Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-04-2010, 10:45 AM   #1
xysoseriousx

xysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesxysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Thighs?

Do you like small, medium, or large thighs?
Old 07-04-2010, 10:56 AM   #2
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I suppose I am mostly in love with medium thighs on men. Thanks for starting this thread!

When you start an earlobes thread, be sure to let me know!
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 10:59 AM   #3
xysoseriousx

xysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesxysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I like medium-large sized thighs on women.
Old 07-04-2010, 10:56 PM   #4
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

I like my thighs on men.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 04:58 PM   #5
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeth View Post
I like my thighs on men.
Very funny!
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen shot 2010-07-05 at 4.57.31 PM.png (18.0 KB, 1849 views)
Old 07-05-2010, 06:32 PM   #6
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vardon_grip View Post
Very funny!
Rep given. lol

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 06:49 PM   #7
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xysoseriousx View Post
Do you like small, medium, or large thighs?
Actually, it depends....medium thighs if I'm making cacciatore, large wings for dipping in bleu cheese dressing, and small nuggets when I feel like slumming and go to Mickey D's.

Thought-provoking question. Thanks for asking.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 06:54 PM   #8
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

*sings* I am the lord of your thighssssssss
Old 07-05-2010, 09:55 PM   #9
UnknownSpirit01
King of the ______

UnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized rep

Quote:
I like my thighs on men.
LAWL, that made my day right there!

Anyways, I like any pair of thighs honestly but I prefer more between the medium-large range.
Old 07-09-2010, 09:44 PM   #10
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: Thighs?

I prefer large thighs that are in proportion to the woman's hips.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 12:14 PM   #11
spydermunkee

spydermunkee can now change their title

i dont care about her shape or size...

i just want to earmuff her thighs...

lol. medium to large is best.
spydermunkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 08:52 PM   #12
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I prefer extra crispy, but I will settle for original recipe if I have to
Old 07-11-2010, 09:23 PM   #13
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

I like my thighs wrapped around a man's neck........
Old 07-11-2010, 09:38 PM   #14
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Crap! I thought this was going to be a new picture thread *sulks*.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 11:44 PM   #15
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The thighs have it.

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 11:16 PM   #16
boy22bbwluv

boy22bbwluv has said some nice things

Anything bigger than large
For me the bigger the better - I'm a pear fan!
boy22bbwluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 08:50 AM   #17
Noir

Noir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging in

bigger the better here
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 08:58 AM   #18
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Me, Too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
Crap! I thought this was going to be a new picture thread *sulks*.
Me, too!, and equal opportunity Male/Female
pictures would have been fine for all.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 09:55 AM   #19
lust4bbbws

lust4bbbws can now change their title

Big juicy thighs.
lust4bbbws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 10:49 AM   #20
Kenster102.5

Kenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Large thighs that somewhat touch each other, and have cellulite on them, that move when walking.
Kenster102.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 11:00 AM   #21
blazon

blazon can now change their title
Default Thighs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
bigger the better here
Love, Love, LOVE thighs!
Never heard of earmuffing the thighs, but its now my new favorite!
blazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 03:02 PM   #22
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenster102.5 View Post
Large thighs that somewhat touch each other, and have cellulite on them, that move when walking.
Not sure about the "somewhat" here...most large thighs are going to touch each other quite a bit. Eh?
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:23 PM   #23
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Not sure about the "somewhat" here...most large thighs are going to touch each other quite a bit. Eh?
Its being extremely picky but I'm guessing he wants a woman with chubby thighs rather than really big thighs.

As minute a difference it is, I think it sounds like the difference between a 250 pound girl and a 300 pound girl.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:39 PM   #24
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

fuckin' thighs, HOW DO THEY WORK?!

mine are huge. i like muscular thighs on my mens.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:44 PM   #25
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like a nice two-piece with dirty rice and a biscuit.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote