Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 05-02-2010, 04:43 PM   #51
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooz View Post
As far as women go I'm a sucker for butch women (mmmm yes) however, if I were gonna go the uh BBW route, I'd probably want someone somewhat different than me. Very feminine with blonde hair. Tan is good-- I tan but it tends to be more of a worker's/farmers tan...
Agreed I would have no issues with a butch partner
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 05:12 AM   #52
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbard90 View Post
Agreed I would have no issues with a butch partner
A hot butch who treats me like a lady...ahhh I daydream about this.
Tooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 09:31 AM   #53
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
A hot butch who treats me like a lady...ahhh I daydream about this.
From my personal experience most butches are exceptional at treating their partners well. Perhaps its because they better understand what women want, need, and want to hear.
Old 05-03-2010, 03:36 PM   #54
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
From my personal experience most butches are exceptional at treating their partners well. Perhaps its because they better understand what women want, need, and want to hear.
Exactly!

There are some really amazing butches here, too!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:52 PM   #55
NoWayOut

NoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuggletiger View Post
a BBW/SSBBW that's kind, considerate, smart, gentle, and honest and likes me out of genuine desire.
That sums it up for me.
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:52 PM   #56
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love all the butch love here in the FA/FFA Forum.

I need to spend more time in here.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:45 PM   #57
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
.....I think I'm gonna go to the bar this weekend.

Loads of butches up here <3
Tooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 09:41 PM   #58
msbard90

Quote:
.....I think I'm gonna go to the bar this weekend.

Loads of butches up here <3
have fun and good luck
Old 05-07-2010, 01:10 PM   #59
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Tuff question. I'm open to many types of women, so I'm only going to describe my girlfriend.

Height: 5'5"
Weight: ? Not a numbers person, but she's a size 22.
Eyes: Dark Brown
Hair: Black
Shape: A definite pear, but she's pretty balanced all around. I would almost say pear-glass. lol
Brown Skin

Regardless of the fact that I have the privilege to be with her: I find her idealistic.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 10:49 AM   #60
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

it has the beach and a very tight bathing suit
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 04:09 AM   #61
Seda
Throbbing member

Seda can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten_Futures View Post
Easiest way to do this is as a partial character bio.

Height: Either 5' or 6', give or take a few inches. Not more than 6' 3”. I really like short girls, and tall girls. Two sides of the same inherent dominance factor coin. I also really hate when people are taller than me. So unused to it, it really skeeves me out.
Eyes: Green
Hair: Red
No, I'm not trying to contrast holiday colors. Both of these tend to be vivid and eye catching. And memorable.

Appearance:
Generally slender but with pronounced soft spots. Large, round, tight “bubble butt”, wide hips, definitive tummy bulge, modest but full breasts, soft arms and legs (especially thick thighs), but built on a foundation of muscle for form. Long hair (at least long enough to waterfall on her backside). Overall weight a little above high end for “healthy” range. Long, ovoid face with a defined but not protrusive chin. Small nose with wide nostrils and a fairly long bridge. Eyes just large enough to be expressive without looking creepy. Relatively short forehead/low hairline. Ears well defined and relatively flat against the skull. Mouth about as wide as the distance between iris centers, fairly flat with full lips (not puffy, but not deflated either). Good looking teeth (not blinding white, but not unkempt either).

Personality:
Smart, sarcastic, witty. Knows when to joke and when to be serious. Able to at least appreciate similar humor in others. Fiery, strong willed, opinionated and not afraid to speak her mind. A bit acidic at times. A bit of a tigress behind closed doors, yet refined and proper around company. Good cook, enough knowledge of computers to not drive a techie crazy. Decently handy overall, not helpless. Not one to need protection, able to watch her own back. Just a little the other side of sane.

Almost me in a nutshell, except I am brown eyed and auburn haired.
Old 06-28-2010, 08:17 PM   #62
UnknownSpirit01
King of the ______

UnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized rep

My fantasy BBW would be a woman who is my height and is an apple/pear hybrid-shaped slightly tan woman around 250-300 pounds. She would have brunette hair with slight red hight lights and crystal blues eyes. Completely round, completely fluffy, and completely a sweetheart. A down to Earth, down for Heaven girl with the most gloriest of bellies, with of coarse a bulbous bubble butt to complement. She would be someone to cuddle up with through the worst of times and knows exactly how to cheer me up when I'm down, and that I could do the same with her.
Old 07-01-2010, 07:40 AM   #63
icmasticc

