Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 07-23-2009, 08:05 PM   #1
wrench13
Pirate music for sail

Location: In New York City, formerly the big Apple, now the Big Target
wrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default FAs, what is your ideal BBW fantasy?

In your wildest, most persistent fantasies, what is your ideal mate like?

Please describe in detail and go to town. Are you into a certain physical look? Do you have a scenario that you go through in your mind over and over again? What do you desire?

That above question was posed on the BBW forum.

She is either very tall or very short, with blue eyes and black or blonde or red hair. Nice skin, clear and very soft to the touch. She is a large pear or hourglass type, with very full legs and thighs. She is smart, both in the book learning sense and street smarts, but is not the high and mighty type. She has no idea of how beautiful she is, except with me, where she knows very well how intoxicating she is in my eyes. She has a natural curiosity about the world - the places and people in it and can appreciate the differences.
She's kind to strangers but does not take shit from them either.
SHe loves music,any kind, as long as it's played with passion and conviction.

She's confident in herself. She can discuss anything, but not endlessly. She has opinions but is not opinionated. She can rise above her negative life experiences, learning from them but not letting them poison her outlook.
She's playful and knows that a soft laugh together can be better then a deep kiss sometimes for drawing each other closer. She can be dominant or sub or just be herself when making love and has an open mind in that area.
wrench13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 04:10 AM   #2
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thank you for starting this, I was about to after seeing the BBW equivalent.

She is preferably butch or at least genderqueer and three times my size (I'm nearly 100lbs). She has an impressive belly that hangs rather low so I can tuck my tiny cold hands under it and grind against it when I am on top. Big arms are a plus, especially if she can scoop me up easily and who can say no to squishy, sensitive, preferably un-bound boobs? I like unconventional looks (gothic, punky, heavily modified, visibly geeky etc.) but she should still be able to look smart in men's clothes.

She is an old-school gentleman on dates. By this, I don't mean her paying but doing little thoughtful things like opening the door and carrying my heavy bags. I don't expect her to be book smart or conventionally successful but she should not be narrow-minded, sheltered, closeted, pedantic or simply just devoid of passion. She is able to keep up with my hyperactive mind and mercurial moods without too much effort or even find them fascinating. She is reasonably confident, not clingy, generally sane, open (voluntarily sharing information, not just responding truthfully to probing questions), respectful and kind-hearted. She can appreciate good food and high heels.

I feel privileged when an obviously bigger, stronger, older and more masculine person who takes care of me outside is able to share her softer, submissive side in bed with me. She should be open to experimentation in bed and with luck, share my many kinks.

Last edited by Cors; 07-24-2009 at 04:19 AM.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 02:00 PM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm positive that I don't have one fantasy ideal. In real life I'm awfully happy with my wife

Waaaaayyyyy back in my single days I thought I knew what I was looking for: short, red headed, probably in a technical or practical profession, amongst other things. I ended up falling for an above average height brunette studying history, and realized that what I thought I'd been looking for was really my stereotype of someone who would have a lot of the properties that I really liked. As it was my wife had the hip to height ratio you see in a some stockier short women, she had the skin tones and sassy attitude that I associated with red heads, and a mind that is brilliant, curious, and yet down to earth.

Or to put it another way, she had the attraction 'hot buttons' that I was looking for, just not packaged the way that I expected to find them. (I babbled at more length about my whole theory of hot buttons years ago on the old board, and archived it on my web page here: http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Fonta.../clusters.html )
Old 07-29-2009, 01:14 AM   #4
wrench13
Pirate music for sail

Location: In New York City, formerly the big Apple, now the Big Target
wrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Thats it? Two people besides me have an ideal fantasy / dream lover ? Two. Out of all the FA / FFA on Dimensions? Sheesh, people, have they shoved a stick up our collective asses so far, that only two people 'sides me dare to enucnciate this?
And on the FA/FFA forum, no less.
wrench13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:12 AM   #5
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

a BBW/SSBBW thats kind, considerate, smart, gentle, and honest and by golly likes me out of genuine desire.
Old 07-29-2009, 04:19 PM   #6
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

She is between 5'4" and 6'3", with blue eyes and red, black or blonde hair. She is a large pear or hourglass type, with big boobs and hips and a sexy accent to go with it. She is very smart and enjoys making good conversation. She has a natural curiousity and is very open minded. She is a spiritual person who appreciates all types of people. She's also a great dresser with an impeccable sense of fashion. Also, she has good business sense. And to round things out, she loves sex and wants lots of kids.

