my female relatives (who have never weighed more than 80 pounds and view anything above that as monstrous) cornered me and told me how fat girls are disgusting, lazy and that nobody will ever want to date one. Something in me just snapped. I started screaming about how there is nothing wrong with being bigger, that I found fat women attractive and would want to be one when I grew up. They were too shocked to say anything but I got a terrible beating from my dad that night.

After that incident I started being more aware of how I am constantly on the lookout for women bigger than me (rare where I came from). I even remembered doing it intentionally just to get a rise out of my controlling parents. It might have started out as one of the many ways I rebelled, but I gradually realised that their bodies also turned me on. That got confirmed when I started dating.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 09:20 AM   #64
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
I'm not sure I'm on board with it either, but I have wondered sometimes.....

- I remember a bit of a running battle with my Mom when I was little. She baked a lot and we always had well stocked cookie boxes, and I was never told that I couldn't have cookies, but I was criticized for having too many....."Have as many as want, but you shouldn't want too many" was the mixed message.
- Although I wasn't all that chubby, I did get called "fatty-fatty 2 by 4..." in kindergarten, which was the first time I had any real awareness of my body being anything but totally normal. I could still out-run, out-skate, and out-ski the rest of the class, so I thought it was pretty silly for them to say that, but it bugged me.

I've wondered if I took those sorts of things and like you said, found a world view where they were good things, where wanting a lot of cookies and eating them was approved, where being a "fatty" was approved. Although you'd think then that it would be just that I wanted to be fat and maybe fed, while my feelings are probably stronger towards being an FA and enjoying others gaining.

I don't know, just speculating.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:08 AM   #65
Babygirlneedsu

Babygirlneedsu can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBabygirlneedsu can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I often wonder about the origins of my FA ness and am more inclined to think that it may be as a result of very early positive associations which are not even registered in the adult consciousness but are deep down somewhere in the id / psyche. I was born to a bbw mum and after her initial reluctance/fear of handling a newborn [ there is another story here about the doctor who came to bath me for my first 2 weeks and her curtain of long dark hair and striking slavic cheekbones ] she must have then nurtured me against her large and comforting form and I have photos of me sitting by her side as a tiny mite as she fed my younger brother and I remember being tiny and sitting on her tummy when she read me books.......they say that we go for an adult partner who ressembles our mother/father, depending on our eventual sexual preferences or hard wiring if you like ! I then had a close bond with my mum's best friend, a very succulent SSBBW, from the age of 5 and can remember some nice moments laying with her for a cuddle when small. She first entered my consciousness at around 5 yrs old and I recall a visit to stay with us after she had moved North and my little brother and I came in from playing outside to look at the visitor, as kids will, but there was no going back to play for me as I sat transfixed by the wonderful sight of this gorgeous fatty and what stays with me is the delightful way her roly poly chubby legs parted and her dress rode up to reveal a Grand Canyon of spilling and flowing folds........later at age 12 ish I was lucky enough to be in her bedroom watching tv [ FA cup on downstairs = football final=boring ] and not knowing I was there, she came in fully naked from an afternoon shower and was happy to lay next to me and we chatted and had a snuggle....but I was very aware of being totally turned on and made my excuses to go down to the others before I lost the plot and overstepped the bounds of propriety......It was around this age that I knew that such a SSBBW was the erotic ideal for me and in no way did she ever behave in an inappropriate manner towards me. Her husband was a surrogate father figure in many ways [ my own dad died when i was rising 5 ] and I was equally fond of him....but would have run a mile if he had wanted to snuggle naked on a bed....horror !

So was I made a FA by early positive nurturing / contact or was I just born with this as hard wired into my brain as I believe my gayness to be? Who knows ? and does it really matter as it is the way I am and I must deal with it as best I can.

It interests me to wonder whether FA's would/ could exist if, as newborns, they came into a world where no fat people existed [ G-d forbid !!! ] Since coming to DIMS, I have read of 'fetishistic' type fantasies which seem to be common to many FA's but I have always imagined as very deeply personal to me.... I cite the BBW stuck/framed in a doorway as an example and was literally flabberghasted to learn that it is on the menu for many FA's.....so there would seem to be some element of 'collective consciousness' floating around .....maybe a virus which infects some with its own peculiar FA DNA ??

