Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 04-25-2010, 04:28 PM   #26
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post

In fact lots of guys do too
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 04:36 PM   #27
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
LOL, we gets no lub. dang us brown eyed chicks so boring and common... Even the brother in the thread said blue eyes!
I think brown eyes have more fire, personally.
Tooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 04:36 PM   #28
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
Raises his hand...i do
What about medium brown eyes and porcelain skin?

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 06:32 PM   #29
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooz View Post
I think brown eyes have more fire, personally.
Yeah and we get to wear any color eyeshadow--pink,purple, gold, blue, etc. and still look hot. Plus brown eyes look soulful.
Old 04-25-2010, 09:44 PM   #30
Teecher

Teecher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTeecher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default I do.

Quote:
Wow all the posters want blue eyes on here, anyone like girls with deep brown eyes and caramel skin? LOL
Models like MsSupedome, and half the models over at MercedesBBW are worth the trip twice.

Teecher

Pears Rule.
Teecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:46 PM   #31
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
This thread is basically "what exists isn't good enough."

Ain't nobody lovin' on an opinionated/rowdy Italian girl with brown eyes either
Shush, you = P This is practically a "build your own real girl" thread. We all know ideal never happens.

You've been on my Dims crushes list for several years now...
Old 04-26-2010, 04:10 AM   #32
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten_Futures View Post
Shush, you = P This is practically a "build your own real girl" thread. We all know ideal never happens.

You've been on my Dims crushes list for several years now...
Oh, lol, thanks. Didn't know that

I will admit freely that this thread does make me feel a little insecure. I don't know that it's the fault of the posters here, though. I think it's more residual from the expectations put on women everywhere else.
Old 04-26-2010, 05:03 AM   #33
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I can't speak for the OP but I am pretty sure that this thread is modelled after the BBW Fantasy thread.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 08:54 AM   #34
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I can't speak for the OP but I am pretty sure that this thread is modelled after the BBW Fantasy thread.

Indeed, no one was "insecure" or snipy over there, hell they even included pictures... hmmm, gee I wonder what the difference was

Dimensions needs a major overhaul so people will be comfortable to come back here and share their honest thoughts without the worry of being jumped on or "misunderstood"... many people have left for good and others are thinking of it, and how long do you think new FAs and Fat folk are going to tolerate the negativity so persuasive here?
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 12:27 PM   #35
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Quote:
Oh, lol, thanks. Didn't know that

I will admit freely that this thread does make me feel a little insecure. I don't know that it's the fault of the posters here, though. I think it's more residual from the expectations put on women everywhere else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ2d View Post
Indeed, no one was "insecure" or snipy over there
Wow, thanks for discrediting me being honest about how this made me feel.
Old 04-26-2010, 12:43 PM   #36
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

You know, you could start your own eye colour debate thread instead of hijacking this one. I have dark brown eyes too and while I am aware of the Aryan beauty ideals, I am not bothered by what I see here because well, people are entitled to their preferences and the people who stated their preferences have all been respectful. Nobody actually went into detail about how and why exactly they like blue eyes and none of those who said they like blue eyes have bashed girls who have other eye colours.

Your 99% figure is obviously exaggerated. There are 14 FAs who have responded to this thread.

5 mentioned blue eyes (if you include Tony who seems to have bolded the parts he agreed with and he didn't bold the blue eye part)
2 mentioned green eyes (one of them said green/blue)
1 mentioned brown eyes
7 did not mention eye colour at all

Last edited by Cors; 04-26-2010 at 12:55 PM.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 01:02 PM   #37
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i have blue eyes and they make me a lot more awesome than most people.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 03:09 PM   #38
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Also, keep in mind again the "ideals" factor. We're talking, everything else being equal a woman like (this) would result in instantaneous loss of higher brain function.

Personally, I like a lot of things in a woman. I like green eyes because they're one of the rare colors and they look really freakin' cool. However, I can't tell you the eye color of my first kiss, though I'm fairly sure she isn't green. Probably brown, actually = P

Point being, it's all a package... every little aspect combines to make something you find aesthetically pleasing or... not. And there's personality and behaviors too, they matter as well. Ideal appearance is far from everything. It would be awesome to find a woman who fit my ideal to a T, including all the personality quirks I didn't bother getting into. Do I think that's going to happen? Hell no. Will it be "settling" for someone who doesn't? Also no. Who I love, is, no matter how she looks.
Old 04-26-2010, 03:39 PM   #39
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Wow all the posters want blue eyes on here, anyone like girls with deep brown eyes and caramel skin? LOL
caramel skin's a bit light for me sorry
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 04:00 PM   #40
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

But isn't that what a fantasy is? Often an unrealistic ideal? Do we always/sometimes/never end up with our fantasy mates? What about if we're the fantasy mate but you're not ours?

My fantasy man is someone I will likely never have. He exists and I see him fairly often but reality is fickle. I can use how I feel and what I imagine as fuel with the one I'm with for as long as I need to or not.

I can hardly be offended by one's preference of eye color, hair color, skin tone or width of one's ass. The thread is only about fantasy and IMO not intended to diminish anyone who doesn't fall within the ideal range of unlimited imagination.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:04 PM   #41
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default -Mod Reminder-

Hello!

Welcome to all the new members and posters to the FA/FFA forum. Wanted to take a few minutes to clear up some of the confusion in this thread. The FA/FFA forum has guidelines regarding participation and the type of atmosphere we are trying to create. ( FORUM RULES ). Please give them a read and if you have any questions any of the FA/FFA mods would be glad to help.