Last edited by CurvaceousBBWLover; 07-29-2009 at 04:22 PM.
CurvaceousBBWLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:23 PM   #7
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench13 View Post
Thats it? Two people besides me have an ideal fantasy / dream lover ? Two. Out of all the FA / FFA on Dimensions? Sheesh, people, have they shoved a stick up our collective asses so far, that only two people 'sides me dare to enucnciate this?
Makes me wonder too.

More details please and oh, pictures too!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:26 PM   #8
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

My Ideal fantasy woman is an SSBBW about 5'6" and would be just short enough to need to tilt her head back slightly to kiss me with slightly thinned but deep red lips. She will be somewhere in or around the 400+ range not by number on the scale but in the mass of her body. I enjoy the largesse of the woman regardless of the scale weight.

She would have many of the attributes that are fat exclusive such as: arms that sag at the biceps, a face that is very chubby, double chin, fat rolls on her back, a shapely round very large butt (although not a jutting shelf), large hanging belly with a second roll that also sags a bit, saddlebag thighs rubbed brown in the middle that roll back and forth when she walks, cankles, knee and elbow rolls, pudgy feet and hands, stretchmarks a plenty and cellulite dimples. She has a waistline wide enough that when I hug her my hands don't reach each other around her body.

These physical attributes would be soft as a down pillow and as jiggly as pudding every step a symphony of motion with each footfall, Her butt and hips lifting and swaying with every step. Her belly lifted by her thighs and swaying also as she walked.

I enjoy the fat and flat figure so her bust would be about a B-BB cup just enough to show feminine curves but not beyond that. Her eyes would be any shade of blue or green, her red or blonde hair long enough to put up in a ponytail that bounces as she moves her head when walking or talking or a braid that would reach her shoulders.

She dresses most often in denim jeans or skirts casually and skirt suits for a night out on the town. Her ears would be pierced but only the ears. She is erotic in form and sensual in motion.

She is very grounded in common sense articulate in speech, and able to hold her own on a variety of topics from real life to concepts, as well as being able to make and take a joke. She loves music of all eras and types and isn't a fad follower. She isn't afraid to express herself in opinion or emotionally. She is confident of who she as a woman, passionate in life, ambitious at what she enjoys, and able to put anyone in their place that tries to put her down. She knows she is physically beautiful but not in such a way that lends itself to conceitedness.

She is a lady in every way when the situation warrants but still knows how to let her hair down and understand that farts are funny when things are more casual. She is explorative in bed not letting her size get in the way of trying some new or creative thing. She also knows that intimacy is found just as easily in daily life doing anything with her partner, or in an unexpected hug or a word of kind praise and isn't exclusively something reserved for the bedroom.
She holds her head up and radiates confidence and femininity when in public.
She is tough enough to fight for what she wants yet soft and tender enough to let herself be cared for, enjoying her body and self at this size as much as I do. She does not apologize for being fat instead she understands the intoxicating power her sensual femine figure has over a male knowing exactly what pushes his buttons and does so unabashedly and confidently.

As far as fantasies that go through my mind with my dream SSBBW they range to both ends of the spectrum from the sappy romantic to the downright raunchy depending on my mood. I've envisioned this dream girl stuffing herself at the buffet, camping and otherwise communing with me and nature, living in an all ssbbw nudist community, simply wandering the house in nothing but a snug t-shirt, and in a variety of fetishes from vanilla sexual play to S&M playing both dom and sub roles. Sometimes there are sex acts, and in others there is just sensually provocative behaviour relating most often to her size.
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 05:19 PM   #9
Wayne_Zitkus
Proud FA Since 1962

Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My ideal BBW is sitting around six feet from me.
Old 07-29-2009, 07:07 PM   #10
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Please describe in detail and go to town. Are you into a certain physical look? Do you have a scenario that you go through in your mind over and over again? What do you desire?

She is either very tall or very short, with blue eyes and black or blonde or red hair. Nice skin, clear and very soft to the touch. She is a large pear or hourglass type, with very full legs and thighs. She is smart, both in the book learning sense and street smarts, but is not the high and mighty type. She has no idea of how beautiful she is, except with me, where she knows very well how intoxicating she is in my eyes. She has a natural curiosity about the world - the places and people in it and can appreciate the differences.She's kind to strangers but does not take shit from them either.

She's confident in herself. She can discuss anything
, but not endlessly. She has opinions but is not opinionated. She can rise above her negative life experiences, learning from them but not letting them poison her outlook.

She's playful and knows that a soft laugh together can be better then a deep kiss sometimes for drawing each other closer. She can be dominant or sub or just be herself when making love and has an open mind in that area.
Pretty much sums it up for me - thankfully I was lucky enough to find that special BBW
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 06:32 PM   #11
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Kudos Wrench, good idea for a thread!

Here is a story I wrote a while back somewhat based on an experience with my wife and something I posted earlier in another thread:

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...50&postcount=1

This is a BBW fantasy of mine.

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:05 PM   #12
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I Saw Her In A Dream......

She said she'd meet me in the future when I saw her in that dream 1968. I've posted the story a couple times before. I still wonder if I could really meet her in physical space.

The Visitor

This is my memory of a daydream or vision that I had in my aunt Hanalora's living room in Rohrhoff Germany a few days before Valentine's Day 1968. I was 12 years old. It was becoming dark as the sun's light was fading at the end of the day. My sisters Andria and Rhonda, and I had just
completed a long day of play in my aunt's fenced-in garden with the usual water fights, chasing the chickens, and whatever other mischief we could get into. I had gone to sit by myself and enjoy some quiet time in the living room.

Suddenly I was mentally "transported" to a beach that had many large rocks and appeared to be somewhere on the northeastern coast. In the distance, beyond the rocks, I saw a large woman in a red one-piece bathing suit. Her size and her unusually well-proportioned figure held my attention as she started to walk toward me. She moved with poise and elegance. She stopped a few feet in front of me. She looked to be well over 350 pounds and about 40 years old. The lines in her face only gently hinted of her age, she was a large lady who was absolutely beautiful.

The lady was very aware that I had looked her over, up and down,
several times when she said "It's OK, you can look". I was very embarrassed
stumbling over my words. All I could do was stammer the words "You're sooo
heavy". She said "I'm 400 pounds". I interjected "but so beautiful" and she
finished by saying "and I'm your wife". I didn't understand. The beautiful lady told me "I could only come back and see you for a minute but you'll meet me in the future and you'll remember you saw me today". She walked back the way she came from and faded out of sight.

I didn't remember this event until shortly before Christmas in 1997 or 1998. As I reflect back on this dream or vision, I wonder if the lady really exists. I also remember the serenity in her smile and the love that shone in her dark brown eyes.

That's my BBW fantasy that came to me in the form of a vividly visual daydream!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 12:46 PM   #13
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

[QUOTE=wrench13;1233785]In your wildest, most persistent fantasies, what is your ideal mate like?

Great topic..My idea felmale would be a large women maybe 300-400lbs. about 5-5, she would have a very cute belly hang. A very cute dimply face, and a very big bottom that she would not be afraid to show off in tight clothing espcialy in spandex. She would show off her body at the beach in a tight bathing suit for me everyday.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 05:14 PM   #14
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

She is either very tall or very short, with blue eyes and black or blonde or red hair. Nice skin, clear and very soft to the touch. She is a large pear or hourglass type, with very full legs and thighs. She is smart, both in the book learning sense and street smarts, but is not the high and mighty type. She has no idea of how beautiful she is, except with me, where she knows very well how intoxicating she is in my eyes. She has a natural curiosity about the world - the places and people in it and can appreciate the differences.
She's kind to strangers but does not take shit from them either.

She's confident in herself. She can discuss anything, but not endlessly. She has opinions but is not opinionated. She can rise above her negative life experiences, learning from them but not letting them poison her outlook.
I have most of that but brown hair naturally occassionaly rinse it to be red though, and can sometimes be a little over opinionated when passionate about something
spiritangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 05:39 PM   #15
ladle
Back on Top

ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I found her and lost her all in a week!
Old 04-14-2010, 05:50 PM   #16
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

it involves a trailer and lots of pabst blue ribbon
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 01:02 AM   #17
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Easiest way to do this is as a partial character bio.

Height: Either 5' or 6', give or take a few inches. Not more than 6' 3”. I really like short girls, and tall girls. Two sides of the same inherent dominance factor coin. I also really hate when people are taller than me. So unused to it, it really skeeves me out.
Eyes: Green
Hair: Red
No, I'm not trying to contrast holiday colors. Both of these tend to be vivid and eye catching. And memorable.

Appearance:
Generally slender but with pronounced soft spots. Large, round, tight “bubble butt”, wide hips, definitive tummy bulge, modest but full breasts, soft arms and legs (especially thick thighs), but built on a foundation of muscle for form. Long hair (at least long enough to waterfall on her backside). Overall weight a little above high end for “healthy” range. Long, ovoid face with a defined but not protrusive chin. Small nose with wide nostrils and a fairly long bridge. Eyes just large enough to be expressive without looking creepy. Relatively short forehead/low hairline. Ears well defined and relatively flat against the skull. Mouth about as wide as the distance between iris centers, fairly flat with full lips (not puffy, but not deflated either). Good looking teeth (not blinding white, but not unkempt either).

Personality:
Smart, sarcastic, witty. Knows when to joke and when to be serious. Able to at least appreciate similar humor in others. Fiery, strong willed, opinionated and not afraid to speak her mind. A bit acidic at times. A bit of a tigress behind closed doors, yet refined and proper around company. Good cook, enough knowledge of computers to not drive a techie crazy. Decently handy overall, not helpless. Not one to need protection, able to watch her own back. Just a little the other side of sane.

Last edited by Forgotten_Futures; 04-24-2010 at 01:06 AM.
Forgotten_Futures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:44 AM   #18
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

knows a lot about sports

cooks a real steak
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 12:16 PM   #19
GTAFA

GTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticed
Default what's problematic

Quote:
I can't speak for everyone, but I will venture a guess. Presenting fantasies in this forum is very different from any other place, for two inter-connected reasons, that can be understood as two different approaches to the whole question of fantasy.

1) "a fantasy is a dream and can't be reconciled with real life"
If you take this viewpoint you may allow your fantasies to inform your world, whether in the subjective experiences of your sexual encounters (when you transform the person you're with into some kind of imaginary being: for instance, pretending she's bigger than she really is), or even in your actual practice. This is an anti-romantic position, because for one thing it denies that your dream can be achieved, and also puts your partners in a kind of dishonourable position, as a kind of puppet, a person with whom you're not really having sex while your mind wanders off, as if with an avatar.

For example,
  • there you are married to a thin woman, but at the moment of orgasm you're thinking of that luscious woman from the paysite forum.
  • there you are having sex with a fat woman wishing she were fatter,
  • there you are having sex with a woman wishing she were ____ (fill in anything you can imagine)
2) "a fantasy is a dream of what life can be; while it may take work, life without fantasy isn't worth living"

This is life lived in the belief in fantasy. The challenge in this case, is to reconcile your dreams with reality, especially when the dream is unrealistic. For instance, you're 55 years old and you are moved by younger women (for instance women who are fifty-FOUR); but are they moved by you?

Does this mean you stick to your dreams and live alone? When a person "settles" they are compromising, in other words letting the realities of #1 over-ride their sacred beliefs in #2.

Now, bring this internal dialogue into dimensions, and it gets complicated because suddenly men (and women too of course) are in the presence of people who make at least some of those fantasies possible. It's all very well to dream when you don't ever have to discover the reality of (one tiny example) having sex with someone who weighs much more than you, but when you're talking about it and suddenly a woman says "so what about it..." you have to face up to the possibility that your dream could be realized.

And it gets even more complicated when a person hasn't figured out what they want or need, and are saying X while perhaps feeling Y or Z.

...so yes, it's a great question, but Dr Shrink, some of us have been on this couch for decades and still don't know wtf we want.
Old 04-25-2010, 03:08 PM   #20
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Not that I am self-centered or anything but I have to say that I am excited to see more than one person is attracted to short women. Like...really short. Like...SVS short!

Woo hoo!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 03:50 PM   #21
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Wow all the posters want blue eyes on here, anyone like girls with deep brown eyes and caramel skin? LOL
Old 04-25-2010, 04:20 PM   #22
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
Wow all the posters want blue eyes on here, anyone like girls with deep brown eyes and caramel skin? LOL
This thread is basically "what exists isn't good enough."

Ain't nobody lovin' on an opinionated/rowdy Italian girl with brown eyes either
Tooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 04:24 PM   #23
KittyKitten

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooz View Post
This thread is basically "what exists isn't good enough."

Ain't nobody lovin' on an opinionated/rowdy Italian girl with brown eyes either
LOL, we gets no lub. dang us brown eyed chicks so boring and common... Even the brother in the thread said blue eyes!
Old 04-25-2010, 04:25 PM   #24
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post

Raises his hand...i do
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 04:27 PM   #25
KittyKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
Raises his hand...i do