Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 07-25-2010, 11:36 AM   #101
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

i know you're new to dimensions elaine but
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:42 AM   #102
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
i know you're new to dimensions elaine but
but... she should shut up and just look purdy

too bad she doesn't know he drill yet

Last edited by superodalisque; 07-25-2010 at 11:48 AM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:56 AM   #103
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

fatlas shrugged
Old 07-25-2010, 12:00 PM   #104
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Talking

Quote:

fatlas shrugged
uh huh, because the bs was too heavy

Last edited by superodalisque; 07-25-2010 at 12:20 PM.
Old 07-25-2010, 12:07 PM   #105
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

speaking of bullshit, how about those people who are only trolling a community defined by physical preference for sex

those cadwags
Old 07-25-2010, 12:19 PM   #106
superodalisque

Quote:
speaking of bullshit, how about those people who are only trolling a community defined by physical preference for sex

those cadwags
i thought Conrad said this is an SA site or at least has a quantity of it? you must be behind on your reading or confused. i guess that was the point of all of that talk of SA leadership and how it should be formed --on a site just about physical preference? i take cadwags on an individual basis ty *waves*.

Last edited by superodalisque; 07-25-2010 at 12:22 PM.
Old 07-25-2010, 02:20 PM   #107
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
i thought Conrad said this is an SA site or at least has a quantity of it? you must be behind on your reading or confused. i guess that was the point of all of that talk of SA leadership and how it should be formed --on a site just about physical preference? i take cadwags on an individual basis ty *waves*.
to end up on dimensions, you have to either be fat or looking for fat - those are givens

for quantity, i'll bet you that more than 50% of this board's population does not care about SA
Old 07-25-2010, 02:35 PM   #108
superodalisque

Quote:
to end up on dimensions, you have to either be fat or looking for fat - those are givens

for quantity, i'll bet you that more than 50% of this board's population does not care about SA
so? then there are 50% who do

as for fat or looking for fat you could probably say about the same for NAAFA

do you have a problem with the freedom of an open ended question or something? maybe you are a communist?

Last edited by superodalisque; 07-25-2010 at 02:41 PM.
Old 07-25-2010, 05:52 PM   #109
superodalisque

Quote:

What was your name before it was BBW or FA? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-72yh...eature=related

Last edited by superodalisque; 07-25-2010 at 06:21 PM.
Old 07-25-2010, 06:07 PM   #110
calauria
La Negra Hermosa

calauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging in

nice eyes
nice smile
nice lips
taller than me ( I'm 5'3") so a lot of people are taller than me!! lol
good hygiene
nice dresser
hard working
ambitious
romantic
great sense of humor
honesty
monogomous
intelligent
a skilled and generous lover
is proud of me
respects me
respects my autonomy
stands up for me
loves me
appreciates me
kind hearted
no criminal record
non-violent
not a pedophile
not some twisted, psycho freak
loves to travel
can deal with children with special needs (because I have 2 autistic children)
must be good to my lil ones and understands that they come first
Old 07-26-2010, 09:22 PM   #111
spanky.pinata

spanky.pinata can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanilla_gorilla_503 View Post
pfffftttt... alright..i wont be decent anymore..hahahaha aww fuck! that better?
much better =D
Old 07-28-2010, 05:16 PM   #112
Britty

Britty does more than just post hot picsBritty does more than just post hot picsBritty does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gspoon View Post
Personality and character.

As I like to say a lot of the time "I am attracted to (You/Big Women) because of the body, I stick around for (Your/Their) personality".
This is fantastic news...I hope its the general consensus. Ya, FA's!
Britty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 05:40 PM   #113
UnknownSpirit01
King of the ______

UnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britty View Post
This is fantastic news...I hope its the general consensus. Ya, FA's!
It certainly is
Old 07-29-2010, 06:11 PM   #114
Britty

Britty does more than just post hot picsBritty does more than just post hot picsBritty does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownSpirit01 View Post
It certainly is
Well, then...I guess I've got this on lock.
Britty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 09:12 PM   #115
adelicateflwr

adelicateflwr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesadelicateflwr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Zitkus View Post
My ideal BBW is sitting around six feet from me.
that's so sweet!
Old 08-01-2010, 09:13 PM   #116
adelicateflwr

adelicateflwr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesadelicateflwr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuggletiger View Post
a BBW/SSBBW thats kind, considerate, smart, gentle, and honest and by golly likes me out of genuine desire.
i like it!
Old 08-01-2010, 09:19 PM   #117
adelicateflwr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooz View Post
This thread is basically "what exists isn't good enough."

Ain't nobody lovin' on an opinionated/rowdy Italian girl with brown eyes either
RIGHT!? i love that i have dark brown eyes!