Below are a couple of snippets from the Forum Rules - as you participate in this thread please keep them in mind.

Quote:
The focus of this forum is on the experience of being an FA/FFA. Threads or discussions that begin off topic (or meander into subject areas outside of this FA-focused remit) are liable to be edited or closed.
Quote:
The focus of this forum is the discussion of FA/FFA issues, but this in no way precludes participation by interested non-FAs/FFAs. The forum is open for all to view and positive or supportive comments from non-FAs are welcomed. However, as the forum is a protected space for FAs/FFAs, any non-FA/FFAs making negative, disruptive or belittling posts should accordingly expect to see those posts removed or moderated.
I would like to encourage you to continue to participate once you have reviewed the guidelines.

Thanks!
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 04:28 PM   #42
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
All of us are attracted to different things. Eye color is no big deal to me.
I have no preferences in terms of eye color. What I really like is a woman who has kindness in her eyes.

Last edited by EvilPrincess; 04-28-2010 at 06:44 PM.
CurvaceousBBWLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:08 AM   #43
kioewen

kioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench13 View Post
Thats it? Two people besides me have an ideal fantasy / dream lover ? Two. Out of all the FA / FFA on Dimensions? Sheesh, people, have they shoved a stick up our collective asses so far, that only two people 'sides me dare to enucnciate this?
And on the FA/FFA forum, no less.
I think the later responses indicate why people don't want to answer. Who wishes to post their fantasy only to be judged because of it? It's like, "You can have a fantasy, but only express it if it is a politically correct fantasy." Great.

It's a pity too, because with open discussion and no criticism, I think that this could have been a very interesting topic.
kioewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:50 AM   #44
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench13 View Post
In your wildest, most persistent fantasies, what is your ideal mate like?
This is kinda like that movie where Dudley Moore stalks Bo Derek because she's not a 10, but a 11, and is the woman of his dreams? Is it my dream girl, my 11 out of 10, I am going to describe here?
Old 05-02-2010, 10:09 AM   #45
hal84

hal84 never has a post go unnoticedhal84 never has a post go unnoticedhal84 never has a post go unnoticedhal84 never has a post go unnoticedhal84 never has a post go unnoticedhal84 never has a post go unnoticedhal84 never has a post go unnoticedhal84 never has a post go unnoticed

Hmm...

Let's see...I would want what i want out of any female when it comes to personality. A strong independent female that can have her own life as well as share a mutual life togather with me, but let's talk looks sense I think the thread is focusing on the outside.

I would love having a girl who is shorter with dark hair, dark eyes, like a hazel brownish type of color. She would have a good tan and very soft and smooth skin. Very large breasts that she was very proud of and a nice tummy. I'm a sucker for woman with very strong legs and would love it if she had very strong hips and legs.

As for a weight, I think that's kinda stupid, hot doesn't change on a scale so I couldn't really tell anyone what my ideal weight it, but I know attractive when I see it. Some of the woman I have seen on this forum are very attractive!
Old 05-02-2010, 11:46 AM   #46
GTAFA

GTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticed
Default Thank You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kioewen View Post
I think the later responses indicate why people don't want to answer. Who wishes to post their fantasy only to be judged because of it? It's like, "You can have a fantasy, but only express it if it is a politically correct fantasy." Great.

It's a pity too, because with open discussion and no criticism, I think that this could have been a very interesting topic.
Bingo! that is precisely what has been hampering this thread. I couldn't put my finger on it, but you've expressed it perfectly.
Old 05-02-2010, 11:50 AM   #47
patmcf

patmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized rep

Some one I can have a god damn conversation with.
patmcf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 12:08 PM   #48
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kioewen View Post

To be fair, this thread started alright but really went down the tubes when a non-FA came onto the FA/FFA board and started complaining about how they don't like what people are saying. Which ended up becoming the main focus of the (now completely derailed) thread.

It's posts like yours, Russ2d's, and wrench's second post that foster hostility and undermine efforts to kill controversy in and about this particular section, and as an FA and supporter of the FA/FFA Board I'd really appreciate if you'd shut the fuck up about how everyone's so damn scared of saying what they want.
Old 05-02-2010, 02:34 PM   #49
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

Well I'm purposely sticking my head in the clouds on this one (in regards to the bickering) and answering the question at hand.

For me, my ideal bbw mate would be short- 5 ft or under. Her hair would be soft and silky and ideally naturally curly so I can run my hands through it with ease. She would smell lovely and warm. She would have a smile that lights up the room (yeah shut up I know I'm being really cliche here) and expressive doe like eyes. Eye color is of no importance to me. Her lips would be moderately full and naturally darker in color. She would have a naturally petite frame that has been covered with a great amount of fatness. Pear shape, apple shape, etc has no importance to me, but I would like her to have a soft belly and "heavy" legs- ones where the earth seems to shake a little with every step. I would love for her to be confident with her personality and body. Her feet would be on the smaller side and well kept. My dream girl would have dimples all over her body. She would have a feminine voice and appearance but I wouldn't like her to act like a girly-girl. She would enjoy food and cooking as much as I do.

There.
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 04:36 PM   #50
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

As far as women go I'm a sucker for butch women (mmmm yes) however, if I were gonna go the uh BBW route, I'd probably want someone somewhat different than me. Very feminine with blonde hair. Tan is good-- I tan but it tends to be more of a worker's/farmers tan...