icmasticc has said some nice things

I saw no intro thread as I was going to post there first if there was one. Anyhow though, since this is a fantasy thread I'll go ahead and share my BBW/SSBBW fantasy as well. Beware though, it will probably come across highly unrealistic lol.
-------------------------------------------
My fantasy SSBBW would be 400+ pounds in look and not necessarily scale weight. Somebody said it already but I also like the larger look of SSBBW 'women. Her height would be between 5'0 and 5'3 'cause I have always liked shorter women more, especially since I'm 6'1 lol. I don't like women who are taller than me...call it a flaw..but it is what it is lol. Pertaining to her skin color, I prefer a sort of brownskin complexion but any shade of ebony would be fine as long as they are not midnight or sillouhette dark lol. She would have long hair or hair at least down to the middle of her back. Body wise, I don't dislike them but I'm not too big a fan of breasts so I wouldn't care if they were on the smaller side. I do like an SSBBW belly but I don't have a preference as to how it looks or if they even have one. I am a DEFINITE butt and pear-shape man so my ideal SSBBW would have big wide hips, huge chocolate thighs, and a giant, jutting shelf booty probably somewhere between 95 and 101 inches if you need measurements lol. Her booty wouldn't be disfigured either, it'd be legitmately huge and plump as it could be at that size.

Her eyes would be brown or light brown and her body, especially her butt, would be nice and soft and jiggly. Her face would have a single chin and she wouldn't look fat in the face at all. I think I covered everything but If I forgot something let me know lol.

Like I said before, this is probably highly unrealistic without the use of photoshop and I've literally only seen a 3 or 4 girls who can come close to this, even though I'm not holding any woman to this unrealistic standard. Oh, I'm new here BTW lol, though I don't consider myself an FA. I won't hijack this thread on the reasons why but I'll probably end up tellin ya'll in another topic somewhere.
icmasticc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 07:43 AM   #64
xysoseriousx

xysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesxysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Phsyically: She has to be 350 pounds, white, with blonde, or brown-blonde hair. She has to have big sized boobs and a double stomach. She has to have a very prettty, chubby face. Her legs have to be in good shape, I don't want a girl with ugly legs. They can be nice and big, but they need to look good. She has to have one of the biggest asses ever, and her whole body needs to look fine.

Characteristics: She has to have a good character, be funny, nice, and all of that good stuff.
xysoseriousx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 06:40 PM   #65
xysoseriousx

xysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesxysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default What do you look for in a BBW/BHM?

I'm kind of shallow on my list, but I really am not as picky as this.

My 8 Features A Fat Girl Must Have:

- Great Personality
- Good-Looking Face
- Double Chin
- Atleast 400 pounds
- Flabby Arms (Has to be atleast 12 inches when hanging)
- Double Stomach or alot of rolls (Either works)
- Nice thick thighs (24 inches or thicker
- Big Ass (Should measure atleast 60 inches going all the way around)
Old 07-02-2010, 07:29 PM   #66
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sweet jesus you're specific. lol

I'll reply when I come back from my date with my girlfriend. lol

Old 07-02-2010, 07:32 PM   #67
xysoseriousx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
Sweet jesus you're specific. lol

I'll reply when I come back from my date with my girlfriend. lol
I'm not as bad as that sounds. 400 pounds + the personality with any of the others is fine, and if she isn't 400, me and her can get her there.
Old 07-02-2010, 10:18 PM   #68
Tragdor
Abide

Tragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by xysoseriousx View Post

- Great Personality
- Good-Looking Face
- Double Chin
- Atleast 400 pounds

I like how personality is mentioned only in the vaguest way possible while you are much more explicit as to the physical aspects you find pleasing.
Tragdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 11:03 PM   #69
curveyme

curveyme can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tragdor View Post
I like how personality is mentioned only in the vaguest way possible while you are much more explicit as to the physical aspects you find pleasing.
THANK YOU for noticing that too . . .
Old 07-03-2010, 12:44 AM   #70
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is basically the exact same thread, if you want to find some more replies there.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 01:19 AM   #71
Jon Blaze
Dusk

*Topics Merged*

Old 07-03-2010, 01:23 AM   #72
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
*Topics Merged*
It's like magic!
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 11:42 PM   #73
UnknownSpirit01
King of the ______

UnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by xysoseriousx View Post

- Great Personality
- Good-Looking Face
- Double Chin
- Atleast 400 pounds
Personality should ALWAYS be on top of the list when looking into any kind of women. If I were to pick 8 features a BBW woman must have, mine would be this:
- Great Personality
- A trait that makes her different and distinguished from anyone else.
- 250-400 pound range
- All about roundness (Belly, Breasts, and Butt)
- Someone that I can cuddle up with through good times and bad
- Proud of her size and not be self-conscious about it
- Optimistic
- Knows how to party and have a good time
Old 07-06-2010, 09:30 AM   #74
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tragdor View Post
I was thinking the same thing....

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 02:48 AM   #75
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

Personality and character.

As I like to say a lot of the time "I am attracted to (You/Big Women) because of the body, I stick around for (Your/Their) personality".