So here ends my ramble for today.....just putting a spanner in the works where Mergirl's theory intrigued me somewhat !
Babygirlneedsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:31 AM   #66
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I may get flamed a bit for this, but here goes:

I'm curious as to why it appears that a larger than average number of F(F)As are former fatties?
Old 05-11-2009, 11:49 AM   #67
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlneedsu View Post
It interests me to wonder whether FA's would/ could exist if, as newborns, they came into a world where no fat people existed [ G-d forbid !!! ] Since coming to DIMS, I have read of 'fetishistic' type fantasies which seem to be common to many FA's but I have always imagined as very deeply personal to me.... I cite the BBW stuck/framed in a doorway as an example and was literally flabberghasted to learn that it is on the menu for many FA's.....so there would seem to be some element of 'collective consciousness' floating around .....maybe a virus which infects some with its own peculiar FA DNA ??

So here ends my ramble for today.....just putting a spanner in the works where Mergirl's theory intrigued me somewhat !
For what it is worth, I'm really not aware of any BBW figures in my infancy. Obviously I don't remember it, so maybe there was someone there who wasn't part of my life by the time I was old enough to remember it. But my family was thin, my neighbours were at most in the normal range, my parents friends ranged from thin to normal.

I have a suspicion that just as there is a lot of variety in FA, that there may be a lot of variety in how we become FA.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:37 PM   #68
Aivo

Aivo can now change their title

I can remember several instances of me being fascinated by fat when I was younger, way before I knew I was sexually attracted to it.

I remember stuffing myself with pillows and blankets, just like lots of other people here. I also remember my brother doing it too and getting really into it, while our friends who we had over at the time didn't get why we enjoyed it so much. Someone mentioned genetics earlier and their role in making someone an FA, and I've wondered about that when I've seen my brother engaging in FA-like behaviors.

Anyway, getting back on subject, when I was maybe 11 or 12 I remember thinking about this fat girl I know gaining weight, and I found it strangely exciting.

When I started getting crushes on boys in middle school, though, none of them were fat. I guess I wasn't aware that I was actually attracted to fat people then, just that I was fascinated by them. It really should've tipped me off when I was browsing a picture gallery of a skinny celebrity I was in love with back then and saw a picture where he had put on some weight and now had a small belly, which I spent I don't even know how long staring at in awe, but no, I remained ignorant.

Finally, after all this rambling, I'm finally getting to the part where I discover my FFAness. It was freshman year in high school, and I had a math teacher who was somewhat fat. I liked him from the moment I met him, and then I found myself becoming attracted to him. It tried to stop this attraction, thinking how messed up it was, but it couldn't suppress it, so I eventually started fantasizing about him, and it wasn't long before I realized how attractive I found his fat. He would make fun of himself periodically for being fat, too, and even though after they happened I would look back on these situations and get turned on by them, I found myself getting very self-concious whenever he would rub or touch his belly in front of me, and I would look away, and, of course, afterwards wish I hadn't.

Also, I remember freshman year of high school, even before I became insanely attracted to my teacher, I somehow discovered the huge numbers of BBW videos on YouTube (probably searching something related to my subconcious fat attraction), and I would watch them... a lot.

After doing more searching on the Internet, I found Dimensions and related sites, which only allowed my fat fetish (yes, I do call it a fetish now, because it pretty much has to be there for me to get turned on) to flourish.

I don't post on this site often, but this thread made me recount pretty much my whole life, and I had to share it.
Aivo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 07:38 PM   #69
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think it's less how you "became" an FA and more how you realized it.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:39 AM   #70
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

To be totally honest, I never actually thought about it. Just realized, after hitting Dims, that some of the men I have been attracted to in the past were on the heavier side. Was never a big deal to me........*shrugs*

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:03 AM   #71
pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized rep

I honestly cannot say when I became or even aware of that I liked only big and very beautiful women! I really believe that I was born this way because I was always an FA as far as I can remember! And I'm Dam happy being this way too!!! PJ
Old 05-12-2009, 12:01 PM   #72
wrench13
Pirate music for sail

Location: In New York City, formerly the big Apple, now the Big Target
wrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Lets see, when I was quite a young lad, I remember getting in trouble for going thru my germanic Gand-da's NeuReview magazines and cutting out the pics of the stacked models ( the girls were substantially bigger then the ladies in American mags at the time). Maybe I was 6 or 7?

In Catholic grammar school, grades 6-8, there was a young junior SSBBW in my grade - dark hair, round cute face, a not quite budding bbw body, and killer fat legs. I confess that I used to loiter in the school yard until after the assembly bell had rung, judiciously selecting when I joined the line to go inside. Why? Well to glance up the stair case at her beautiful legs ( and thighs!) as she climbed the stairs a flight abve me. Am I going to Hell? Likely.

I didn't really hit my stride with dating until High School and local confraterity dances, where I gained the rep of being the chubby chaser ( in the female sense ) in the school.

In college, I was then a full fledged FA. Oddly enough, after graduating, I did date and sleep with a few thin girls ( mea culpa, mea culpa) but I broke both relationships off, since it was not fair to these girls that I would fanasize about fat girls when making love ( not 100% of the time , but most of the time). Since then, Fat Girls for me!
wrench13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 05:32 AM   #73
Happy FA
Loving Lovely Large Lady

Happy FA has super-sized repHappy FA has super-sized repHappy FA has super-sized repHappy FA has super-sized rep
Default FA'ness

I look at my FA'ness as an outgrowth of who I am. I tend to believe that in the nature vs. nurture discussion nature predominates.

In some ways I analogize my story of how I became an FA to the story told about Michelangelo's David. He was presented with a highly flawed block of marble that no other sculptors wanted to work with and produced the David, which is a marvel of sculptural art. Michelangelo's take on it was that the David was always in the block of marble, it was just a matter of eliminating all the rest of the marble to reveal the sculpture. For me, I am totally convinced I was born a total FA and it was a matter of losing all the societal pressures, teachings and advertisements which were heaped on me from earliest cognition so that my true nature could be revealed. To others and more importantly, to me.

I'm pretty sure that I didn't become aware that I might be attracted to beautiful fat chicks until I was probably 13 or 14, and didn't understand the concept of being an FA until I was probably in my twenties, but looking back into my childhood I see all sorts of examples and memories of FA events probably back to the age of 5 or 6 and pretty much continuously from then on.

My body knew it was an FA body, my mind and soul took longer to understand that.
Happy FA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 08:08 AM   #74
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Zero View Post
First fat girl I remember being attracted to (inasmuch as a 9 year old can) was the sweet little Italian girl who sat behind me in fourth grade. She had this endearing habit of softly humming or singing in the middle of class or during tests, very beautiful voice too. I remember how quiet she was about it, teachers never reprimanded her, and how she would never sing in plays or music class even though she would have easily trumped the nasal whines of the other girls who wanted to be Mariah Carey.

At times I felt like I was intruding on a private world by listening. And sometimes it'd feel like I was the only other person in the universe she liked or trusted enough to sing to. Most of the time I just wanted to give her a big squishy hug.
Don't know why but this little tale made me ache a bit
Old 05-14-2009, 08:18 AM   #75
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've always been surrounded by big, beautiful women but they always had tiny, tiny waists, thin faces and upper bodies and really big bottoms. In these parts thats not considered fat per se - its just the norm. I was 19 the first time I felt an almost shocking physical reaction to seeing a fat body - that I considered fat - other than my own. There was a girl who lived on the same floor as i did at uni - she was about 4 years older than my friends and I. She was very shy, very quiet and very, very fat. It was the first time I've ever been around anybody fatter than me - big belly, big arms, big hips and acres and acres of this beautifully flushed pink and white skin. The first time I saw her I stared - but I always stare at fat girls so I dismissed it. We got talking, and she wasnt terribly confident and could be really needy - which I confess put me off a bit - so we didn't become bosom chums or anything. One evening though I walked into the bathroom and she was coming out of the shower. Her towel didnt fit around her - mine never do either - and then it slipped off all the way. She was beautiful - I actually kind of gasped. She looked like strawberry-cream satin - literally dripping wet and glossy and warm *droolz* We laughed and then she walked out of the bathroom. I had to rub one off in the shower LOL!